Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2004, 06:33 AM
Total Fan

OMG! Fla! ngayon ko lang napansin Av mo! Lupiao! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ano baaaaaa?! napapa-"LET's GO LUPIAO PARTIIIII!!!" ganun ang pronunciation nila! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] linds,je,jan,isy...
Old 01-30-2004, 08:53 AM
Total Fan

Is this from Working Girl? so shuai! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

where's this? astig porma nila! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2004, 08:54 AM
Total Fan

Fla, Raye! join na! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

MTV Ask has a date of VANNESS WU and we want your questions! The best questions will be chosen so be wise and hurry, as the closing date for this is February 11, 2004!

here : http://www.mtvasia.com/ubbthreads2/p...=&Board=MTVAsk

i'm thinking you have to register to ask any questions. but feel free to ask. only 5 questions posted so far..
Old 01-30-2004, 08:57 AM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] missed 2 frickin' pages!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] loko kayo ha! we're censoring names here na talaga! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

grabe, ginulat ako ng non-F4 friend ko. narinig daw nya that ABS is planning to air MARS daw pero syempre alangan namang sabay diba? so sana it pushes through, kahit next year pa nila palabas! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

okay, what else did i miss? oh yeah, ang cute ni ken kagabi!!! ang cute nyang masungit! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] ken in WG!!!!!!!!!

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited Xi Men ]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-30-2004, 09:07 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] missed 2 frickin' pages!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] loko kayo ha! we're censoring names here na talaga! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

grabe, ginulat ako ng non-F4 friend ko. narinig daw nya that ABS is planning to air MARS daw pero syempre alangan namang sabay diba? so sana it pushes through, kahit next year pa nila palabas! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

okay, what else did i miss? oh yeah, ang cute ni ken kagabi!!! ang cute nyang masungit! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] ken in WG!!!!!!!!!

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited Xi Men ]</STRONG>
MARS on ABS? [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] kewlness!!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 10:12 AM
Moderator Manager

well, di pa confirmed. i guess ABS is planning on getting it. pero i'm pretty sure mahal ang rights. afford naman ng ka-pamilya eh. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

fla: dude! you're soooo lucky that vann's hosting the mtv awards this year! lalo na si michelle branch! don't you wish you were her for that night lang? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-30-2004, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marian16:
<STRONG>Is this from Working Girl? so shuai! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

where's this? astig porma nila! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
yep! from Working Girls. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] 3rd pic, i can't remember sang concert/show yan. but i defintely have seen that. sheeeeet!!

Lindsay, censoring names of those we don't like! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Mars in ABS! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 01-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Jerry's Album - Heavy Taste

Jerry and Ken are still in the recording phase of their ablum but according to Sony, they are promising the pair will definitely release their album this year. They will be doing the American and UK's most popular rock and roll music.

Jerry will not be singing love songs but more songs along the lines of Linkin Park - the violent rock. Whilst, Ken will be going more of the English rock and roll type.

ZZ has already released 2 albums and Vanness is preparing for his number 2 as well. However, F4's Jerry and Ken's number 1 are still not to be seen, but Sony has already clarified that they will be releasing it during this year. Ken's album is scheduled for the May-June period, whilst Jerry was aiming at March, however his producer is very busy and might need to push the deadline back.

However, Jerry will not be going the easy going love songs path but go for a dramatic change for heavy rock and create something along the lines of the popular rock and roll music that Linkin Park has done. Jerry has already recorded 6 songs and in the producer's eyes, he has improved heaps. Sony promises that it will give everyone a big surprise.

Ken has always liked the English rock and roll and has practiced a lot on his guitar to improve his solo performance. In the producer's eyes, Ken's guitar skills has already reached that of a "ming ge shou". In preparation for his album, Ken has undergone more classes. For his album, producers include Wu Bai, Cheng Shan Ni and Huang Da Wei to create that English rock and roll style. Ken is very confident about this work.

source: sing pao

Thanks to OnlyF4 board.

pucha!! Jerry's music's gonna be like LP?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] OMFJ!!! di ko ata ma-imagine si Jerry na mala-Chester or Mike!! na-excite na ko ah!! can't w8 for his album. and Ken, English rock!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] naku!! ma-release na sna ung album nla!!!!
Old 01-30-2004, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Must see movie of 2000. Ditto is an endearing supernatural love story between two college students from different time periods. Their pure, devoted, and other-worldly love is powerful enough to span the dimension of time and space, and it's sure to warm your heart with its long-lasting charm, and clever plot! Finally, a romantic movie everyone can enjoy!

Iz, here's Ditto! same plot as SOL, but still diffrent, i think. labo ah!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 11:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

fly-by post again.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

je - the girl in Ditto looks familiar. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

marie - auntie sue likes v***** in LS, kse pink daw..... [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

oh my mom and i went to dinner and we saw cosmogirl - jerry! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] syempre di pinalampas ng nanay ko! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

fla, raye, hyacinth, jan, sam linds - [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

ok gtg kse nuod kme Shaolin Soccer! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ok sana kung naiitindihan ko tong chinese characters di ba...

samuel & kevin

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited ***isy*** ]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 01-30-2004, 11:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

je - edison chen pala si canadian-chinese.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] which is why he speaks/sings english very well! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ok gtg na tlaga! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 01-30-2004, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Jerry will do LP-like rock? well, at least he doesn't need to be in melody...sort of. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] he does but it'll be dulled out by the heavy instruments [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Xsy, Jerry is on the cover of Cosmogirl? HK? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 01-31-2004, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>Jerry will do LP-like rock? well, at least he doesn't need to be in melody...sort of. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] he does but it'll be dulled out by the heavy instruments [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Xsy, Jerry is on the cover of Cosmogirl? HK? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Jan! have u heard his song from MK? dude! his voice really did improve! as in!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] di na cya hirap sa high notes. me bwelo na cya! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] maybe Jerry's gonna do some rapping din like ZaiZai. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] dat would be cute! mlamng di nman cgro mla-Chester noh. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] wla ata cyang monster-voice like Chester. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

re Cosmo, yep! didn't saw the pic yet? hmmmmm.. il look for it.
Old 01-31-2004, 10:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

have you guys seen the Yamaha commercials? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] well, you all probably have..seeing how big F4 fans you guys are [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

also, i saw the commercial on Studio 23..they're bringing back Jack & Jill! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] hated how that show ended, but all in all i absolutely loved it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] didn't get to catch the sched though.

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited b.e.b.e ]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 01-31-2004, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Iz, he's in a mag na nman!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and look, there goes the pinky ring again!!