Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2004, 01:08 AM
Elite Fan

hay Xsy, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 03-23-2004, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

na-edit ko na Chrissie. i placed this Ken article posted sa OnlyF4.. the rumor mini-series sa GMA. i hope it's only rumors. i mean, i don't wanna see him paired with anybody from Pinas. same goes for F3 for that matter coz definitely, they'll going to make a big fuss about it and i hate it when they do that.
Old 03-23-2004, 01:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>

Jan, sobrang kapal lang tlaga ako at bhala na kung anuman.</STRONG>
hay naku, okay lang yan. Minsan you need to be kapal to get somewhere in life [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Zaizai Vic Zhou went to Japan to film idol drama, Mars
Posted: March 17, 2004

Zaizai went to Japan to film Mars and charmed Japanese with his idol charisma.
Not only were there fans came in groups to the remote, outlying film location,
but also Japanese stars came to visit him.
Instantly Zaizai was called "Japan lady killer" by the filming crew.

The filming crews of Mars, which is produced by Cai and directed by Tai, flied to Sendai, Japan
and spent more than a week at a racing circuit.
Zaizai as the leading actor of the drama went to Japan for filming as well.
On the day of departure, there were quite a few fans to see him off at the Taipei international airport.
Some even went to Sendai with him on the same flight.
Unexpected, it rained heavily on the day of shooting.
About 200 Japanese fans arrived on location in four buses to cheer up Zaizai and the crew.
They also brought winter gears such as warmers to help out shooting.
In front of Zaizai, they never even said they were freezing.
Zaizai was really touched by their considerations and diligences.

"Meteor Garden” has become very popular in Japan.
Japanese fans intended to surprise him
when they found out that Zaizai would be filming Mars in Sendai, Japan.

Originally Zaizai planned to enjoy hotel’s hot springs at breaks.
He did not expect that there would be fans at Sendai,
which takes 5 hours of driving time from Tokyo.
Some fans even stayed in the same hotel with Zaizai.
Zaizai was too shy to be in outdoors hot springs.

Furhter, Zaizai’s room was full of various kinds of snacks and novelty gifts from Japanese fans
that he was never bored or hungry
while shooting Mars at the Sendai racing circuit.

Because of there were so many snacks
that Zaizai said he had to really work on getting fit
after returning to Taiwan.

Source: Da Cheng Bao

Tranlsated by laiou2002 of http://www.vicpower.net/asp

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 03-23-2004, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

wow, ang haba ng encounter mo je! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] OMG, grabe inggit pa rin ako syo! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and everybody else who saw your friendster pic is too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and swerte mo je!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] as in nung nagtext ka grabe naloloka talaga ako! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] buti he was so nice and which machi guy? curious ako! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and wow, lakas nyo kay tita mimi ah! ;D idol! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

je and isy: hanep sa adventure trip! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

and si ZZ as song? drama! dapat won bin character cya para cool! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

okay, been super busy kasi finals e, but be online soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] linds, jan, je, marian, isy

av
Old 03-23-2004, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>
hay naku, Je already make kwento kanina about the whole Vanness experience...pucha! Ang lucky nyo talaga! Pakshet ang trabaho! Istorbo sa gimik! [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My ghad, magkavibes na talaga kayo nina Tita Mimi [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Xsy, sana di kana na shy! Nakipaggitgitan na rin, kagaya ni Je [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Je, do I have to go on friendster to see your pic with Vanness? Kse I don't have a friendster account and I don't really feel like starting one [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

anyway, pahabol...the pics! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] My ghad! Lucky lucky lucky! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]</STRONG>
Jan, il post the pic for ur sake. just don't mind me ha. i look like an idiot beside Vanness. hehehe..

Old 03-23-2004, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

wow, ang haba ng encounter mo je! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] OMG, grabe inggit pa rin ako syo! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and everybody else who saw your friendster pic is too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and swerte mo je!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] as in nung nagtext ka grabe naloloka talaga ako! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] buti he was so nice and which machi guy? curious ako! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and wow, lakas nyo kay tita mimi ah! ;D idol! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

je and isy: hanep sa adventure trip! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

and si ZZ as song? drama! dapat won bin character cya para cool! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

okay, been super busy kasi finals e, but be online soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] linds, jan, je, marian, isy</STRONG>
i know Fla! i was so Vannesstified that i really made a blow-by-blow account of my encounter. hehehe... re friendster, il take the pic off after a week. i don't want my ZaiZai to get mad at me. besides, i really don't want to post my pic dun. kundi ko lang tlga ktabi si Vanness, di ko popost un eh. re Tita Mimi, well, we really didn't use any connection with Tita Mimi just to get that close with Vanness. it's more of sariling sikap. she was very busy din dat day so alam mo un, di din mshado mhagilap pra sna masbhan if she can help us out with Vanness. buti na lang tlga at sobrang desidido kmeng mpapirmhan ung albums. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

re finals, di pa kau bakasyon?! my sis had her vacation last week pa. nways, God bless on ur exams.

re ZaiZai, onga eh. sna lang it's not as dramatic as the Korean. hopefully eh ung plot lang ung mejo hawig tas ung details na eh ibahin. nku lang ha! papaiyakin ba ng hus2 si ZaiZai ko. dbale, he's still looking at the script. he still hasn't signed.

btw, Jerry and Ken were the only ones who cast their votes last Mar. 20. Jerry flew off to Bangkok after and was so worried about the ongoing elections. he's hoping that it would be peaceful. his friends back home were constantly updating him. after his Pepsi event, he went to HK before flying back to Taiwan. his album release date is yet to be announced by the company. as for Ken, he's series would be finished first before his album would be released. that means, it would be still a long wait before we can hear his solo album.

newsflash, Vanness's Pampanga concert is cancelled due to security measures and slow ticket sales. but the Manila and Cebu concerts are still pushing through, definitely! in lind of this, he might not arrive till the 26th.

Lindsay, Marie and Fla, dudes!!! go and see Vanness!!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 03-23-2004, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Chrissie, people from Faithful4ever are extending their gratitude for the pix u posted sa OnlyF4 at npadapad sa Fiathful4ver. i haven't checked ung International F4 forum. mlamang andun na din ung pix na pnost mo. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] oh, remember the Thai girl u said, she's posting sa Faithful4ever. Vanness's grandpa daw was the host. im still asking her if he's the one who got Vanness out of the store for the ribbon cutting.
Old 03-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Host : Welcome zhu xiao tian
Ken : Ni hao
Host : Ni hao

Host : when asking F3 whom they like the most, all of them said "Xiao tian"
Ken : Really, thank you.

Host : i heard that you are sweet, gentle, and there is one thing you dont like to do
Ken : what is that?
Host : shaking hand, right? (the girl on the board said that the host wanna touch our XT, so she ask this question ;P...hahah....cunning host)
Ken : No, just shaking hand, why not. (ken shaking hand with the host) yesterday, i was shaking hand with more than 2,000 fans.
Host : how do you feel?
Ken : my hand get numb till now.
Host : Is there anything not normal happen?
Ken : some of fans were crying. when she met ZZ, ZZ told her dont cry. She was nodding and passed me by without shaking hand with me.(laugh)
Host : then that girl will cry harder when she saw our show knowing that she has yet shake your hand.

Host : welcome back (after the commercial), we know ZZ likes green tea, Van likes softdrink, let see what XT likes. XT can you show us what is this?
Ken : hm...it is "Singapore Sling"
Host : we bought it from the most expensive shop in Singapore
Ken : thank you.
Host : Oh....he ask me to try...should i try.....oh....i should not.

Host : how about the concert last night, your performance is really good, did you excited?
Ken : I was so excited i dont know what should i do when i was on the stage because it is the first time for me to meet such many audience. I also not sure did i do something wrong on the stage. Actually, i did hear my voice because there are too many people that make me feel so excited.

Host : when you go back home, how do you deal with that feeling?
Ken : i went to the bathroom, shower myself with the cool water and call conscious back.
Host : you means cool water?
Ken : Yup, the cool water on my face can help me call myself back.

Host : i heard that is the last F4 concert, after this you guys will split to do your own album? what is your plan?
Ken : i dont know. I have not planned. Actually, i am quite slow, i am not do thing quickly as you.
Host : No, i dont think so. You look smart, let see from the questions. Which size of "Sang Zha" (i dont know what is it??) do you like?
Ken : this size.
Host : it seems you like the big one. I like the small one.
Ken : hm...it is easy to peel it off. (then ken bended to see the questions on the screen and laugh out loud)

Host : which size of a girl's chest you like?
Ken : Not big...hahah....i dont like if it too big.....it should be around this size.
Host : Not big....you call that size is not big (the host look at herself)

Host : I heard that you like to have a girlfriend who is older than you, how much different that you think it is acceptable?
Ken : around 10 years (pls not karen Mok)
Host : what kind of girl do you like?
Ken : good personality

Host : if you are invited to go to a party, but you find your clothes are not match with its theme. what will you do? a) not go, borrow your friend's clothes, c) buy new clothes, d) adapt your clothes to match the theme.
Ken : A is not my choice. the rest is OK, but i think D is the most practical.

Host : before checking the results, let's talk about where have you been when you was young.
Ken : SP, thailand, and HK
Host : i heard that there is a long queue to enter the pub in HK & SP (i am not sure ;P)
Ken : I can remember since that happened when i was young. I only remember in thailand i went there, but i cant get-in. I only waited outside coz i was too young. That time, i really want to get older so that i can see what are they doing inside.
Host : so you can go now coz you are grown up.
Ken : Yup, but i cant go coz i am now too busy, cant go to thailand (ahah...xt anytime, just call me )
Host : OK, wait until you can find sometime, we can go together (over me ) let check the results

The question is to see your SEX ability It is good that you did not choose A, coz that mean you are Virgin B means you just want to see what is it, C means you have some experiences, D means you are an expert

Host : next let's check who win F4 gift for this week, (turn to XT) hm..i heard that Van has a special ability in eating candy. Can you do that?
Ken : No
Host : what is your special ability?
Ken : sleeping
Host : how can it be sleeping. Oh...one question from fans, is there anything in common you share with Ximen
Ken : hmm....(think seriously)....one thing....(drink)....Lazy...dont want to do anything.
Host : i heard that you are "Mo-Jae" (one of Taiwanese tribe)
Ken : yup,
Host : Is Mo-Jae lazy? i dont think so.
Ken : Not in working. I am hard working, but when i have free time i will becomes lazy.
Host: what do you do when you have free time?
Ken : sleep
Host : what is your posture when you sleep, some put hands behind their neck and some put hands over their chest.
Ken : For me, the first posture is when i am not really sleep. Because when i was young, my mom want me and my daugther to sleep early, but we love to play before sleep. So when my mom came to check, i pretend that i sleep.
Host : can you show us how?
Ken : Yup, (close his eyes)
Host : are you fall asleep? have a dream.
Ken : dream? just tight-up my eyebow for 2-3 times i can dream. (he can dream easily)
Host : what is your dream?
Ken : I have yet dream, just tight up my eyebow.
Host : how can you know that is not a real sleep?
Ken : coz when i was young, i always see my mom sleep. Do you know when people sleep and they itch. if they put their hand back means they did not really sleep, otherwise they will put their hand close to where they scratch. (really smart )

Host : next questions from fans, who among F3 is your closest friend?
Ken : All of them are my close friend, but i consult with them in different topic.
Host : do you fall in love with a cast in MGI
Ken : you means "Cheng Ling" (Xiao You)? she is my daugther. she call me brother.
Host : so it is not true? (XT nodding)

Host : before we go for the commercial, can you show us how you sleep. (XT sleep)

Host : (after the commercial) our time is running out, can you read the winner's name (ask xt to read 3 names)

one of the fan say that most of the gift is given away, only the microphone left.
Ken ; ( XT laugh) how can you know
Host : she is right. Time's up, we have backpack to give away tomorrow, so now thank you Xiao tian. (shank hand with XT once again )
Ken : Thank you.

this is an old interview.
Old 03-23-2004, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

haba na ng buhok ni Jerry. this is from the Bangkok Pepsi event... di na kelangan ni Jerry ng extensions if cya si Rei. pwedeng pwede na ung hair length nya.
Old 03-23-2004, 09:00 PM
Moderator Manager

ang cuuuute ni jerry! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

je: i will read the ken interview and the rest of the posts later. kinda hectic ngayon at work. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] at totoo yan! super flawless vanness! kris made a comment when he came here with ken about his skin. sya lang sa F4 ang maganda talaga skin! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i'm 100% sure not going to the vanness concert. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] first of all, no funds (pa rin) at wala akong kasama. abangan ko na lang sya sa tv mamaya or whatever. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 03-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

ang cute nga ni jerry! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

okay i gotta leave na, as always OT at work - then i gotta pack since we're leaving thursday AM! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] and i have a million stuff to do pa! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] syempre i have to make sure i leave the impt projects to the people....NAKU! ayaw ko na!!! sakit na ng katawan ko!!! waah! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

je- i dunno tuloy kung good na 10 days kme don or not. waah! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] i mean sure me teambuilding but pag balik ko tambak na naman work! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

okay bye! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 03-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>ang cuuuute ni jerry! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

je: i will read the ken interview and the rest of the posts later. kinda hectic ngayon at work. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] at totoo yan! super flawless vanness! kris made a comment when he came here with ken about his skin. sya lang sa F4 ang maganda talaga skin! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i'm 100% sure not going to the vanness concert. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] first of all, no funds (pa rin) at wala akong kasama. abangan ko na lang sya sa tv mamaya or whatever. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
ei Lindsay! sobrang flawless tlga. if you were his gf, sobrang intimid8d ka coz he has a really good skin. as in!! tas maputi din pro di ung maptla. it's perfectly toned! ay grabe! kung mtangkad-tangkad lang tlga ako eh bka hnwakan ko ung face nya! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] prang srap hwakan eh. liit kc.

re Vanness's concert... i know.. maybe next time.

re Ken appearing at Vanness's concert or any F4 major concert, it's been posted at OnlyF4 dat no such thing is being negotiated. even the organizers in Pinas has been telling the buyers of the tix that a concert will be held this July or Ken doing a mini concert, it is unlikely because of the hectic sked that the 4 of them have. the management of OnlyF4 has made its concern that the Phil. organizers are making a false news about the matter. they are clearing things up that no such thing is scheduled to happen, as of the moment, so that F4 or it's management won't be blamed if the events were not pushed through.

nways, kya nga i don't believe Joed's word Isy eh. i mean, i know he's the organizer n2ng ke Vanness, but no word about such events have been mentioned in OnlyF4 and i believe the things posted on that site since madami clang contact. they have contact sa mismong manager ng F4.
Old 03-23-2004, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Isy! pucha! i text u kninang mga 640 to check if ur heading home na. eh pasado alas-8 na ah!! cge, pag-igihin ang pag-aayos ha. ung mini-disc mo ng F4, dnt 4get. hehehe...

read an article about the what the famous Japanese racer, Chang Shan Zhong Yu, said about ZaiZai and his racing shoots. shet! he said that he has potential!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 03-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>ei Lindsay! sobrang flawless tlga. if you were his gf, sobrang intimid8d ka coz he has a really good skin. as in!! tas maputi din pro di ung maptla. it's perfectly toned! ay grabe! kung mtangkad-tangkad lang tlga ako eh bka hnwakan ko ung face nya! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] prang srap hwakan eh. liit kc. </STRONG>
may pic nga si vanness na kita yung knee nya kase ripped yung jeans nya. sabe ni F3 sakin mas makinis pa knee nya sa face ni F3! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] anong parang sarap hawakan? eh diba "nahawakan" mo na sya? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

isy: okay, talk to you soon! busy rin ako right now at work eh.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 03-24-2004, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

geez, Jerry's hair is diva-ish na ulit...it's so long!

dude, Fla has (HAS) to go see the Vanness concert! Pucha, Fla, bf mo yan! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top