Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2004, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

demmit, he really looks like REI now! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] am so excited ! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

i'm so happy i could cry! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] yuck emote ang loka! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

je - watch out! bwahaha! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

hmmm...mukhang magkakasundo kami ni vic ah! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] we'd talk about racing tus you'll sulk in one corner! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] kaso, you'll talk to ken and i'd leave vic agad. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and yup, i know that's from S&K. i just said LS kase silang 2. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

je!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] dear! i just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] teasing you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

medyo sinilip ko eps. 1&@ of LS...grabe, lollipop vic! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and ken is just... [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] grabe ang gwapo! kaso nakakahilo yung subs, ang panget! pero clear yung copy ko. kunwari na lang i understand mandarin. LAHAT ng ken scenes (kahit na nung fat sya) is enough to kill me talaga. tus they're playing wo hu xi ni sa ending credits? saka lang include ni vic sa new album nya yung song? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
u and Chrissie just love to tease me!! tsk! tsk! tsk!

ZaiZai loves cars and loves speed. pucha! tlgang pinagkakainteresan nyo ni Chrissie si ZaiZai ko ah. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] bad yan!! though shalt not covet thy neighbors husband!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and thanks for the greeting. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

re LS, pakshet!! sobrang gwapo ng 2 dyan! pamatay!!

Jan, ive always had a thing with guys with long hair. as in, it's the first thing i noticed sa guys, hair. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 12:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

i so want to watch LS since am at disc 17 and a half but heck, our disc 18 isn't working. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

linds - ain't ZZ cute? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

jan - grabe u better hide ur ZZ when MARS comes out! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

fla, marian, hyacinth, raye, sam, jem, gill, je [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] girl, etc... - [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 02-11-2004, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

Xsy, you and Linds are being so bad! [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] I swear, y'all make a move and I'm chaining Ken to my bed [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

shet, why is MARS only 13 eps long? Noooooooooooooooooooooo! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 02-11-2004, 12:50 AM
Moderator Manager

more of MARS here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] copy & paste on another window. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-11-2004, 01:00 AM
Elite Fan

Linds, thanks for that. I was just gonna ask if there were any more behind the scenes photos [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

heeeeeee...ang gwapo gwapo ng gago! I hate him for being so shuai! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

and I love Angie Chai - she really does take the time to make them look like their manga counterparts [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Xsy, why, what's up with Kira and Rei's first kiss? la lang, binasa ko lang yung fan story that Je posted [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 02-11-2004, 01:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>Xsy, you and Linds are being so bad! [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] I swear, y'all make a move and I'm chaining Ken to my bed [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

shet, why is MARS only 13 eps long? Noooooooooooooooooooooo! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
WHAT????? [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

yeah why is it only 13 eps only? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>more of MARS here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] copy & paste on another window. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i couldn't see it linds. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

jan - i just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Kira and Rei. they're cute. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-11-2004, 01:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

ok nakits ko na. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

grabe ZZ is like REI tlaga! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] man, bad boy kse si rei which makes him more attractive! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

and tlagang humaba na ba hair ni ZZ???

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-11-2004, 01:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>

WHAT????? [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

what? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

anyway, yeah, I hate Barnes and Noble! Coz I was late to one of my classes last week and decided not to go anymore since I couldn't find parking (I circled the parking lot for 20 min. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Thank God the prof is nice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) and I just went there instead...they don't carry MARS! Bloody bastards! Hmmm. Maybe I should go to Borders tomorrow after school and read MARS 10 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Xsy, we're gonna have to get used to calling Rei "Lin" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 01:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

what? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

anyway, yeah, I hate Barnes and Noble! Coz I was late to one of my classes last week and decided not to go anymore since I couldn't find parking (I circled the parking lot for 20 min. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Thank God the prof is nice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) and I just went there instead...they don't carry MARS! Bloody bastards! Hmmm. Maybe I should go to Borders tomorrow after school and read MARS 10 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
MARS 10 is by far my fave... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] its.... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] ay ewan tama na nga, pucha manga lang yan nakakapraning! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-11-2004, 01:19 AM
Elite Fan

kaya nga I wanna read it eh...para to see what you're so giddy about [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 01:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>kaya nga I wanna read it eh...para to see what you're so giddy about [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
simulan mo muna ng vol 9 para me continuum... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

nakakakilig kse eh! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

ken better come out with his new show.....FAST! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-11-2004, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

9...noted [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

hee, kahit na si Ye Sha ang partner nya [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

naku Jan, delikado si ZaiZai nten d2 ke Chrissie and Lindsay!! di bale, 2 on 2 nman eh. and we can always have an interest with Ken. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] sbi ko nga ke Chrissie, mlapit ng maging no.2 ko si Ken! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and thanks for the greeting. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Is, thanks for the greeting, again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] im watching Alias s1. im done with MB na. shet! whiny Ken is so cute! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] even the always teary-eyed Ken in LS is so cute.

pucha! down ang OnlyF4.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] upgrading the site!! me caps pa nman ng Mama Shuo and Vic looks so kulet!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

Je, hay naku, fight na kung fight, db? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

anyhoo, sige girls, I'm going to sleep na...school tomorrow morning... [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Happy bday ulit, Je [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

g'nite y'all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top