Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2004, 02:27 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>linds - DANG! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] where did u get ur ken/vanness interview? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i want that too!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] i asked my aunt to try to find it sa divisoria, kse next next sat ang dating nya dito. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
though teena! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] don't worry, pag may money na ko, padala ako sa inyo ni je. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i'll read the synopsis din later, busy ako ngayon sa work eh. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] busy nga ba? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

fla: parang mas gumugwapo si ken pag katabi si vic. pag si vann parang pumapanget sya eh... [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 02-09-2004, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

je: i'd [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] F4 to do another TV series! sana shoot sila dito sa pinas diba? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] oo nga, LS has 2 shuai F4 boys and i'm getting my copy na this week c/o teena! salamat naman at makaka-relate na ako sa mga LS talks. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and since vday is just days away, we're gonna see vann on TV again and live!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i hope they would have another series together. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

nways, just thought of posting this.

This Valentine, Zaizai is going to flim Zhan Shen and would be working together with Da S. As the role of the main actor and actress have lots of kissing scenes in the managa, he says that there'll be kissing scenes with Da S. He believes fans would not get angry but feel excited for it instead when seeing the sweetness in these comics. He says that whenever he flims kissing scenes, he would fall for the main actress, this way, the kissing scenes would look natural.

thanks to OnlyF4.
Old 02-09-2004, 03:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
pero sabi ko nga ke je, i won't make promises when MARS comes out kse i really liked REI sa manga, patay na kung si vic pa! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
n0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!! dude!! u love Rei as in the one from the manga, ung drawing!! not Rei na ZaiZai ko!!!

Lindsay, dude! so wat r u trying to say? panget si Vanness and gwapo si Vic, naiimpluwensyahan si Ken? or gwapo si Vanness kya pumapanget si Ken and panget si Vic kya gumagwapo si Ken?! hmmmm... basta cute clang lahat!

thanks for that syopsis Iz. later ko na lang bshen, haba eh. hehe..
Old 02-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

haba nga ng synopsis. novel eh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

basta i wont make promises when MARS comes out. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] bwahahaha! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ken should be exposed by then je, kundi... :evilgrin: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

pero di rin.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 02-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>haba nga ng synopsis. novel eh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

basta i wont make promises when MARS comes out. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] bwahahaha! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ken should be exposed by then je, kundi... :evilgrin: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

pero di rin.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

ZaiZai as Rei, Zhan Shen.

pakshet!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Isy!! he looks like Rei na!! the hair pare, the hair!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]
t**gna!!! ang gwapo!!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 02:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>Lindsay, dude! so wat r u trying to say? panget si Vanness and gwapo si Vic, naiimpluwensyahan si Ken? or gwapo si Vanness kya pumapanget si Ken and panget si Vic kya gumagwapo si Ken?! hmmmm... basta cute clang lahat!</STRONG>
i'm just teasing you girl! you know that after ken i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] vic! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

IS THAT A FERRARI JACKET VIC'S WEARING? since when does he know formula one? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2004, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

i'm just teasing you girl! you know that after ken i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] vic! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

IS THAT A FERRARI JACKET VIC'S WEARING? since when does he know formula one? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
kaw tlaga! pag-umpugin ko kau ni Chrissie. pnagkakainteresan nyo tlaga si ZaiZai ko. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] and yep, it's a Ferrari jacket. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] he's gonna race in Mars! and he loves to race for real dba. he loves speed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] reminder, mka-Ken ka Lindsay.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:06 AM
Master Fan

Information on Mars:

Program Hours : 13 episodes
Program length : 90 minutes
Filming Period : February to May 2004
Broadcast time : 21:00
Airing time : TBA
Production Team:
Producer: Angie Chai
Director: Yueh Hsun Tsai (MGI Director)
Cast: Vic Chou and Barbie Hsu
Coordinator : Bunny Chen
Script writer: Mag Shu, Meu Chen Yu

Presscon in Taiwan : February 13, 2004

A FAN REVIEW OF MARS MANGA

thanks to tvseriesfans (MARS topic)

I've found these reviews of the manga (comics) counterpart of the series inJ-Fan Manga Site. I wanna share it with you guys so you would have an idea of how the story of Barbie and Vic's series will flow. Here's what they have to say about it:

Artist: Fuyumi Soryo
Author of review: Karen D.
Date review submitted: June 10, 2003

I haven't read a more romantic manga in my life. Mars is beautiful, and a true masterpiece.

The story starts off with a girl named Kira who's sketching drawings at the park. Suddenly, this guy, Rei, goes up to her and asks for direction to a hospital. She quickly draws the direction for him on a piece of paper, without noticing that on the back is a sketch of a mother and a child. She leaves quickly after because she's shy and doesn't talk to guys. Later at school, who else buy Rei show's up at Kira's class. He sits next to her, and in her head she doesn't think he would remember her. Instead, he DOES notice her and starts whispering to her to get her attention. Since she's so shy, she tries to ignore him so she won't get in trouble. Rei gently pulls her braided hair and says "Hey, I'm talking to you." Impossible to believe, but Rei saved the paper she gave him because of the picture on the back. Rei finds the picture to be a symbol reflecting his own life.

From there on, the romance between Kira and Rei just gets bigger and bigger. Their first kiss is a scene to remember. There's action, racing, suspense, a lot of drama and love, and some comedy here and there. Even without the comedy, this manga would do just fine since it's a definite page-turner. The art is also just as beautiful as the story. It's very detailed in every single line, and the facial expressions are so powerful that it will have you laughing when they're laughing and crying when they're crying. This manga is good to share with your non-manga friends; I'm sure they'll love it.

Overall Rating: 9

About the Story:

Chi Lo thinks Lin is a troublemaker and flirts with girls. The fear Chi has with men give her no intention to get to know Lin. Chi doesn’t say anything except drawing a map to Lin. Chi doesn’t know and realize she drew a map on the scarf of Mother and Son painting made by Chi. She doesn’t know Lin is touched by that painting. Thus, Lin becomes Chi’s classmate and wants to know this shy, anti-social girl. He even volunteers to be her model in her painting sessions.

In the beginning, Chi fears Lin, but as she was getting to know him better, she couldn’t not help but like this cool but passionate man. Chi changes her perspective of Lin after a sexual harassment incident.

Lin is a very popular guy; girls like him and Chi could feel the sights from the other girls when she is with Lin. Mei, Lin’s ex-girlfriend, an overbearing girl. She likes to give trouble to Chi and threatens her. Chi has the courage to dispel those threats from Mei because she loves Lin. They fell in love and Lin protects Chi with his life. Lin has an unknown past. Chi discovers that the relationship between Lin and his father is strained. Lin’s father wants to control Lin, but Lin’s mother told Lin: “never trust the word of that man” before she passed away.

An appearance of Lin’s loved on Sa-Zi triggers a fight.

Lin has a twin brother Sam, and because Sa-Zi’s appearance, Sam commits suicide in front of Lin. Lin has too many regrets about his brother’s death. Because of this Lin is confined to the psychiatric hospital for two years.

A beautiful and smart young guy Tong Dao (Comic Boys), comes from the same hospital as Lin. He wants to separate Chi and Lin because he believes Lin is a person who is just like him. Tong Dao even finds out that her stepfather raped Chi when she was young.

Chi is very strong and gets her courage from Lin. She has decided to face herself against Tong Dao.

Lin eventually realizes that the thing that is bothering him is not his own guilt; instead it is his fear towards happiness.

At the end, because the love he has from Chi, Lin goes back to the racetrack again. The moment he crashes his motor he sees his brother Sam again they will see each other again, but not yet… because at that moment he has the greatest thing on earth called ~ LOVE.

Finally realized, the greatest enemy of darkness is called LOVE.

thanks to onlyf4 forum and faithful 4ever forum
Old 02-10-2004, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>LOVE STORM anyone??? [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
dude! this was from SK photoshoot.

~
Old 02-10-2004, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Gilliane!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] thanks a bunch. [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

ZHAN SHEN STARTS FILMING

Zai Zai's new drama "War-god" began shooting with Da S in the Chungli Yuan Wisdom University. Zhou Yu Min and Xu Hsi Yuan (Da S) attended the opening ceremony to begin shooting.

ZZ just came back from HK the night before and his next schedule will include shooting in Japan for a car-race scene. For these scenes, he must attend intensive training class for car racing. Yesterday early morning, when testing the road, he easily mastered the path.

The first day of shooting "War-god" is held at the campus grounds. Zaizai, wearing a leather jacket, plays a bad student, and enters the classroom with beautiful women at his side, causing a tremendous disagreeing uproar of jealousy from his male schoolmates, and the female students loudly shout how disgusting this student is.

At the shooting ceremony, Zaizai and Da S, having been familiar with one another already since Meteor Garden,
had a friendly chat, talked and laughed with each other wholeheartely.

Source: Appledaily.com

thank to Only F4 board.
Old 02-10-2004, 07:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

ZaiZai as Rei, Zhan Shen.

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

demmit, he really looks like REI now! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] am so excited ! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

i'm so happy i could cry! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] yuck emote ang loka! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

je - watch out! bwahaha! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 02-10-2004, 09:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG>kaw tlaga! pag-umpugin ko kau ni Chrissie. pnagkakainteresan nyo tlaga si ZaiZai ko. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] and yep, it's a Ferrari jacket. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] he's gonna race in Mars! and he loves to race for real dba. he loves speed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] reminder, mka-Ken ka Lindsay.</STRONG>
hmmm...mukhang magkakasundo kami ni vic ah! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] we'd talk about racing tus you'll sulk in one corner! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] kaso, you'll talk to ken and i'd leave vic agad. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and yup, i know that's from S&K. i just said LS kase silang 2. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

je!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] dear! i just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] teasing you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

medyo sinilip ko eps. 1&@ of LS...grabe, lollipop vic! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and ken is just... [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] grabe ang gwapo! kaso nakakahilo yung subs, ang panget! pero clear yung copy ko. kunwari na lang i understand mandarin. LAHAT ng ken scenes (kahit na nung fat sya) is enough to kill me talaga. tus they're playing wo hu xi ni sa ending credits? saka lang include ni vic sa new album nya yung song? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gill_orlib13:
<STRONG>naubos na yung f4 stickers ang meron lang solo ay sila jerry and vic- je and jan, nagpabili na ako para sa inyo. </STRONG>
xie xie! Labs you talaga, girl! Gill's the best! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

pucha...Je! Ang gwapo nya with the longer hair...shet, I hate long hair on guys but this totally works for him! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] I soooooo cannot wait for Mars na talaga! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] hee, and Barbie's back with her braids [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] okay, yeah, so now Rei is Lin...got it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and btw, Happy birthday, girl! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Saan ang handaan? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

re: Ken and MIchelle's chinovela - in fairness, the story sound interesting [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top