Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2004, 01:37 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] so shuai!! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i was wondering why you used the crying smilie. but then i get it cos i'm like that most of the time watching ken in LS. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

okay, pop question to all: what's the first thing you guys will do if you wake up one day and you can speak & read mandarin fluently? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-17-2004, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

i was wondering why you used the crying smilie. but then i get it cos i'm like that most of the time watching ken in LS. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

okay, pop question to all: what's the first thing you guys will do if you wake up one day and you can speak & read mandarin fluently? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
coz everytime i get to see a pic of him, he's even cuter and im here, oceans away from him and he doesn't even know i exist. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

answer to pq, i'll go back to pinas asap then apply for a visa going to taiwan. then, im gonna look for ZaiZai and when i get to meet him, i'll see to it that he'll be mine 4ever!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Old 02-17-2004, 10:57 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

sobrang funny yang vid na yan!! [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]</STRONG>

OMG! Je! i saw the vid na! kahit walang pinapa-encode saken sinaksak ko yung laptop ng boss ko... wala naman sya eh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] grabe! ang cute! natutuwa ako nung sumasayaw sya/sila! Isy, miss ko tuloy yung Verve gimiks natin! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'll watch it again later! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited Marian16 ]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:05 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

i know! i saw their pic and i was like, they're competing with F4?! i mean, ampanget nla ha!!! plzzz lang... feeling ba nla cute ang knilang outfit? goodness!! dey have to re-examine how dey look like. hehehe... im so bad!!

Marie, i just order PP sa yesasia. nku! scouting pa cla ng available stock. hehe... sna dumating un ds wk.</STRONG>
talaga! tigas ng mukha nilang away-awayin ang F4 eh the looks pare! [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

PP?! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] i miss poor prince talaga... ai zai ni... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:09 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:
<STRONG>

marian: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] o nga e, sobrang nkkhawa energy ni vann! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] tpos tyo nmn, kilig na kilig rin! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] sinabi mo pa nph, epal talaga ng 5566! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

and shet, yung "oh behave!" na comment! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] ang cute nya dun, he was reaaally getting flustered kaya, super halata! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] e pano nmn noh, hinihipuan na cya ng 2 pussycat dolls, tpos hinalikan pa cya ng isa, as in kita mo na he was trying so hard to get control [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
wala... wala na talaga akong masabi! charming talaga yang si Vann mo! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:20 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Marie, i haven't heard any Landy kc noh. tska ung sound ng name.. Landy as in landi. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

o sya, m22log na ko. alas-3 na nman. 18 minuted pa lang halos ng MG1 ang nllgayan ko ng subtitle. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] wan'an!</STRONG>
nung tinignan ko ulit yung pic, hawig nung girl si Dj Alvaro.. ganyan kasi ang hitsura nya ngayon. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Landi ba? hahaha! okay un ah!

wow! marunong ka nang maglagay ng subtitle! astig! syempre ako jurrassic pa rin! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:29 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>

Ex-lab Team ka dyan! [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] baka maniwala sila noh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] praning, magiging daddy na si dindin in a few months.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] magkaka little drummer boy/girl na! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
kaya nga EX eh! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

hey, guys did you know that Isy's college friends started a Dindin-Isy labteam fans club back in the day? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] parang angtanda na natin! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

wow! he's going to ba a daddy na! eh bubuhayin ko yung Isy-Glenn labteam! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] joke lang po! ISDA 2000 ba yun? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

tita mimi said they lived in irvine nga - i think they garduated at irvine uni. ang intindi namin HS lang... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] whatever, i'll see if i can fish info- i mean if my aunt will fish info since am such a wuss. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and yes, busy pa rin! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i have to find time, i mean i have to if i want to marry ken. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

paki-sampal nga ako! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] marry Ken?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

hmmm... Isy, do you think Vann will be there? i am serious with the CD. ipapadala ko talaga yan ke Tita Sue so Tita Pit can have it signed. [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] ang gulo ko!
Old 02-17-2004, 11:38 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

thank god, i thought u'd say hawig sila , iiyak tlaga ako! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i made my mom and aunt watch Lavender and turn left turn right and they are instant takeshi fans na! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

re: ken in Landy's vid - ewan ko i just saw that, and i had no idea who that girl is. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] i mean, paksyet sana ako na lang kasama ni ken dun sa polaroid! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]</STRONG>

ay! dami nang me gusto ke Kaneshiro... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] (di ba baligtad sa kanila, surname muna...parang Chinese! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

sorry ha pero ang sarap ni Ken dun sa pic na ksama nya si Landy! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG>answer to pq, i'll go back to pinas asap then apply for a visa going to taiwan. then, im gonna look for ZaiZai and when i get to meet him, i'll see to it that he'll be mine 4ever!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]</STRONG>
then we should meet and i'll get mine too. but we have to stalk ken too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] btw, i have a fantasy for you. i'd want vic to chase you around taiwan holding a bouquet of flowers...just like in his video "guarantee of happiness" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

marian: do you have the link to the mama shou vid? i wanna see it! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

WHO'S MARRYING KEN????????????????? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited Xi Men ]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-17-2004, 11:40 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

</STRONG>
para syang inaantok sa pic na to! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:46 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

okay, pop question to all: what's the first thing you guys will do if you wake up one day and you can speak & read mandarin fluently? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
that would be cool! sheesh! i dunno but it has definitely something to do with F4! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

pero Je, like ko rin yung gagawin mo! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] pero gusto ko friends muna kami! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marian16:
<STRONG>

OMG! Je! i saw the vid na! kahit walang pinapa-encode saken sinaksak ko yung laptop ng boss ko... wala naman sya eh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] grabe! ang cute! natutuwa ako nung sumasayaw sya/sila! Isy, miss ko tuloy yung Verve gimiks natin! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'll watch it again later! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited Marian16 ]</STRONG>
sobrang kulet db? nkk2wa cyang sumayaw! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] natural na sayaw lang, di ung choreo ang dating. hehehe.. i wish he has lots of vids na merry. grabe! plagi na lang akong naaawa sa looks nya whenever the girl leaves him sa mga vids nya eh.

re Isy-Dindin, dba me Isy-Rann pa?! [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]
guys, Rann is from Mojofly, in case di nyo alam.
pro Marie, iba na ang mga bfs ni Iz ngaun... sobrang international... me Daniel ng boba for one. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] bebenta na nga cya ni L kpalit ng boba eh. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] cno pa nga ba ung iba Iz? iba-iba lahi kc.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

then we should meet and i'll get mine too. but we have to stalk ken too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

marian: do you have the link to the mama shou vid? i wanna see it! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

WHO'S MARRYING KEN????????????????? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
stalk Ken? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Linds, i d/l it from the link posted sa thread... it only works sa realplayer eh. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]