Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2004, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

This is the complete transcript of ZaiZais online chat. What i posted b4 is just a geist (from the recollection of the one who originally typed it).

Online Chat with ZaiZai - Jan. 2004
Translated by wonder9976 of Vic Zhou Family

Rose: We have this fan here wishing that you'll pass your exams tomorrow.
ZZ: Thanks!

Rose: This is weird. Someone here is asking "Zai Zai did you take a bath? " Why would someone ask a question like that? (HAHA this was asked by moi! I was just trying to get his attention.. ehem.. explanation will follow...)
ZZ: Hm.. that question is weird...

Rose: Someone's asking if you'll be going to HongKong.
ZZ: I think the management has plans for me to promote my album abroad. But I think it will have to wait after chinese new year.

Rose: Someone's telling you to be careful not to get too fat!
ZZ: Yeah, I get fat whenever I get extra time to rest. (blah blah.. sorry wasn't able to get what he said .. the host mentioned about Ken losing weight.. and zz mention the last time they went to the
philippines.. oh noh... the girls started to scream so i can't hear what he's saying hehe..)

Rose: There are quite a lot of Filipino fans here tonight with us.
ZZ: Oh? Hallo!!

Rose: ZaiZai have you start filming "Zhan Shen"? Have you read the script?
(Sorry didn't hear the reply)

Rose: ZaiZai can tell a joke?
ZZ: (thinks hard..) Hm.. I don't think I can think of any right now. I have to prepare.

Rose: The messages are scrolling too fast. Can you see their messages? What's your vision? Are you near sighted?
ZZ: No. I'm not near sighted actually. But sometimes when the light is not bright, I do have a hard time seeing. But I guess my vision is
good by nature. Maybe..

Rose: Oh, someone says here that because last time when you guested at Tao Zi's show, you mentioned that you didn't take a bath for a week.
ZZ: Oh yeah. That was a challenge I did when I was in junior high. I was just bored (or walang magawa) that I thought of such crazy idea. I tried to know up to what extent can I tolerate by not taking a bath and shampooing my hair. It lasted for a week! (yep.. that is why I asked him that weird question.. patawa lang he said he did that challenge
during summertime... during that period, he also played basketball.. eeww.. ^__^)
Rose: Really? So all your friends where like saying you smell bad?
ZZ: They didn't tell me that I stink.. but I can sense that when I'm starting to speak, they're all trying to stay away from me. HAHA

(Medyo naputol...)
Rose: Now let's take a look at the pajama that comes with your album. Wow, the size is too big!
ZZ: Some of the fans said it's too small!
(sorry naputol ulit...)

Rose: Someone's asking if you have make-up today?
ZZ: Yeah. I have. I need to put on make-up because my "qi se" (color of the face) is not good lately. I'm sick these days (cough and colds). My throat is so dry.

Rose: Do you watch cartoons?
ZZ: I don't watch cartoons that much lately. But when I was little, I love to watch cartoons.

Rose: Do you take time to look at the gifts given to you by your fans?
ZZ: I do look the gifts most of the time. But it's impossible for me to open all of them. I hope the fans will understand.

Rose: Someone's asking if you have a girlfriend?
ZZ: I don't have a girlfriend now. And it's really hard to describe the ideal girl in my mind. Maybe because I'm changing as time goes by. But I can't really say what type of girls do I like. Well, it really depends. But looks is not something that attracts me. If looks is really important to me, I could have picked up any pretty girl to be my
girlfriend so that I can flaunt my girlfriend. For me, it is really the character and the heart of the person that matters most.

Rose: Someone's asking what do you plan to do after graduation?
ZZ: After graduation? Hm.. I don't know yet.

Rose: Do you intend to stay in show business?
ZZ: Hm.. I don't really plan to stay long in show business. I think if I've earned almost enough, that's about it.

Rose: What do you mean by almost enough? How many years or how much money do you think?
(sorry didn't get the answer din. But as far as I can remember, he said he'll be focusing on his own business when he quits showbiz. Before, he had plans with his brother to open a car repair shop. But his
brother became an insurance agent. So he said, maybe he'll be investing on restaurant business instead. Because he thinks that any business
related with food will be of less risk.)

Rose: How did you quit smoking? (I asked this question din. hehe.. buti nabasa niya)
ZZ: Our director in MG quit smoking a year before her daughter was born. But it turned out her daughter was born with heart ailments. And he blamed himself for not quiting earlier and that he contributed to the ailment of his daughter. Upon hearing that, I decided to quit. I told everybody that the pack of cigarettes I'm holding at that time will be my last. Although I still have lots at home. And I also told everybody to keep an eye on me and make sure that I don't smoke again. At first, they all said that I can't possibly do that. But I did stick to my word. I didn't smoke from then on. Everybody was amazed. I had the determination to quit because as you know, I plan to marry and have kids at an early age. I want to have grand children while I'm not yet too old. I can imagine that if I get married at around 30+, by the time I have my grand children, it'll be too tiring for me. So I think getting married earlier is not bad after all. It's not really too early to get married at your 20's right? Like after 25 years old.

to be continued....
Old 02-01-2004, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

continuation...

Rose: Does your mom thinks that way too?
ZZ: My mom? I didn't ask for her opinion on this matter yet. This is really just my personal opinion. Coz my mom gives me liberty to decide
for myself.

Rose: So how old are you .. after the chinese new year? (for chinese, you get a year older after the new year, not on birthdays)
ZZ: I'm turning 23 (chinese age).

Rose: So if you plan to get married at 26 or 27 (the actual age not the chinese age coz chinese age is a year older than the actual age... uh.. did I confuse you??), it'll be like 5 more years.
ZZ: Yeah, around 5 more years. I hope lah...

Rose: Oh so you mean when you find someone by that time, it will be ok for you to get married.
ZZ: Yeah.. "man man lai" (take it slowly).. I can find someone a year before I plan to get married haha..

Rose: Oh so you mean you can get a girfriend and get married right away "Shan Tien" (which means like lightning).
ZZ: Yeah.. it can also be that way. haha

Rose: So you really did plan to get married and have children early?
ZZ: Yeah.

Rose: So this is also the reason why you decided to quit smoking?
ZZ: Yeah. And health is also important. Actually I also realized that your health gets really affected when you smoke.

Rose: Really? Now that you're not smoking anymore, your health is good?
ZZ: Actually my health is still not too good. But I recover faster. For example the first day I hit the gym and stepped on the threadmill for 20 mins, my stamina can not cope with the exercise I was doing. My face got all white (namumutla). But the 2nd day I can already run for 30 mins. So I realized that I'm starting to recover gradually. I felt good and so I decided I don't want to smoke anymore.

Rose: Oh. So to all of you out there who wants to quit smoking, did you hear that?

Rose: Someone is asking if you could sing a few lines now (live).
ZZ: Sorry but I don't think I can do that now because my throat is really painful (as in too painful).

Rose: Have some water...
ZZ: I almost drank all the water here... haha.. but I have to drink something hot, because my throat really hurts when I drink something cold.

Rose: But you can not drink something too hot either. Hm.. I didn't bring any candy now.
ZZ: I constantly eat candy (yung para sa may ubo).. but I don't know why my throat is still painful. I just went to the doctor and had an injection yesterday. Because when I woke up yesterday, just before going to work, I puked/vomitted at home. It's because of the cough I have which affected by stomach. I got better today .. I didn't puke any more but my throat is still painful.

Rose: What a pity (kawawa ka naman).. your fans must be very "xin deng" (feels bad).

ZZ was commenting that the messages scrolls way too fast. "Hao Kuai!"

Rose: Someone's asking if you'll be learning Cantonese.
ZZ: Yeah. All the 4 of us are really interested in learning Cantonese. But Xiao Tien (Ken) knows how to speak Cantonese because he lived in Singapore before. They speak different languages there. He's quite an expert in speaking Cantonese. During our last concert in HongKong, we were asked to sing a Cantonese song each. He temporarily side-lined as
our Cantonese teacher and would listen to our pronounciation and correct us.

Rose: Someone here wishes you good luck and hope you'll have children soon... (hehe me ulit nagsabi niyan.. )
ZZ: Haha.. too fast.. <laughs> (ang bilis naman niyan kuno.. hehe basta for me, as long as he's happy, i'll be happy for him. ^__^ kilig
naman...)

Rose: Someone here from Vic Town (Yu Min Xiao Jen) is asking if you like the card they gave you.
ZZ: Yeah I like the card. I'm just a little busy these days so I haven't find the time to go to their site and register yet. (MY GOSH!!! That mean's it's possible that he does go to some of the Vic websites!!... Hm.. look out viczhoufamily! ^__^)

Rose: Do you have a habit of writing diary?
ZZ: NO (that was a big no!)

Rose: You're busy, how could you find time to write diary, right?
ZZ: Actually before I thought I could write diary. But I realized I'm too lazy to write. HAHA.. so it becomes an impossible task for me.

Rose: Do you like orange? Because you're wearing orange today.
ZZ: I'm ok with orange. My outfit today was picked by our designer. I usually don't wear clothes with bright colors. Personally, I would prefer earth/dark colors.

Rose: Our HongKong fans here are requesting if you could greet them in Cantonese.
ZZ starts to speak in Cantonese: Kong tong wah? .. <thinks hard> hong kong ti pang you.. nei hou ah... ngo hai.. zhou.. wek.. zhou yuk.. meng.. (Cantonese... Hello to all the fans from HongKong. I'm Zhou.. Yuk... Meng...).. I think it's something like that.. I forgot .. haha.. I learned it before but I forgot.

Rose: So what's zaizai in Cantonese...
ZZ: It's still ZaiZai.. just like Wah Zai (How they call Andy Lau in HK)

Rose: Do you have any actress that you adore?
ZZ: You mean like work together in series or singing? There are lots of actresses that I would really like to work with in terms of acting. Not only actresses from Taiwan, but also from HK.

Rose: Yeah, like Baolong. He already have a film with Sammi.
ZZ: Yeah. I would also like to have a chance to work with Sammi (hm.. idol nga niya).

Rose: But he (Baolong) worked with Sammi and were linked together.
ZZ: I can also be linked to Sammi ah.. <laughs>.. if she doesn't mind, he can also be linked with a small brother (xiao ti ti).. haha

Rose: Do you prefer girls like Sammi?
ZZ: Yeah.. I like her very much.

Rose: She's also an interesting person..
ZZ: Yeah. And she's also very hard working. Actually the difference I saw between actors from HK and Taiwan is that the actors in HK are more hard working. Maybe that the way their show business is running.. everything is more hectic.

Rose: There are lots of news circulating that F4 wasn't really prepared for stardom and that the members doesn't really have much talent. What can you say about that?
ZZ: Actually, F4 was formed because of a popular tv series, which also lead us to the music industry and had a chance to release an album. I admit ah. I admit that we weren't really prepared at first
because everything just came too quickly. In the beginning, I think only Vanness was really well-prepared among the four of us as it had been his plan to enter the entertainment industry. So he really had prepared a lot and was able to bring out his talent. But now, I think we have already grown and developed our talents. As you can see, we have our respective careers now like acting and singing.
<reception paused for a while> Xiao Tien is also developing his own career towards being a music composer. And Vanness is also very talented in terms of dancing. So I think everybody can see the
improvement in us.

Rose: So that's why you're learning to play the guitar lately? To improve yourself?
ZZ: Oh no.. not really. Well, I just feel that guys who can play the guitar are just too "shuai"... <laughs>...

Rose: Oh, so like it's easier for you to attrach girls?
ZZ: no lah.. haha.. I won't really bring a guitar to a pub to meet girls. <laughs> It's just so "shuai"...
Rose: Oh, just like the way Xiao Tien looked when he's playing the guitar..
ZZ: Yeah... Just like Xiao Tien. He would always practice first before a show and really bring out the best in his performance.
<medyo maputol>

Rose: So like when do you think the other F3 is at the most attractive moment? Like when do they bring out their charisma?
ZZ: Like Xiao Tien, I think it's when he really concentrates seriously in an acting scene. You know, when he starts to put himself into the character he is playing... that's the moment when you can see his charisma.

Rose: How about Baolong?
ZZ: Baolong ah? <thinks hard... sighs.. and laughs hard>.. Well, I think because he was a model before, so when he starts to strike a pose... even a simple pose.. "shuai" (pose palang guwapo na)...

Rose: Can you demonstrate how he poses?
ZZ: You can always see him bowing his head a bit and stare in front.. just like this <ZaiZai started to act like Baolong>.. that kind of glance. And it's not fake at all.. it's all natural. just a simple pause makes him so "shuai".

Rose: How about Vanness?
ZZ: Well, I think he looks very "shuai" when dancing and singing on stage.

Rose: What's your favorite song in your new album?
ZZ: My favorite is track number 8, "Hu Ran". When I was recording that song, I was really carried away by the song and I felt sad.
(Feeling niya kawawa naman siya).

Rose: Why did the song make you feel sad?
ZZ: The lyrics of the song was really very good so I was a bit carried away.
<ZZ and Rose started to look at the ZaiZai's new album and the lyrics inside>

Rose: The packaging of your album is really nice. And you really look so "shuai" in the pictures... Hey, do you get tired of hearing our fans saying you're so "shuai" all the time?
ZZ: Uhm.. how do I explain this... I don't really get tired of hearing them saying that. But I don't really like them saying that.

Rose: Why?
ZZ: They just don't have to. Well, I'm just not too comfortable with praises.

Rose: Ha? Why?
ZZ: I would prefer someone saying that they like my acting talents.

to be continued...

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 02-01-2004, 03:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

break muna sa txts about ZZ. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 02-01-2004, 03:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

the loves of our lives...but as my mom claims "her boyfriends" (note tong nanay ko eh byuda na ha! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-01-2004, 03:13 AM
Master Fan

Rose: Oh like "Zai Zai you're really very good in acting"...
ZZ: Uhm... that's a bit fake for me. haha.. I would prefer them discussing certain scenes that they think I acted good. You know.. like I can really feel that they really noticed my talent. I'm just a bit turned-off with something that sounds too plastic or too fake.. like saying it with a high pitch...

Rose: Oh so you don't like plastic person.
ZZ: Yeah...

Rose: So what do you think about Vivian Hsu?
ZZ: She's not fake... haha.. why did you ask that?

Rose: Don't get me wrong.. haha.. it's just because you know Vivian's always talking with a high pitch... so what do you think of her.
ZZ: I think she's nice. Well, she might give people a first impression that she's pa-cute. But after some time, I realized that's her true self. She's just too energetic and she's like that everyday! Bilib na ako sa kanya.. she seems to have so much energy and she always shows the positive side of her all the time. So she's just an outgoing person by nature and she likes to be friends with everybody.

Rose: She's not like that before...
ZZ: Really? I don't know her before...

Rose: Maybe she just changed after she came back from Japan...
ZZ: Yeah.. maybe she missed Taiwan so much when she was back in Japan so she became so outgoing when she came back.

Rose: Would you want to act with Zheng Yuen Chang (the lead actor of "The Rose".. cutie din!!)
ZZ: Yes. If given a chance I would like to act with him.

Rose: He was first offered for the role in "Zhan Shen" right?
ZZ: Yeah. But I think he turned down the offer because he thought the role is not suitable for him. Or else we would have the chance to act together. I heard that he's also a Gemini. Hehe.. The two
of us are both Gemini and I think the two of us would have the power to make the whole crew go crazy if we will have the chance to act together. HAHA.. I would really like the set to be always in a happy and jolly mood.

<5 min break for photo session...>

Rose: Someone's asking if you have plans of writing a book or an auto-biography.

ZZ: Write a book? I don't think so. If I have plans I must have started writing already. Haha.

Rose: Yeah. He hasn't even started writing his diary. haha

ZZ: Yeah you're right. <laughs>

Rose: Since you started show business, you constantly have pressures. How do you deal with pressures?

ZZ: I would go online and chat with my old friends back in Luo Dong. Or else I would talk with somebody on the phone. When I¡¦m all by myself, then I would chose to lock myself in my room and cry.

Rose: Ha? You would lock yourself in your room and cry?

ZZ: Yeah! Why not? But of course that's the last choice. But I really do think crying is one good way of relieving pressure.

Rose: So how do you cry? Do you like crying out loud or just weeping silently in one corner?

ZZ: Uhm¡K I won¡¦t sob with sounds actually. Tears just fall down silently.

Rose: So you¡¦re afraid that your mom might hear you crying?

ZZ: Uhm it's not like that actually. And I won't mind if they (his family) hear me crying. And I think guys cry differently from girls.
Not like WAAAHH <ZaiZai demonstrated how girls cry out loud. HAHA so funny> it's not possible. Yeah. You could imagine like how pitiful are you and just cry out your sorrows. The next day when you wake up after falling into a deep sleep from crying, you'll feel much better. Everything will be OK. (Hehe ang cute naman niya. We have something in common pala¡K yun din technique ko if I feel sad and pressured. Hihi)

Rose: Will you spend the Chinese New Year with your family?

ZZ: Yeah I hope I could spend the New Year with my family. I was able to spend it with them during the past few years. But this year I have to see if my schedule permits.

Rose: Your fans in the US wish you could go there.

ZZ: hehe¡K What will I do there?

Rose: Like you can have some activities there.

ZZ: Oh you mean like promotion? The four of us had been there before. <Laughs> I will chose BMW cars there. I just love cars so much! Haha

Rose: Oh someone says here that you're good in comedy. ( Me ulit nagsabi niyan Woohooo!!!) Actually what I really wanna say was I would love to see him do comedy roles. I saw him with lots of funny facial expressions before so I think it¡¦ll be fun if he could do comedy roles. Hm¡K pero ZZ misinterpreted what I said yata.. geesh.. so sad naman.. up to now naiisip ko pa rin yun reaction niya palagi.. although I know he was just joking.)

ZZ: Oh Zhen te ma? (Really?) So, the other roles I portrayed are just ok only (ZZ. I didn't mean that lah)

Rose: Hey, I noticed that you like to pick bones eh (which means pick the negative meaning out of what somebody had said)

ZZ: Haha no lah. Actually I¡¦m just very serious when it comes to acting.

to be continued...
Old 02-01-2004, 03:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

ZZ: Oh you mean like promotion? The four of us had been there before. <Laughs> I will chose BMW cars there. I just love cars so much! Haha

je - i better hound lisa to get her 760Li baka mahalin ako ni ZZ nyan. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] kung si weepee pa "aba parang eroplano na yan" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-01-2004, 03:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

masaya na sana ako nakits ko pa to!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

On Xiao Tian's ex-girlfiend...

News on how the break up between Ken & his model ex gal has led the model to take a Category 3 movie. Report said that Ken was forced & pressured by his manager to end the high profile relationship. Poor fella, no wonder his New Year Wish is to have a girlfriend...

Yang Jing Hua...Taiwanese actress and model....

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited ***isy*** ]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-01-2004, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Rose: So you really like Andy Lau a lot.

ZZ: Yeah I like him very much. But I won't say I'm a fan of his. I just like to watch his movies and support him.

Rose: So what¡¦s the difference?

ZZ: Oh¡K I won't chase him around and stalk at his house. Haha Actually I don't join Andy's fan club activities either. I just like him as a person and his movies. But it¡¦s not like I watch all of his movies. I only watch those with good reviews.

Rose: I see. So do you have any interaction with Andy?

ZZ: Yeah. We had a small talk before and he advised me to learn dancing.

Rose: Really? He told you that?

ZZ: Yeah. I told him I danced during the last concert in HK. His comment was HUH? You call that dancing? (HAHA I was like uh? Yeah you're right about that. HAHA)

Rose: He gave you that advice because he also did that when he was still starting in his singing career (took effort to learn dancing to make himself more talented and become a complete entertainer).

ZZ: Yeah. You're right. Since it' base on his own experience, so he has the right to give me helpful advice. Haha (It shows how ZaiZai look up on Andy as his role model) Well, he thinks it will be a big help on my career if I try to expand my talents.

Rose: So he gives you really good advices.

ZZ: Yeah. He¡¦s willing to share his experiences with me. And I think there¡¦s really a solid reason behind his unfading success.

Rose: I'm just curious. You mentioned earlier that you plan to get married at around 26 or 27 years old. Do you think you'll still be in show business after you get married?

ZZ: If I¡¦m still in show business by that time, I think my role by then won't be as what I am right now. Because as of my current career as an idol, some people might think that I can¡¦t have a girlfriend and there are lots of restrictions. Actually I don't think I will still be an idol years from now. I really hope I could tell the public (if I could) when I have a girl friend. That is if making it public won't affect our lives. But when I'm gonna get married, I have to tell everybody to be fair to my wife. I think getting married is good news and everybody should be happy for us. I would like everybody to give us good wishes. If I¡¦ll still be in show business by then, I think I would be more of a veteran actor and not an idol any more.

Rose: So let's say after you got married, somebody tells you not to make it public coz it might affect your show business career. What will you do?

ZZ: If that's the case, I might leave the business temporarily (while explaining ZZ got tongue-tied again and said something with funny pronunciations) Haha.. I'm a Shang Tung Ren (from Shang Tung china that explains his accent joke).

Rose: So you're mom is from

ZZ: My grand mother on the mother's side is native Taiwanese (native Taiwanese are actually Malays which look exactly like Filipinos and Thais). While my grand parents on the father's side is from Shan Tung. So I'm 1/4 native Taiwanese. But my dad was born in Taiwan. (Hm that explains kung baket may pagka-moreno si ZZ)

Rose: Very complicated. So your dad knows how to speak Tai-Yu/Taiwanese? (Min-nan dialect which sounds a bit like fukien)?

ZZ: Yes. My dad is very fluent in Tai-yu. But he doesn't speak with us using that dialect. We don't speak Tai-Yu at home because of my mother (because his mom doesn't know how to speak Tai-Yu). After I entered show business, most of the people around me speak straight Mandarin (as in correct pronunciation). As time goes by, my accent in Mandarin has also gradually improved. Once when I went back home and talked with my mom¡K I noticed her accent. Then I jokingly told her So you are the reason why I got this weird accent. Haha Mom told me Oh sorry, I didn't expect you'll notice Haha Actually my accent has already improved. Like when I speak slowly, I can speak correct Mandarin (no accent). I have to concentrate on what I say. But if I speak too quickly, my old accent has the tendency to slip out of my mouth. Haha (It's like speaking Tagalog with Bisaya accent¡K no offense sa mga Bisaya dito ha example lang.)

Rose: You have tried being a guest host in some talk shows. So do you have plans to be a regular host?

ZZ: I've tried co-hosting a couple of times. And I think it was fun. I didn't feel like working at all. But I don't think I can be a regular host. I'm a person that constantly tells jokes. But if I have to do it regularly, I don't think I can think of new jokes like everyday.

Rose: What kind of business (or side-lines) would you invest on?

ZZ: Car repair shop. My brother and I had plans before to open a car repair shop because he knows how to fix cars. We were thinking at least we know the business well and others won¡¦t be able to cheat us. Out of my expectation, my brother switched career. He became an insurance agent instead. I was so ¡§inis¡¨¡K so I told him never mind <laughs>. So I think I would invest on restaurant business instead.

Rose: So you really did your research on this?

ZZ: Yeah. I heard stories from others and learned from their experiences. So I think doing food business will be good. At least if the business doesn't do well, the loss will be minimal.

Translated by wonder9976 of Vic Zhou Family.

Posted at http://faithful4ever.clever-mind.net

Credits to wonder9976 and http://faithful4ever.clever-mind.net
Old 02-01-2004, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>ZZ: Oh you mean like promotion? The four of us had been there before. &lt;Laughs&gt; I will chose BMW cars there. I just love cars so much! Haha

je - i better hound lisa to get her 760Li baka mahalin ako ni ZZ nyan. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] kung si weepee pa "aba parang eroplano na yan" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
sabi ko sau pare eh. u should have sent him an invite nung auto show!! next year ha!! ayan.. we got a year to plan.. and research how can we get his addy.

re Ken's ex, high-profile ba? eh di nga pnag-uusapan ung lovelife nya eh. i mean, ang dameng nililink sa knya but none of them really confirmed his relationship with this model. see! Taiwanese din pla. kla ko Singaporean. ohwell, at least break na cla. but poor Ken.. needed to end up his relationship coz of his career. well, gnyan tlga, can't buy anything.. tska na lang cla mag-gf, pag mejo hupa na ang kanilang kasikatan. matatanggap din eventually ng mga tao. not now..

shet!! hope i won't get to read anything about ZaiZai's past/present/future lovelife!! n0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0!!!! selfish na kung selfish! i dnt care!!
Old 02-01-2004, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>Je, you did...I think we were talking about Vivian and you were like hindi bagay or sth...lemme rack my brain first [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i did? hehe.. can't remember. nways, Dee's hair in Happy 50tv rocks!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] astig!! bgay sa knya. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Iz, ay! sobrang cute tlga ni ZaiZai din nung nsa Pinas. nakakaiyak!!

recent pic.. poor ZaiZai.. has to do his albm promo wearing his spring outfit from the album photoshoot khet na winter. kya 2loi cya cnisipon eh.. u guys noticed his pinkie ring is back?
Old 02-01-2004, 03:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

2log na ako...yaw ko na magreresearch at kung ano ano lang nakikits ko tuloy! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

wan an!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 02-01-2004, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Wow, thanks for that interview transcript Je! So he plans to marry early huh? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I was watching ASAP kanina, and nasa ABSCBN na pala sina Sarah Geronimo and Mark Bautista.... hmm, wala lang. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2004, 05:50 AM
Moderator Manager

re jerry's album sounding more like LP...i can't imagine. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] i mean, siguro si ken pa. jerry's more pop, ballad or love song-ish for me eh. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

my honey's so shuai in WG!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] ang cute nya pag masungit! grabe, i can't wait to get my LS copy soon! and buy his album, of course! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

jan: i know i thanked you but i'm gonna thank you again anyway. thanks for the package you sent. yung kikay stuff? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ang bango and i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] kikay stuff! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

fla: ken's killing me in WG talaga! tsaka sa abcdef4! grabe, i should have a copy of that talaga! sayang we missed the one of vann karting & ken with snoopy. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

je: pamatay yung vic pics! i like his porma dun sa second pic! gusto ko ganon porma bf ko noh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] thanks for the transcript nga pala! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

hope: umamin ka! ang cute nung yamaha ads diba? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

jem: closet F4 fan1 [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

isy: excited na ko sa album ng honey natin! i'm sure its rock/alternative! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i was listening to "freedom" nga kanina eh, rocker dude man! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 02-01-2004, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

jan: kanina nga they showed 4 sraight epis of YA e, ok lang nmn cya, nothing exciting except for the jake/hamilton thing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] that's like the only pairing i like [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] cute e ! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

linds: see, same tayo, i imagine jerry to be more the balladeer/pop type guy e. sayang nga di natin napanuod yng snoopy ken and karting vann [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and butt speeling rin! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

isy: ayaw ba sumali! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] thanks for that very very long ZZ transcript [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] kulit ni vic! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

je: o nga e, ang cute super ni barbie and dee sa happy 50 tv na concert! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] super upbeat and fun talaga e! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

jem: uy, lumalabas ang pagka-fan! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] marian,hope,sam

av
Old 02-01-2004, 10:47 AM
Moderator Manager

oo nga, sayang talaga we missed it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] wala pa naman akong copy ng abcdef4. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top