Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2004, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] je talaga walang pakialam whatsoever abt 5566 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ako rin! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

o nga noh, pwede si ZZ yung cute, thin yosi boy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

sabagay je, crush nga lang nmn [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

inc ase i disappear bigla, bye na girls [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and see you all sa next thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

av
Old 03-01-2004, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

last [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Linds, Idk if I ship them as like a rl couple or whatever since Sarah is only 16 and Mark's like 21 na, pero I like the blending of their voices and they look good together naman [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Je, ah okay...in any case, at least they have 6 months left...but they're so busy with their individual scheds na rin naman eh [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Fla, I'll squeeze the av in the sched...I need a muse to inspire me though [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ocia, bye na ulit. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] g'nite! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 03-01-2004, 01:27 AM
Elite Fan

ok lang yan linds, use mo na lang yung ZZ av noh in between races db? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and naku gasgas na talaga si ZZ cd mo! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

av
Old 03-01-2004, 01:47 AM
Master Fan

Jerry starts his own company? Manager Denies.

The latest news is that Jerry Yan will be independent at the end of the year and start his own company and does not want to be related to F4 anmore.

Apparently, of the 4, Ken has a 10 year contract with Fu Long and Zz has already renewed his contract. News are that Vanness will sign on but Jerry wants to start his own company, hence chances of him continuing with Fu Long is not high.

F4's manager yesterday says: "From the contract's perspective, Jerry's contract will end soon, as for whether he will renew, I do not know." Will F4 disband? Does Jerry want to fly on his own? Manager says: "There is no such thing, I think someone is trying to sabotage and making things up to create trouble. I can guarantee that the relationship between F4 themselves and with the company are very good. He (Jerry) loves his 3 brothers."

sina.com

ok.. another upd8 about that Jerry thing.

bye Jan. di na kta naabot. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

Jerry starts new company for tax purposes

Lately, the news is that Jerry will leave Fu Long and start his own company, resulting in the collapse of F4.

However, F4's manager states that this is all a misunderstanding, as all F4 members will have their own company for tax purposes. People probably started the rumours when they saw Jerry applying for an indepedent company. As for Jerry's contract renewal issue, there is no news at this moment but F4 will definitely not disband. The company has arranged for Jerry's album to be released in May

Sony's Reply Regarding F4's Album Releases

Jerry Yan and Vanness' album should come out at the end of March or around April-May.
Ken's album is not quite ready.

ok.. company for tax purposes, hmmm... to cut off the tax that they're going to pay for having big salaries, i suppose. hehe.. as for the album, pucha! suspense sobra ung ke Ken!! Vanness album is more on hiphop, according sa knya. he said that if his fans won't like it as much as the 1st, as least he did what made him happy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

F2 to be in new drama, "Soccer Boy"

Following Meteor Garden 2, Ken Zhu and Vanness Wu will have a chance to act together once more in a new drama Zu Qiu Xiao Zi (Soccer Boy). At the moment, the female lead is most likely going to be Lin Yi Chen.

Manager Xiong Xiu Zhen revealed, in Taiwan and China, F4 has a vast amount of die-hard fans. She plans to collaborate with Shanghai TV. The idol drama, Zu Qiu Xiao Zi will have F4 as the leading roles. However, due to the fact that Jerry Yan wants to develop in the movie industry, and Vic Zhou (Zai Zai) is currently filming a new drama already, the 4 are unable to work together. Therefore, right now F2, Ken and Vanness, are the male leads. And Lin Yi Chen will play the female lead.

Xiong Xiu Zhen said, I hope that the female lead has a considerably famous degree in both Taiwan and mainland. And Lin Yi Chens movie Kong Shou Dao Shao Nu is broadcasting in China and she also was nominated for the Golden Horse Awards. I believe that no matter it be popularity, acting skills, she is the best choice for the female lead.

Lin Yi Chens broker Zhou Mei Yu expressed that she wont rule out that shell arrange for Lin Yi Chen to go towards China to film. However, currently, besides My Secret Garden 2 and Love Contract, in June she might be working with Zheng Yuan Chang in a new drama, Mischievous Kiss. Plus, Lin Yi Chen has schoolwork. Therefore there is not exact landing date, not only China dramas but even at a discussing stage. So its inconvenient to reveal the situation in detail. Lin Yi Chen is very popular; her invitations for dramas are endless.

Source: Da Cheng Bao

Translated by Amy of http://f4ever.azn.nu Please give the proper credits if you are to post this elsewhere.

Thanks to OnlyF4 boards.

new series for Ken and Vanness, together!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

je started the new thread already [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

av
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top