Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2004, 10:35 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei
Linds, whoohoo! Thanks for the caps! Pero dude, if Sandara knows what's good for her, she will milk her loveteam with Hero for all it's worth...grabe naloloka ang mga fans sa kanilang two! Dapat she should just ride it na lang! I mean, kahit maging bf nya pa si PG, hello, he's been in showbiz a long long time. He knows na being in a loveteam with someone equates success sometimes, you know.
correct. i'm sure naman na pinagsasabihan na si sandy and PG. siguro deny na lang muna sila kung sila nga. je's gonna kill me for this pero yung angle na yan ni hero medyo hawig si zz. medyo lang.

je: i'm gonna echo what jan said. i zz in yellow! bagay sa kanya!!! at grabe yung isang shot ni jerry carrying his bags. you can notice the muscles.

aba! bat walang ken HA?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 06-29-2004, 12:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

weee!!!

linds - my mom nga was saying to my bros "hayaan nyo na si chrissie at dyan sya masaya" referring to H/S.

nga pala, fla - yung whole family daw ni papa vanness punta ng bangkok if tuloy f4 dun. me specific instructions pa ako sa mother ko, that when i see tita mimi this sat, to tell her na magkita sila sa bangkok! tlaga naman!!! alam mo ba na kme eh alangang mimi yao na? sabi ni je baka maging mala-vanness kme nito, and that would be cool as hell if we'd get that flawless!

btw i like jerry's shirt. sexy neck.... re: ZZ in yellow, i can't make out if i like him in that color or not. first time ko siguro syang nakits na nag yellow kse...

i can't see the other screencaps!

and we got our f4 photobook pala. ok lang.the pics i've seen before, which i am sure everyone had seen na din..... i told je that when she gets back, she should be part of the committee kse nagkataon eh taob sila sa laman ng laptop nya. at wala silang mega-close up pic ni vanness di ba.

jan - i haven't seen 2046...wala pa akong nakikits na vid! nakakainis nga eh. i wanna see! this is like a sequel to "in the mood for love" - i have that but havent seen it yet...kse kagabi i watched "may minamahal" and disc1 of "sana maulit muli" ===> Aga-Film Fest!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 06-29-2004, 06:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
linds - my mom nga was saying to my bros "hayaan nyo na si chrissie at dyan sya masaya" referring to H/S.
my mom just laughs at me pag meron akong kinababaliwan. she knows its just a phase. pero pag F1, alam nyang medyo matagal pa to, as long as kimi's still around.

gill: uy, wala pa ako nyan! thanks for the text! kaso ang mahal! wala pa akong budget!

fla: walang bayad yung burn ko sayong cd! bigay ko na sayo yun!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 06-29-2004, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei

Je, yeah, kamukha sobra! My gawd, kala ko nga si ZZ yun eh! Pucha, haba na ulit ng hair ni Jerry. And I don't like that outfit he's wearing...too girlash.

that pic of Vanness holding that mag, syet, kala ko si Kris Aquino yung pic sa mag Yuck!

hay...gwapo talaga ni ZZ...and I love him in yellow!
yep! sobra noh!! and Jerry has another pic that kmkha ni Vic. il try if i can find it again.

re Jerry's outfit, i don't like the white jacket, whatever it is, that he wore over the shirt! ayoko ng tela!! kaines!!

re ZaiZai and yellow, so striking kc ung color and as what Isy said, ngaun lang cya nag-dilaw! mshado 2loi cyang nanilaw!! lol btw, me na-dl akong clips of him from the Gen Y concert. he sung Wo Hu Xi Ni, Ni De Ti Wan and Ai Za Ai Ni. tas ders this part when he was singing Ni De Ti Wan, he laughed coz sth literally popped beside him. ung pa-effect na confetti eh nag-pop mismo sa tabi nya when he was walking towards sa center. sobrang ntwa tlga cya and even made a comment while singing. lol

Lindsay, Ken's busy filming CITS.

btw, Isy, is this the photobook that A. Sue sent u?

Old 06-29-2004, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Isy, nku lang noh!! the stuffs i have on F4 d2 sa laptop ko eh for our use only... mga close friends lang ang pwede mag-access n2. nku!! pnaghirapan ko ata to noh!! oh, btw, magwa-1 year na kong fanatic ng F4 this july!! haha!! sa Pinas na ko celebr8 ng pagiging baliw ko sa 4 na cutie na to!! pro pare, gus2 ko din n2ng photobook na to!! S&K pics!! even meron na ko nyan, cge lang!!! lol

btw, Zai's in Shanghai now to film a commercial. grabe!! after fnishing Mars, he went to Sg with Jerry for the Gen Y concert tas sa Malaysia to promote his album tas ngaun sa Shanghai! sunod na n2 ung movie nya sa HK.

Gill, thanks for that F4 thing. tka, bat ini-email ka ng about F4?! hmmm....

Jan, nku! 2046 will be released sa Pinas. em really gonna wait for it.

Fla, nku!! kelangan mgpnta ka ng Thailand!! andun buong family mo!!!

Last edited by je12_04; 06-30-2004 at 12:23 AM
Old 06-29-2004, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Jerry Yan ready to perform on TV again
After he last appeared in MG2, the audiences have been asking about his interest in performing on TV dramas again.The 27 year-old guy chose to move to the big screen instead.

Lucky as he is, he managed to make a good selling point in his debut Magic Kitchen, which allows him to act opposite big stars such as Sammi Cheng and Andy Lau. Even though it heals fans' missing him, but there is no small critic in saying that his acting has made no big improvements.

But there's good news for Jerry's fans. It was reported that he was offered a role in "One Wing Angel". He hasn't got the role though, as he has to compete against actors such as Peter Ho, Blue Lan (yuk ) and Roy Qiu.

If he made it to the role, Jerry will act opposite a Korean star. Till now, it's a consideration between Won Bin, Jan Dong Gun and the phonemonal Bae Yong Jun.

Source: Indosiar

Thanks to OnlyF4.

i really do hope that Jerry would get/accept the project! hello nman noh, compete with Blue?! please lang!! di hamak nman na mas ok si Jerry ke Blue!! looks na lang eh taob na si Blue. and mas magaling nman umarte si Jerry kesa ke Blue. eh si Blue iisa ung reaksyon ng mata, panget! lol Peter Ho... hmmm... sounds familiar... tas they should have Won Bin nman sa isa pang role pra masaya!! pakshet!! pyesta un sa mata!!!

Zai in Shanghai airport. me mask na nman!!

Old 06-29-2004, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
weee!!!
nga pala, fla - yung whole family daw ni papa vanness punta ng bangkok if tuloy f4 dun. me specific instructions pa ako sa mother ko, that when i see tita mimi this sat, to tell her na magkita sila sa bangkok! tlaga naman!!! alam mo ba na kme eh alangang mimi yao na? sabi ni je baka maging mala-vanness kme nito, and that would be cool as hell if we'd get that flawless!

btw i like jerry's shirt. sexy neck.... re: ZZ in yellow, i can't make out if i like him in that color or not. first time ko siguro syang nakits na nag yellow kse...
pucha!! napabasa ulet ako dun ah!! kala ko kung anong make out na yan!! nways, nku Isy, ngaun ko lang naisip. if Vanness's family's gonna go sa Thailand concert, shet!! feeling ko bad sign un!!! noooo!!!!!

okei, some F4 news!!

Below is the latest updated info which was just posted today by the webmaster of Yamaho Motor Thailand at its website.

"latest update : would like to inform you that

1. The concert will be performed on August 30

2. Yamaha Motor Thailand is the main sponsor.

3. Handled by the professional event/concert organizer, BEC –Tero. Tickets will be available at Thaiticketmaster, but for the time being we are not able to confirm the date of release and ticket price as we are waiting for confirmation.

4. It’s certain to be a BIG concert. Guaranteed that the four of them will perform together.

5. Held at Impact Areana.

6. On that day, don’t forget to stop by at Yamaha booth. We have arranged many activities for all fans.

More details will be posted soon. Get yourself updated through Yamaha website and publicity."

webmaster June 30, 2004

Credit to Jerryholic@nokhook_group Thailand

waaahhh!! Isy!! i might not have enough fund!!!

Last edited by je12_04; 06-29-2004 at 11:59 PM
Old 06-30-2004, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

hmmm... isn't the other sunglasses he has eh white?! same style lang.

ang ganda ng katawan ni Jerry!! pakshet!!

thanks to OnlyF4.

Gill, kya pla. lol

Last edited by je12_04; 06-30-2004 at 12:20 AM
Old 06-30-2004, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

cute tlga nlang 2!!

ZaiZai and Barbie will sung the ending song for Mars. they'll have a duet!! another first for ZaiZai since he hasn't done any duet with anybody before. and Barbie only agreed bcoz it's with ZaiZai. Mars will be aired at the beginning of August. pakshet! pakshet! pakshet!! that's a month away!!

Lindsay, sorry for flooding the thread.
Old 06-30-2004, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

girls!

wow, pics galore ulit ah! cutie ni vann dun sa isang mag pic

and linds,, kaloka yung ,ga hero and sandara pics that you posted! kilig! ay nako, sandy better stick to the love team and wag cyang pasaway

i want to go to that f4 concert in bangkok! sobrang withdrawal na ako e, huhuhu. but shet i want to go talaga, plus buong pamilya ko sasama e :p

and wow, a ZZ and barbie duet? shet that's gonna be so great! exciting!

and jerry might be in the same screen as won bin? sign him up quick! major eye candy!

and woohoo, jerry, zz and vann all looking ganda katawan ni jeryry! but where's ken?

linds: sure ka talaga? thanks ha!

linds, jan, je, isy, marian

av
Old 06-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

hwy

je - yung photobook na pinost mo yun pala yung akin. yung sinasabi ni gill is the S & K one right? uyy yummy yun. eh naguluhan na ako, kse yung link its the same as the one you posted! ay ewan!

and sorry last night tlagang i was totally into ZZ sa F4 dreamland na yon!!! tlagang he was sooooo cute. as in. pasaway kse si ken. LQ kme.

fla - yeah yun sabi tita meems...well whatever, find out ko sa sabado!

gill - amin na kse! sino ba tlaga sa f4???

re: jerry's pic - syet. cute tlaga! and yung movie, well, has he been chosen na? eh si won bin na din ba? eh si bae yong joon/jun whatever, eh sus, SOBRANG SIKAT! intriga nga ako, i wanna watch Winter Sonata na tuloy!

linds - uy mag MMK na dyan mamaya!

OMG! One year na akong f4 fan!!! which means .........*looks at je before...* sayang kme ni ZZ..

to know
me is to love me.

Old 06-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo
girls!

wow, pics galore ulit ah! cutie ni vann dun sa isang mag pic

i want to go to that f4 concert in bangkok! sobrang withdrawal na ako e, huhuhu. but shet i want to go talaga, plus buong pamilya ko sasama e :p

and wow, a ZZ and barbie duet? shet that's gonna be so great! exciting!

and jerry might be in the same screen as won bin? sign him up quick! major eye candy!

and woohoo, jerry, zz and vann all looking ganda katawan ni jeryry! but where's ken?

linds, jan, je, isy, marian
Fla, u better watch their concert!! who knows, it might be the last time that F4's gonna be on the same stage. shet!! i hope i have enough money pro mkhang wla kya iyak na lang ako!!!

re Jerry and Won Bin, nku pare!! cnabi mo pa noh!! i hope they'll sign Jerry and Won Bin.

re duet, i can't w8 to hear the song!!

Isy, so ung photobook na pnost ko, un na ung pnadala nga ni A. Sue sau?! pra matext ko si Gill na wag na cya mag-order ng para sau.

hoy, anong sayang kau ni ZaiZai!??! yah, 1 year ka ng panatiko ng F4 kc ako sa July pa. and stop eyeing my ZaiZai!!
Old 06-30-2004, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

there goes Ken. si Isy, aba!! tinataboy na si Ken!!

hehe.. ambata ni ZaiZai!! cute!!

Last edited by je12_04; 06-30-2004 at 01:11 PM
Old 06-30-2004, 06:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

di ko tinataboy si ken... bad lang tlaga.

re: ZZ aba i can't help it! na eexcite na akong panoorin yung ibang discs ng f4 dreamland.

antok na ako.di ko na matapos yung ginagawa ko! kakaiyak!!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 06-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gill_orlib13
hay naku, isy! wala talaga sa kanila...preoccupied ang utak ko with a certain gorgeous Brit guy wala ng pwedeng sumingit!
and that certain gorgeous Brit guy's name's Orlando Bloom, right?! ohwell, he used to occupy my brains alone but eversince Kate came in2 the pic, nbwasan na cya ng points sken.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top