That makes sense
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

The show got renewed for season 2!
Old 07-26-2020, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
It sure did.

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
Which is so great
Old 08-21-2020, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

Just watched the show. Liked S1. Was quite enjoyable.

Love JJ and Pope.

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Glad you enjoyed S1
Old 10-27-2020, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally rewatching this. It was maybe even better this time around because I know and love the characters so the first episodes were a lot better imo and then the 2nd half the show picked up so much.

I realized in the pilot that John B said his mom was in another state so I definitely think we are going to see her in season 2.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What was your favourite episode when you rewatched?

Same here, will be surprised if we don't
Old 10-31-2020, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

my favorite was episode 9, because it had so much action with John B on the run from the cops and the whole storyline finally coming to a close. 10 was a close second. I loved the JB and Sarah moments and all the action happening. The last 3 episodes of the season were really good, 8 was super strong too.

After that i think episode 4 and 5 were my favs. I loved seeing the beginning of JohnB /Sarah and also seeing more about JJ and his home life.

Then it would be episodes 6/7 which were good. 1-3 were by far the weakest episodes imo, especially episode 3 which i found pretty slow because it was just setting up the story and the characters.There were some good moments but they felt sort of thrown together in the beginning there.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
my favorite was episode 9, because it had so much action with John B on the run from the cops and the whole storyline finally coming to a close. 10 was a close second. I loved the JB and Sarah moments and all the action happening. The last 3 episodes of the season were really good, 8 was super strong too.

After that i think episode 4 and 5 were my favs. I loved seeing the beginning of JohnB /Sarah and also seeing more about JJ and his home life.
I did too I agree all the points.

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 11-07-2020, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Then it would be episodes 6/7 which were good. 1-3 were by far the weakest episodes imo, especially episode 3 which i found pretty slow because it was just setting up the story and the characters.There were some good moments but they felt sort of thrown together in the beginning there.
Episodes 9 and 10 were both pretty good, that's for sure

Can't really remember what episodes were my least favourites
Old 11-08-2020, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Episodes 9 and 10 were both pretty good, that's for sure

Can't really remember what episodes were my least favourites
Yes they were

Icon
"Give me a reason
Old 11-08-2020, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet but Psycho (View Post)
Yes they were
Were 9 and 10 your favourites too?
Old 02-28-2023, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did anyone watch the new season already? I just started...

301:
LOVED the island vibe at the beginning of the episode, and the JJ/Kiara moments... too bad the fun didn't last. I think they could have given the a tad more time on the island. Maybe a small montage of them surviving in the previous month.

Kiara getting taken NOOOOOO. But I did love how concerned JJ was for her.

I think the show has a tiny problem with almost to much happening . Don't get me wrong, its incredible entertaining, but I feel like they could slow down just a bit.

302:
Another good episode, but again, chaotic. It kinda blends with episode 1 tbh and there is so much going on!

Rafe is crazy, and trying to call himself a victim is insane. I did like seeing SOME remorse over what he did to Sarah and I am glad it was addressed, but nope, don't feel bad for him. I was glad when Ki left him, but also a bit scared for her.

I was so happy when she reunited with the group so quickly because i didnt want the kidnapping plot to take too long but then dummy John B had to go and leave. Good gracious. How did Sarah think he would make it back quickly? The church was SO FAR AWAY! LOL. It was sweet how Sarah said she knew him and then let him go though because she knew he wouldn't let it be. Wonder how long itll take to get back to him. i hope in the next ep.

JJ worrying about Kiara was so sweet and then WHEN THEY SAW EACH OTHER ON THE BOATS SDFDSFDSFDSFSDFSD. Nooooo, that was so frickin adorable. They are def. my favorite part of this season already.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-06-2023 at 12:29 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top