Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2004, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

o nga e, tpos sayang pa that we both missed the replay [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

av
Old 02-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

jan: kanina nga they showed 4 sraight epis of YA e, ok lang nmn cya, nothing exciting except for the jake/hamilton thing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] that's like the only pairing i like [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] cute e ! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
didn't I tell you? it's all about the Jake/Hammy love [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

anyway, Linds, you're welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jem, is Sarah Geronimo really a part of it na? I mean, it wasn't just a one time thing? And also taga 7 ba sya dati? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

sus, mas maganda naman kayo, Linds and Xsy, sa model na yan [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

and Je, I would cry too if ZZ ever gets a gf...unless it's Barbie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I would more than cry...lock myself up in my room and remember his Lei/single days... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 02-01-2004, 07:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>my honey's so shuai in WG!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] ang cute nya pag masungit! grabe, i can't wait to get my LS copy soon! and buy his album, of course! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

je: pamatay yung vic pics! i like his porma dun sa second pic! gusto ko ganon porma bf ko noh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] thanks for the transcript nga pala! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

hope: umamin ka! ang cute nung yamaha ads diba? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

jem: closet F4 fan1 [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

isy: excited na ko sa album ng honey natin! i'm sure its rock/alternative! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i was listening to "freedom" nga kanina eh, rocker dude man! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
argggghh!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ano yung "freedom" linds??? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] did u see the pic i posted on ken's ex? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] ay naku kakainis. am half-sad/half-glad u know, like sad he' alone but glad he's single... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] labo! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and mahilig din si papa ken ng square shaped watches! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] mukhang ok tlagang maging friends kme.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] kaya kayang friends lang daw o! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

at syempre sa pics ko lang nakits yung WG... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] sa yesasia.com alam ko meron pero natatamad ako pag walang eng. subtitles. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] eto nga lang LOve Storm namin eh ay anlabo ng translation!! [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] kaloka!! jan para ba yung sabi mong MG na me mga mura, ganun din to! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

hope & jem - aba mga clopset f4 fans ha.....COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 02-01-2004, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

naku! 5 years na lang noh! dat would come so fast!! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] iyak na lang ako... [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] so selfish it may seem, pro i dnt like ZaiZai to have a gf as of the moment!
Old 02-01-2004, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

whoops! double posted. duibuqi.

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 02-01-2004, 07:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

wow.. tlagang selfish ke ZZ ha... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

grabe ang hirap nga siguro to be in their position, imagine if ur fans would hate u coz of the person ur seeing/dating... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] sad sad sad... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

je - auntie pit saw piolo's interview at Persona at cinemaone...ay alam na nya buhay ni piolo! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-01-2004, 08:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

i like the 2nd pic! khet di kita mukha nya, cute ng smile... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-01-2004, 08:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Article from The Straits Times, 2 Feb 2004

About a boy
He may be the youngest member of Taiwan pop group F4, but Vic Chou is no baby when it comes to handling the press and showbiz

By Foong Woei Wan

PERHAPS you've heard this about Vic Chou: That he is so dumb he doesn't know all the four lines of Li Bai's Jing Ye Si or Quiet Night Thoughts, a simple poem which most Chinese-speaking children can recite at the drop of a hat.

But the truth is, if you look past the pop-star packaging, the shy schoolboy manner and the giggling bouts, you will see a budding wit.

Meeting reporters from the region at Four Seasons Hotel last Saturday, he was asked if he was more wenzhong (Mandarin for mature) after three years in showbiz.

His answer was a deft pun: 'I have become more zhong (heavy). I don't know if it makes me more wen (steady) or not.'

At 22, he is the baby of Taiwan's super pop quartet F4 - the others are Jerry Yen, 27; Vanness Wu, 25; and Ken Chu, 25 - but the first to have released two solo records.

He popped by Singapore for a day to boost sales of his second CD, Remember... I Love You, which has sold 500,000 copies across Asia, including 20,000 here.

Later, at an interview with Life!, he appeared almost child-like, with two female minders by his side, as if he needed to have his hands held.

But though he studied his fingernails more than once during the 15-minute one-on-one interview like a bored schoolboy, his answers revealed he was still paying attention to the questions.

The only member of the group to juggle work with school, he was alternately serious and cheeky.

The business administration student said he was bracing himself for at least two years of compulsory military service once he completes his studies.

When will that day dawn?

'In more than a year's time, if things go smoothly,' he said. Then, he teased: 'Do you want to ask me what if things don't go smoothly?'

ACCIDENTAL CELEBRITY

WOULD his army stint would spell the end of F4, you ask. 'I'm not worried about this. When I'm in the army, they can call themselves F3. It makes no difference,' he says.

BOOT CAMP: Chou is bracing himself for compulsory military service after his studies.
No doubt, female fans like 20-year-old undergraduate Elaine Lee, who had queued for days to attend his autograph-signing session at Junction 8 last Saturday (see other story), would disagree.

Referring to her idol by his nickname, the member of the fan club Only F4 said: 'Zaizai is very, very gorgeous, gentle and good at getting laughs. It won't be F4 without him, but we will wait for him.'

Born Chou Yu-min in Ilan, a county on Taiwan's east coast, the singer is the younger of two sons of a divorced couple.

He was accompanying a female friend to an audition for the television series Meteor Garden when producer Angie Chai noticed him instead.

At first, he declined to go for a screen test. 'I wasn't confident about speaking,' said Chou. But his family talked him into trying, and he was cast in the show, alongside Yen, Wu and Chu.

In 2001, the series shot them to superstardom, and the rest is F4 history.

Sheepishly, Chou confessed that he has not been in touch with the friend, but denied that it was because she failed the audition. 'It's because I'm busy, and both of us have different things going on,' he said.

Meanwhile, he has found new friends in showbiz, including Meteor Garden co-star Barbie Hsu and Love Storm co-star Hsu Wei-lun.

Barbie Hsu is his sworn sister, while he has been linked with Hsu Wei-lun, whose boyfriend is Lee Wei, one half of pop duo WeWe.

As expected, Chou denied the romance, saying she was just a 'bosom buddy'.

THE PRICE OF FAME: The queue (above) to meet Chou at Junction 8 stretched all the way to Bishan Street 13 (below). -- LIANHE ZAOBAO
He added that he looked forward to reuniting with Barbie Hsu for a series called Mars, and playing a schizophrenic in it.

Meteor Garden director Tsai Yueh-hsun is also involved in the new show, which is likely to air later this year.

On working again with Tsai and the rest of his staff, Chou said: 'I like the feeling of a big family. I don't like getting to know strangers. It's too much trouble. With the same team, we can skip the beginning steps and get into the groove of filming quickly.'

RESTAURATEUR AFTER SHOWBIZ?

STARTING out as an accidental star, the country boy had not taken well to moving to Taipei. 'It was too crowded, and the pace was too fast. Everyone spoke too perfectly,' he said.

Taipei natives used to mock his poor Mandarin pronunciation - he has been known to say chuang (bed) when he means chuan (boat) - but he has learned to laugh at himself.

Ironically, he sounds more like a Taipei native these days, while his Taipei friends sound more like his former self. 'One day there will be an equilibrium,' he joked.

Though he once spoke of retirement, Chou said: 'I don't think of that any more. Still, I don't ask for much in this scene. If one day, I feel it is enough, I will fade out and focus on other businesses, like opening a restaurant.'

Whether the queues at the restaurant will beat the 5,000-strong turnout at his autograph-signing session in Singapore remains to be seen.

Send your comments to stlife@sph.com.sg

Remember... I Love You is out in record shops.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the F4 boys compare

VIC CHOU, 22
As one of the group: Shy, self-conscious about his poor Mandarin pronunciation, but attempts the occasional off-the-wall joke.
On his own: In his own words, 'less scared of crowds' and better now with strangers than he used to be.

KEN CHU, 25
As one of the group: The spokesman of the four.
On his own: Can be feisty when asked tough questions like why he is not as nice to his fans as Heavenly King Andy Lau.

VANNESS WU, 25
As one of the group: Less spontaneous, because the American-Chinese has to speak in Mandarin like everybody else.
On his own: More forthcoming when speaking in English.

JERRY YEN, 27
As one of the group: Seems happy to let the other three do the talking.
On his own: Appears cheerful and chatty holding court.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-01-2004, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

iz! i just read that article. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2004, 10:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>argggghh!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ano yung "freedom" linds??? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] did u see the pic i posted on ken's ex? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] ay naku kakainis. am half-sad/half-glad u know, like sad he' alone but glad he's single... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] labo! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
mtv music party! i like him there, super rocker! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] ang cute nya sa WG, sobra! yung mga smiles... SIYET. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

jan: at dahil sinabe mo yun, invited ka sa kasal namin ni ken. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] on the ken pics!!!!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-01-2004, 10:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

mtv music party! i like him there, super rocker! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] ang cute nya sa WG, sobra! yung mga smiles... SIYET. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

jan: at dahil sinabe mo yun, invited ka sa kasal namin ni ken. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] on the ken pics!!!!</STRONG>
ah yun ba yun! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] kse i really have to be tied down to watch an f4 concert straight ha, kse di ko maatim panoorin si jerry sumayaw! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

naka tsinelas lang daw si ken sa pics above. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

anyways, hanggang ngayon affected ako sa ex ex thing na yan ke ken. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] yuck ang drama ng lola! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Vanness in Qiu Hun Shi Wu Suo. wtf!!! i dnt knw what this show is?!?!?! and i just read it's just going to be shown in Taiwan this month. gus2 ko ung hair ni Vanness d2! i miss his long hair.

Old 02-02-2004, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

i was supposed to post this sa MC thread, but i dnt wnna spoil the good pics we have their kya d2 na lang. shet! did i post, sa thread din ba na to, ung ke ZaiZai and dat b*tchy girl? so si Jerry na lang pala ang kulang?

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 02-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

nyerks!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] on v******** & vanness..

fla - ay we're watching LS, and i was like "siguro si vanness iniisip nya aba langyang ken and vic to eh nahalikan v*****"...and my cousin L said "thats vanness' girlfriend???" aba eh galit ang bruha! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] annoying daw si v*****... [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] sobrang priceless yung reaction nya! sayang la akong videocam! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-02-2004, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>wow.. tlagang selfish ke ZZ ha... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

grabe ang hirap nga siguro to be in their position, imagine if ur fans would hate u coz of the person ur seeing/dating... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] sad sad sad... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

je - auntie pit saw piolo's interview at Persona at cinemaone...ay alam na nya buhay ni piolo! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
haha! naks!! maka-piolo! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i think rehas lang ng sked sa Pinas na cinemaone and d2 sten. so MG in cinemaone will be aired starting Feb 9, 630 (M-F); Encores, Tues-Sat, 1130am.

oh, and yeah! selfish tlaga ako pagdating ke ZaiZai!! mine-mine-all-mine!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] w/c i know is impossble. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]