Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2019, 04:17 PM
  #241
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 376,437
W/ all that money?? Or was his home??
__________________
what'd i tell you?
there's more to life than stupid boys, you know.

Steph/credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:58 PM
  #242
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 424,507
What do you mean his home? Jeff's? I just assumed it's something Jessica bought. She can afford it if she works for the mayor.


Quote:
Nothing like seeing the #Pearson set for the very first time. ❤️
🎥: @iamginatorres
__________________

"No, actually, I... I don't know.
Homelander's so-- he's like Jesus or something."
Starlight | The Boys
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:52 AM
  #243
Fan Forum Hero

 
ElleBelle's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Television
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 80,165
She's lovely
__________________
ElleBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:31 PM
  #244
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 424,507
Watching the new ep later when I get home from work.
__________________

"No, actually, I... I don't know.
Homelander's so-- he's like Jesus or something."
Starlight | The Boys
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:48 AM
  #245
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 376,437
Yoli and Derrick is getting closer?? But I wish that they have to have more scenes than have them kiss bec we don't see them together that much..

Jessica, what a badass woman she is.. I love her..

I can understand why Angela did that, but I feel her.. And I hope that she won't lose her job for this..

Keri, good for her to tell him off even tho I hate how Bobby told BOTH women that they love them when they were about to leave him.. what a gross man.. Ugh..

Beside, I notice that the actor's name (mayor) on credit that they wrote him as special guest which that mean we don't see him that many since he's not series regular??

Can they just renew this show!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
What do you mean his home? Jeff's? I just assumed it's something Jessica bought. She can afford it if she works for the mayor.
Oh yeah, I forget..
__________________
what'd i tell you?
there's more to life than stupid boys, you know.

Steph/credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:30 PM
  #246
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleBelle (View Post)
She's lovely
She really is
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:58 PM
  #247
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 424,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Yoli and Derrick is getting closer?? But I wish that they have to have more scenes than have them kiss bec we don't see them together that much..

Jessica, what a badass woman she is.. I love her..

I can understand why Angela did that, but I feel her.. And I hope that she won't lose her job for this..

Keri, good for her to tell him off even tho I hate how Bobby told BOTH women that they love them when they were about to leave him.. what a gross man.. Ugh..

Beside, I notice that the actor's name (mayor) on credit that they wrote him as special guest which that mean we don't see him that many since he's not series regular??
Yeah Yoli & Derrick are getting close. Btw, those boxing gloves are expensive. They're not together but Yoli has enough money to buy him something like that? I'd rather that she does something else for him rather than buy him boxing gloves but that's just me.

I was actually annoyed at Angela in this ep. I get that this project is her baby but that politician is definitely using her, Jessica's right. I do like that Angela's story in intertwined with Jessica & Bobby now. Jessica has to choose to either go against Angela or protect her job with the mayor.

I love that opening scene with Bobby and his wife. Bobby should leave his wife if he really wants to be with Keri. Also, I don't think Keri will leave because we can't have her on another law firm since her story in intertwined with Bobby. They really should not drag this SL along and it has to end. Either Bobby and his wife gets a divorce and they also stop his relationship with Keri. Keri needs someone else. There are so many single men out there, why is he staying with someone who can't leave his wife and children?

Nick killed Pat right? For someone who was troubled over killing someone before Pat, he easily killed Pat.
__________________

"No, actually, I... I don't know.
Homelander's so-- he's like Jesus or something."
Starlight | The Boys
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 03:13 AM
  #248
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,500
^ What would you have preferred her to buy instead of the gloves?

Same here, it was silly that she didn't see it

Hopefully it ends for good in the next episode

Not sure that he did actually
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 08:08 AM
  #249
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 376,437
^ How about none, he didn't deserve anything from her by the way he treat her from day one.. I hate how women need to say thank you and all that bec of one thing he did for her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yeah Yoli & Derrick are getting close. Btw, those boxing gloves are expensive. They're not together but Yoli has enough money to buy him something like that? I'd rather that she does something else for him rather than buy him boxing gloves but that's just me.

I was actually annoyed at Angela in this ep. I get that this project is her baby but that politician is definitely using her, Jessica's right. I do like that Angela's story in intertwined with Jessica & Bobby now. Jessica has to choose to either go against Angela or protect her job with the mayor.

I love that opening scene with Bobby and his wife. Bobby should leave his wife if he really wants to be with Keri. Also, I don't think Keri will leave because we can't have her on another law firm since her story in intertwined with Bobby. They really should not drag this SL along and it has to end. Either Bobby and his wife gets a divorce and they also stop his relationship with Keri. Keri needs someone else. There are so many single men out there, why is he staying with someone who can't leave his wife and children?

Nick killed Pat right? For someone who was troubled over killing someone before Pat, he easily killed Pat.
Also, I gonna say that where the hell she got the money from? When she didn't have enough $$ for her mom?!?!?!? I hate it how they do that w/ women who always buy expensive items for the men, but struggle to do or get for the men??? No comment on that..

Yeah, I agree w/ you about Angela, I feel like she decided to go forward, but she took way backward and she got her ego hurt bec she felt like Jessican can't do anything, but damn girl, she's trying so damn hard to get everything right for everyone who lost their home.. Plus I felt like she didn't think of her sons or her own career.. SMH..

Yeah, but I feel like both Bobby and Stephanie should leave, but I dunno why in the world that they stay in marriage when they aren't in love.. Shrug.. Plus Keri is lawyer for anyone since she's city attorney, so if she leave then I wonder who will take it over?? Even tho I have feeling that she would end it w/ him in season finale.. I wouldn't be surprise..

We didn't see Pat, but we dunno who he kill?? All he said he killed someone..
__________________
what'd i tell you?
there's more to life than stupid boys, you know.

Steph/credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 02:07 PM
  #250
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 351,500
That's certainly true
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:38 PM
  #251
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 424,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Also, I gonna say that where the hell she got the money from? When she didn't have enough $$ for her mom?!?!?!? I hate it how they do that w/ women who always buy expensive items for the men, but struggle to do or get for the men??? No comment on that..

Yeah, I agree w/ you about Angela, I feel like she decided to go forward, but she took way backward and she got her ego hurt bec she felt like Jessican can't do anything, but damn girl, she's trying so damn hard to get everything right for everyone who lost their home.. Plus I felt like she didn't think of her sons or her own career.. SMH..

Yeah, but I feel like both Bobby and Stephanie should leave, but I dunno why in the world that they stay in marriage when they aren't in love.. Shrug.. Plus Keri is lawyer for anyone since she's city attorney, so if she leave then I wonder who will take it over?? Even tho I have feeling that she would end it w/ him in season finale.. I wouldn't be surprise..

We didn't see Pat, but we dunno who he kill?? All he said he killed someone..
Exactly. I know Yoli wanted to do something good for Derrick but there are so many other ways than to give him material things. Derrick can buy those boxing gloves for crying out loud.

And that too. I know Angela means well but her kids shouldn't be out in the streets. She's prideful but she should've left her kids with Jessica but she can leave and continue her cause.

Someone has to walk away. Whether it be Bobby, his wife or Keri. As it is, they're all staying together. It's not healthy, this is all toxic.

Remember that end scene, Nick had a gun and wanted to kill Pat? Maybe it's him but then again, why would he kill him? He'd get into even more trouble and especially if people finds out Nick has killed. He's the mayor's brother, that won't be good for re-election.
__________________

"No, actually, I... I don't know.
Homelander's so-- he's like Jesus or something."
Starlight | The Boys
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 09:29 AM
  #252
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 376,437
^ Word to that plus he has highest salary than her, but how the hell she got the money?!?!?! From where?!?!?

Oh yeah for sure plus I'm sure that it was more w/ the pride bec she want to be better person than Jessica.. I mean, I have see that happen in the family..

I'm sure that the wife ain't walking as long she told him not to take her down w/ him.. And I have feeling that Keri will be the one who walk away bec he just want both of them..

Even tho we didn't see him kill him since we didn't hear the shot, but I wonder if it's the guy that he killed from Jessica's case that she had the pic of?? Remember that??
__________________
what'd i tell you?
there's more to life than stupid boys, you know.

Steph/credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 10:40 PM
  #253
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 424,507
Yeah Yoli's an assistant. Derrick obviously has more money and interacts more with the mayor.

I also didn't like Angela's attitude that she thinks Jessica doesn't care for her. Jessica just told her that she's helping her assistant's mom not get deported, which is also an important matter, but Angela's acting like her problem is worse. It wasn't like Jessica was hobnobbing or sipping wine with clients rather than help her.

I really hope that Keri walks away. Bobby just told her that he loves her so I'm guessing that playing a lot on her mind. And they've been doing this for roughly 2 years. It just has to stop.

Which one? I can't remember that.
__________________

"No, actually, I... I don't know.
Homelander's so-- he's like Jesus or something."
Starlight | The Boys
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:39 AM
  #254
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 376,437
Yeah, exactly.. It just weird when she gave him that gift..

I feel like she just want Jessica do everything whenever Angela has the problem, but the problem is that I felt like she was using her, but not to reform the relationship she has w/ her cousin..

Yeah, I hope so even tho you mean 5 years, not two years..

The guy that used to live in same neighborhood as Angela... Remember him?
__________________
what'd i tell you?
there's more to life than stupid boys, you know.

Steph/credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 10:47 PM
  #255
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 424,507
You think Jessica's using Angela for what means?

Oh yeah, 5 not 2.

I can't remember. Which one? That guy in the recent ep? The one also running for election? The one talking to Angela?
__________________

"No, actually, I... I don't know.
Homelander's so-- he's like Jesus or something."
Starlight | The Boys
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST