Old 03-08-2004, 01:03 AM
Elite Fan

pucha, ang bilis ninyo! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

anyway, drop by post...
Quote:

Cai Yue Xun doesn't allow, Hottie becomes an orphan
Posted: March 6, 2004

Brief translation:
Yu Xiao Hui wants to act as Zai Zai's mother in "Mars" but the director, also her husband, Cai Yue Xun, said no. Everyone wants to a handsome son just like Zai Zai. Yu Xiao Hui, as one of the organizers for "Mars" and her husband being the director, originally wanted to act as Zai Zai's mother. Cai Yue Xun said that he didn't agree to his wife portraying as Zai Zai's mother because she would be too tired.

The drama group wanted the two, Cai Yue Xun and his wife, Yu Xiao Hui, to act as Zai Zai's parents but Cai Yue Xun wouldn't agree. Zai Zai's father is very rich and a gentlement, he doesn't look like that.

"Mars" is in Japan filming. Cai Yue Xun and Yu Xiao Hui were discussing about the script, they are very compatible.

It was not until Zai Zai arrived in Japan did he find the weather so cold, it was 7 degrees below zero. Later it started snowing, the weather is completely different from Taiwan. I called back to Taiwan and screamed, "So cold." The staff had someone send some warm bundles over to Japan.

Source: Zi You Shi Bao

Translated by Amy of http://f4ever.azn.nu Please give the proper credits when posting this elsewhere.
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 03-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the article Jan! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2004, 02:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>me nagbebenta ng The Event and f4 dec 26 concert???? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ako gusto ko!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
aba, gusto ko din nyan! san meron? and how'd you find out, je?

isy: grabe talaga our bf nung concert! always smiling! i was hyper after the concert noh! feeling ko malalakad ko from the concert venue hanggang bahay! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

jan: thanks for the article! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] amblis ba natin? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 03-08-2004, 02:47 AM
Total Fan

si Ethan ba si Soccer Boy sa Survivor?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2004, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>

aba, gusto ko din nyan! san meron? and how'd you find out, je?

isy: grabe talaga our bf nung concert! always smiling! i was hyper after the concert noh! feeling ko malalakad ko from the concert venue hanggang bahay! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

jan: thanks for the article! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] amblis ba natin? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
cyempre! alam mo nman me... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] il look for her contact addy. ung Dec26, si yan ung ngbbnta but it's included in a package dat is worth P900. ayun! ung merong The Event, she also has the US concert. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] but there's a minimum no. of vcds na kelangan orderin.
Old 03-08-2004, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

for Marie's benefit... Isy post this on the old thread.

so first, yung aunt ko yung ininvite first ni tita mimi sa inaguration ng new vivid.....march 21st 12 noon... eh matagal pa kaming natapos sa aming facial, my mom got out first......

so my mom really did it - aba parang long lost friends sila ni tita mimi noh! eh si tita mimi naman daw unang nakipagkwentuhan. kse nung una, nakikipagtalo sya in sa phone...eh 2 times yon and my mom was already sa seating area waiting for us... when tita mimi got off the phone eh sabi nya ke mom "my husband..."...nasa shanghai daw kse for work. tapos 15 yrs older yung husband nya. at advertising work sya...then my mom said "he can't live without you huh?" at yun na...nagkwentuhan na sila re vanness....and f4 syempre...

-he's catholic and nagsisimba every sunday. actually when my mom was talking to tita mimi, he called up. di daw mahahatid sis sa ballet lessons tomorrow kse mag sisimba sya....

-maalagain sya sa mga kapatid nya...o di ba. he's close as bunso daw....

-sa opening ng vivid andun din si ATE melody... pretty girl (sabi ng nanay eh!) and preho ng mata sila ni vanness....

- sinasama nya si vanness sa grocery when he was younger daw amongst the anak.....tapos maangal pa daw before. pero til now, sya pa din kasa-kasama nya... o di ba close tlaga ang mag ina!

di ko na matandaan ibang kwneto except na mabait naman yung f4 daw - as in they help they're families. my mom even told tita mimi yung interview ni kris ke ken and vanness where he said na yung one day tatatwag sya ke tita mimi at di sya mag work na.... ABA , me assignment pa ako tuloy ke tita mimi - she wants a copy of the ken-vanness interview! sinabi nya dalhan ko sya.... mahaba man daw o maikli...

and she said wag na kmeng manuod ng concert kse 100 bucks pa daw, mag pa facial na lang kme! she's funny...ma meet pa daw namin si vanness.... my aunt said she's having surgery this thurs sa foot nya pero we're there sa 21st!

actually, it's not Ate Melody, it's Ate Wendy. Melody's the youngest sister. si Ate Stacey ung nsa Taiwan din and nsa entertainment business din. his bro's Goeffrey.

[ 03-08-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 03-08-2004, 03:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marian16:
<STRONG>si Ethan ba si Soccer Boy sa Survivor?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yep!

Lindsay and CHrissie, hre's ung email nung ngbbnta nung The EVent. mron na din cya nung Dec 26 concert, f4andmore@yahoo.com [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].
Old 03-08-2004, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

F4's Manager's View On The Boys Themselves:

On screen, idols are fully packaged and always show their best. However, not many know what they get up to or are like behind the camera. Let's find out what F4's manager - Zhi Xiang Li has to say about F4:

Each member's personality is very different, ZZ might look dumb from appearance but is very clever and know what everyone thinks. When he is unhappy, he would be really quite. You have to find out from someone else the reason behind his mood. Then friends would try to get him out for a chat or send sms to him. ZZ is very honest and can be very mature. The most important thing is that he does not bring his mood into the workplace, personal things and work are separated clearly.

Jerry is a perfectionist. He works very hard, hence wishes that everyone can do the same, that's how misunderstandinds occur. Jerry is not wasteful, when you go out to eat with im, he requests that everyone eat what is ordered, otherwise he thinks its a waste. Jerry stills rides his old bike, as he does not want to "shu da zhao feng." When he rides, he wears a helmet, so no one recognises him, and is very safe.

Vanness has big plans and is very generous to everyone, however, as he is an ABC, he deals with things differently compared to the Taiwanese boys. For example, when not working, he is very relaxed and wears casual clothes and no accessories. He focuses on actual tasks not people, and is very competitive. But honestly, he works very hard.

Ken is too much of a 'naturalist'. Even during filming, he likes to be in nature. He also likes to cook and has traveled may palces to learn from the best. Once when F4 went to Thailand, TV stations' boss gave him a gold necklace, with a market value of at least $50 000, the day before leaving, Ken gave it to his body guard as a present - everyone was very shocked.

sources: da cheng bao 8/3

thanks to OnlyF4/
Old 03-08-2004, 06:42 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>cyempre! alam mo nman me... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] il look for her contact addy. ung Dec26, si yan ung ngbbnta but it's included in a package dat is worth P900. ayun! ung merong The Event, she also has the US concert. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] but there's a minimum no. of vcds na kelangan orderin.</STRONG>
okay, just lemme know. i don't care sa cost basta i have to have a copy lang. thanks pala sa text mo sakin, yung text# ni honeybums. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] sana makuha ko sya asap. i'll deposit tomorrow.

marian: yup, ethan is soccer boy. why?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 03-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>

okay, just lemme know. i don't care sa cost basta i have to have a copy lang. thanks pala sa text mo sakin, yung text# ni honeybums. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] sana makuha ko sya asap. i'll deposit tomorrow.

marian: yup, ethan is soccer boy. why?</STRONG>
sure! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i think it's P100 lang ata. ayan!! pag me copy ka, burnan mo na lang ako. hehehe... re #, mei wenti.
Old 03-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Vic Zhou films in snow, forgets to bring warm apparel
Posted: March 7, 2004

Vic Zhou, who has always been afraid of the cold, meets up with subzero degrees weather on his visit to Japan to film for his new drama. He immediately calls back to Taiwan to get rescue. His management company prepared thick clothes, warm bundles, and other things that keep you warm at once to hand over to Zai Zai.

Zai Zai is currently in Xian Tai filming for his new drama “Mars.” Not until he arrived in Japan the other day did he discovered that the temperatures were below zero. Only bringing some thick apparel, Zai Zai immediately called back to Taipei to get rescue from his management company. He shouted into the telephone, “So cold!” The staff, knowing that Zai Zai has always been afraid of the cold, quickly sent him a lot of thick clothes as well as a bunch of gloves to keep his hands warm.

When Zai Zai was shooting for his “Remember I Love You” album cover, there was a man-made snow scene. Because only some man-made snow covered the grass, Zai Zai didn’t like it since it wasn’t real enough. Now that he can truly see real snow, Zai Zai is not as excited as he imaged himself to be. Zai Zai, whose chin has been frozen countless times, said, “This is the first time I actually saw snow, but it is so cold that my brain is deadlocked.”

Because of the snowstorm the other day, the shooting couldn’t proceed. Yesterday, the weather improved, only flurrying during the afternoon. The drama group eventually began filming the racing scene. First off was Zai Zai driving a heavy black motorcycle. Due to the fact that F4 are the spokesmen for Yamaha, the four will receive Yamaha as a sponsor when filming dramas.

Zai Zai stepped foot on Xian Tai’s famous Sport Land Sugo racing track yesterday. When he drove a lap around the track on a heavy motorcycle, there were frequent cheers from the field. According to what is known, there were over 300 temporary actors at the scene yesterday. The majority of them are Zai Zai’s Japanese fans. In order to see their idol they went to be temporary actors without receiving any rewards. However, the drama crew already reached an agreement with the fans. During filming they are not allowed to take pictures or get autographs otherwise they will be asked to leave.

Zai Zai, not knowing Japanese, would only smile to greet his Japanese fans. Zai Zai thinks that he has fate with Japan. The majority of the dramas he has acted in are adapted from popular Japanese mangas like “Meteor Garden” and “Poor Prince.” The first time Zai Zai takes a plane out of the country, the destination is also Japan. For the filming of “Meteor Garden I,” when he had the chance he would learn some Japanese so that he can communicate with local fans.

Source: Sing Dao Ri Bao
Translated by Amy of http://f4ever.azn.nu and OnlyF4.

nkktwa tlaga 2ng taong to!! i just imagine him saying 'so cold' over the phone,nkktwa!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] prang bata!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-08-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 03-08-2004, 08:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

waaah! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] ayaw ko na mag work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

ok ayan nag-asal bata lang for once. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

je - oh sorry sa maling name. i got confused na when i was typing it... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 03-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>waaah! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] ayaw ko na mag work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

ok ayan nag-asal bata lang for once. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

je - oh sorry sa maling name. i got confused na when i was typing it... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
dude! mailing ang bsa ko sa maling. shet! and i was like, anong mailing? pucha! i think i need to get my eyes check na ulet. mejo sumasakit na din ulet ung occipital part ng brain ko eh.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top