Fan Forum Legend

It's still kind of hypocritical.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-29-2020, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

what is?
Old 03-30-2020, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Peyton encouraged Haley to go. She would have done the same had she had the chance to.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-30-2020, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did she encourage her? What scene? I know she defended her a bit but I don't remember her telling her to go.

Also its different when you tell someone to go, expecting for them to check in with everyone. But Haley left and apparently barely called anyone. So, I can see how that would be frustrating for people.
Old 03-30-2020, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm relatively sure she did. I've only ever seen season 2 once and will likely not watch it again, though, so don't remember for sure.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-30-2020, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
well he was supportive of her in season 2, but I'm saying in general if they wanted someone else to be upset with her they could have made it be lucas since she was his best friend.

but its obvious they werent planning very well.
Brooke could have worked better imo, even though she wasn't close to either party but from memory she was the least supportive out of BPL to Haley
Old 03-31-2020, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well ive seen season 2 numerous times and dont remember that conversation lol.

I dont remember brooke giving much of an opinion on the haley front. i dont think it would have made sense for her to be upset because her and haley were not that close at the time and i dont think she really had much of an opinion on it.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Brooke could have worked better imo, even though she wasn't close to either party but from memory she was the least supportive out of BPL to Haley
She was always the least supportive overall

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-01-2020, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I forgot to mention how dumb it was that Clay FORGOT he had a son. Hated that Sl too.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes it was crazy how Clay forgot he he had a son but Logan was an adorable kid.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That story was a retcon.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-02-2020, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It sure was
Old 04-12-2020, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

what was your favorite storyline or season for each character? for me:

Haley - Season 7 mom's death SL
Peyton - Season 3 Ellie SL I think.
Brooke - hmmm maybe season 5 starting her fashion line and becoming more mature.
Lucas - Season 1 in general just dealing with being on the team with Nathan
Nathan - probably season 1 as well his journey to become a better guy.
Old 04-13-2020, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Storyline wise it's the same as you, more or less

Season wise

Haley: Season 7
Peyton: Season 1
Brooke: Season 5
Lucas: Season 1
Nathan: Season 3
Old 04-14-2020, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Peyton in season 1 as well and season 5 (which i know is an unpopular opinion) but i LOVED when Peyton had her snark. She was too cheesey in season 4 and 6 imo, and too depressed in season 2 (thought i also loved her standing up for Anna at school). She was miserable a lot in season 3 but I feel like she had this inner strength and the fact that she was so alone that season when everyone was paired up made me feel for her.

Unfortunately Haley was almost always linked to Nathan. I loved her SL in season 9 though, Joy got some nice focus that season and had some badass moments. I think pregnant Haley was my least favorite. Something about her just annoyed me. I also really loved season 1 Haley! I wish she had remained that same dorky girl for a while. Season 2 was by far her worst season, she was so awful with the whole Chris thing. I also found her sort of annoying at the start of season 5 when she was taking Lindsey's side for everything and being so judgmental. If Nathan had dated someone else at any point you know she wouldnt have just been able to move on from Nathan.

Its sort of shocking that Nathan never really ever dated anyone else other than Haley (except Peyton in season 1). So weird they never gave him another love interest at some point. I think they could have totally gone that route in season 3 and broken up NH for a while. Personally I would have preferred that.... I think his best seasons were by far seasons 1-3 where we saw his growth. After that he got kind of boring. But I did like his SL in season 5 with his accident and trying to recover/get over that. It gave him some material to work with.

Lucas just was never really the same after season 1, I dont know if was something Chad did with the character but Lucas seemed to have this arrogance about him that he didnt have before. I wasn't fond of most of his SL's but i did sort of like in season 4 when he discovered the truth about Keith. Season 5 he was so awful with his denial and all the Lindsey stuff, what an idiot.

As for Brooke I almost chose season 2 because I thought as a person she was really nice that season and had some cute storylines but nothing was super significant. I really didnt like Brooke in season 3 and 4 and what they did to her character. In season 1 she was bitchy at times but she was funny and had charisma and was still a good friend. In seasons 3/4 though they just turned into someone selfish and whiney and she was so awful to Peyton for no reason. I was so glad in season 5 she had grown up and the later seasons for Brooke were much better (expect season 7 when she was just crying the whole season over Julian lol)

To round out the top 10 I would say my favorite characters were Alex, Julian, Rachel, Dan, and Chris. I also liked Jake, Andy, Chase (except he got boring in some of the later seasons), Karen and Keith at times.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top