Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2019, 12:54 AM
Moderator Manager

If Pat is their father's friend, then that's it. I guess they kind of owe him since he's their father's friend?

Yeah it's really not handled well. I'm glad it looks like Jessica knows in the next ep because if anything at least she can fix this.

I really like Keri but I only don't like her everytime she has a scene with the mayor. Is she just content being treated that way because it seems to me that the mayor is still staying with his wife and doesn't want to leave her because she's sick. Something has to give soon and I hope the mayor's wife knows and is probably only waiting for something to happen before she acts on it.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-02-2019, 10:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, since Pat told them their father want to make sure that their son can continue to do after their father passed, but boy, if they hate it what their father did then why repeat it??

Which as long Jessica can fix it and be done w/ it, but as long it won't keep her away from her family..

Yeah even tho I saw that the next week, not this week, it look like she might end it w/ Mayor after she had the talk w/ his wife.. So I hope so!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Right? Plus Pat's so shady! The mayor's mostly bickering with him instead of just agreeing on most things.

I wonder how Jessica finds out about Yoli? She tells her or Derrick tells Jessica?

UGH, I hope so. He's only staying because his wife'e sick and he feels guilty.

Quote:
It would be an honor to be on the receiving end of a Jessica Pearson put-down.

Old 09-03-2019, 10:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Excatly.. I was like boy, why you guys are dumb for believe everything what Pat say until they have good thing, but too bad that Pat have things on both boys.. SMH..

From the promo, it was Yoli who tells Jessica about her mother.. Plus I just can't see Derrick do that..

Yup, if she wasn't sick, I still can't see him leave his kids..

And thanks for that..

is that what you want?

Old 09-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that

She looks super pretty in the still of that promo
Old 09-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Moderator Manager

And that too, Pat has something on them so they have no choice. They're on a bind.

True, it's not Derrick's place to tell but he did threaten Yoli that he'll tell Jessica if she doesn't tell her.

New ep tonight!

Old 09-05-2019, 09:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yup, that's right.. They just realized that..

Yeah, I mean, most guys are like that, but they jsut want them to say something..

Wow, I didn't see that happening.. Plus they need to renew this show!

It was nice change to see to focus on all women in last night since I forget about the guys..

Angela decided to go back since it made sense why she did that and for that, I don't blame her.. Plus I felt bad for Jessica even tho it seems that she couldn't find the way to focus two things..

I just knew that Yoli's mom did that since I heard lot of things happen in Mexico and still happening.. Hopefully that she can learn from this and please don't get the shady lawyer like that... Plus why I have feeling that this is done and over.. I felt so underwhelming w/ her storyline..

The end of episode, it seems that Keri made her decision, but wonder what's her choice plus I actually like both when it wasn't not really about the Mayor, but more about themselves..

is that what you want?

Old 09-05-2019, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Will watch the episode later
Old 09-05-2019, 10:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah poor Angela. Jessica is busy fixing everyone up at work! Yoli, Nick & Bobby the mayor. I also love the short cameo of Louis (Suits) who Jessica called. Now I'm just waiting for Donna to make a short cameo too.

I was literally UGH when we found out Yoli's mom killed someone (albeit for protection). That will be a very hard case for Jessica to handle and I feel like it will be a miracle for her mom not to be deported now.

I'm actually very surprised at how the wife handled Keri tbh. It looks like they were even friends at the end of the ep but Keri does seem to have come to a decision regarding Bobby towards the end. I really hope she ends it and thankfully they needed that time together so Keri can also realize some things. I got the impression that the wife was very active with her husband's political career before she got sick. I thought she was going to tell everyone in her speech, which frankly she should, but Bobby asked her not to probably because he's running for re-election and doesn't want stuff like that to be brought up during his campaign.

I like Derrick more in this ep. He was supportive of Yoli and took Jessica's advice. I hope we get a SL for him soon because I feel like everyone has their own SL, even Nick & Pat, except for Derrick.

Old 09-06-2019, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really hope that Keri ends the affair too
Old 09-07-2019, 06:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah since I suspect that her mom did kill someone in Mexico, so at least they can know the truth and the waiting game would be longer to see if she has it or not..

Same here even tho I tho that she came to tell her to stay away from him, but I feel like she came for herself to realize that it's not about him, but more about herself.. But I wish that both can leave him..

Yeah, I notice that Derrick is only one who don't have SL..

is that what you want?

Old 09-07-2019, 09:18 PM
Moderator Manager

IKR? They should both leave Bobby, he's not worth it.

Jessica's apartment in Chicago btw, very huge and wow!!!

Quote:
Join us for a little tour behind the scenes of #Pearson.

Old 09-08-2019, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that
Old 09-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

For real, he's not worth their time..

And I know right plus have you see the window?? Damn..

is that what you want?

Old 09-09-2019, 12:36 AM
Moderator Manager

IKR? Wow. Everytime she's at her apartment (or more like condo), I'm like "Damn! She lives there all on her own?"

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top