Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2015, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Just everything he says to him is amazing Like it's just so funny cause he's HR and he just takes it.

Pam leaving with Michael to start their own company was a perfect moment. I've seen a couple episodes after that and their friendship is really one of the best parts o the show. It's unexpected but wonderful.
Old 06-22-2015, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^I know! Toby just sits back for the most part. Pam and Michael do have a great friendship. It' really sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)

i also loved this one:

So amazing! He definitely is a mess and a half, but no matter how awful the things he says are, you just can't help but love and root for him.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 06-23-2015, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

Jim and Pam's wedding was so beautiful, no words. And when they found out they're pregnant....oh my god. Tears. They are like a real couple. Their chemistry is extraordinary.
Old 06-23-2015, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

^ The wedding, yes!! Oh my god, so wonderful!
Old 06-23-2015, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

their wedding! i love that they had their own special little ceremony before the big wedding! so cuteeeee.

that episode and the birth episode are a few of my fav episodes.
Old 06-23-2015, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
their wedding! i love that they had their own special little ceremony before the big wedding! so cuteeeee.

that episode and the birth episode are a few of my fav episodes.

You can not dislike them. Episodes like this just make you grin/smile from ear to ear. Makes you happy.
What did you think about the location? Was just perfect place for the wedding, in my opinion.
Old 06-23-2015, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i loved it! and the rain was so cute.
Old 06-24-2015, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

The little ceremony part was the cutest part of the episode - you can feel the love. And the Niagara water falls were so beautiful in the background. Just the most perfect moment. Absolutely loved that. Jim having that plan for them.

I'm on episode 9 on S6, so far it's my least favorite season. Jim is co-manager and just some of the episodes haven't been that funny. Like I don't like the Michael dating Helene, Pam's mom storyline. It's just very inconsistent because Pam and her Mom were supposed to be super close and best friends. Like Helene is supposed to be very kind and sweet? And it's a new actress, which is odd. And Secondly, Pam's reaction was so over the top and ridiculous...it was annoying.

But yeah, not feeling some of the episodes. Obviously the Jim and Pam stuff was great though.
Old 06-24-2015, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

i liked season 6 a lot for jim and pam, they had some cute stuff that season. pam did definitely overreact to michael and her mom, but it was kind of funny too. and i liked andy/erin in season 6 so i enjoyed it at the time.

episode 13, the christmas episode is one of my favs that season. 17/18 the delivery is one of my favs of all time! thats a great one. also like 19, the st patricks day episode.

All of the Sabre stuff in the later half of the season was pretty boring though. i think on my rewatch i didnt enjoy season 6 as much as i originally had. and i enjoyed season 7 a lot more than i did the first time.

7 has some great episodes. 8 is the boring season! if you get through that you are okay, season 9 was good, but sucked for jim and pam.
Old 06-24-2015, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

It's really nice to read all these posts of your fave episodes and scenes Just makes me wonder why the show really did end with all these superb and outstanding scenes.
Old 06-24-2015, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I've heard from everyone that S8 is pretty bad That's a shame. But I've heard S7 is really, really good.

Yeah S6 is still funny, but it doesn't feel as cohesive as the other seasons. Jim and Pam's wedding makes up for it though

Alex, your DB icon Never, ever, ever forgiving Gossip Girl for S6. What the heck was that final season, so angering
Old 06-24-2015, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

s8 is okay, its not HORRIBLE but its ts just the first season without michael so its weird, and then on top of that they brought in a new character, robert california, who i didnt find funny at all and thought dragged the entire show down.

and thanks! I'm only skimming seasons 4 and 5 for them. i haven't decided if i want to rewatch season 6, but i will probably skim through that one as well just to finish it out. i won't forgive how they destroyed them. URGH.
Old 06-27-2015, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
s8 is okay, its not HORRIBLE but its ts just the first season without michael so its weird, and then on top of that they brought in a new character, robert california, who i didnt find funny at all and thought dragged the entire show down.
I definitely agree with this. The Office didn't seem like The Office without Michael.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 06-27-2015, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

I'm with you ladies on this one! S8 is a tough one to watch I'm trying really hard to love it as much as I have done up to S7 but I just can't... Not without Michael
Old 06-29-2015, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
and thanks! I'm only skimming seasons 4 and 5 for them. i haven't decided if i want to rewatch season 6, but i will probably skim through that one as well just to finish it out. i won't forgive how they destroyed them. URGH.
What the writers did to DB is one of the worst things I've seen on TV. I mean, I knew CB would probably be endgame, but the way they did it. Awful. DB had such great buildup and we saw that they were better, saw she was happy, and then...nothing. Like it was ridiculous.

Haven't watched the Office in a couple of days since I was traveling - hopefully I'll watch some today
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top