Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, for real..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-06-2020, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I'm mixed about Tiger King. I'm entertained but it's trash. However it's the perfect escape from reality that I need right now. I'm only watching 1 ep a day. It's a true crime docu.

It's basically a docu about a man named Joe Exotic who keeps exotic animals and profits money off them. He ran for presidency in the US last 2016 and then governor of Oklahoma. I never know much about the exotic animals industry and that the U.S. (some states) allows regular people to keep exotic animals as pets. Right now Joe Exotic is behind bars because he hired a murder for hire person to kill his archenemy in the exotic animals business (which didn't pan out).

It seems fun in Oklahoma actually. Also I've just seen ep 5, holy crap Travis' suicide was caught on tape. It looks like they've started doing this docu since 2012 (?) and only released it now since Joe is behind bars?
The episode where Travis shot himself in front of that guy was incredibly shocking. Then they go right back into pure insanity.

When the guy did the interview from his flipping bathtub, I was dead
Old 04-06-2020, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle (View Post)
It's a crazy insane ride of wtf and what did I even just watch

It's funny because I live in the even deeper south than these people. This represents like...maybe 5% of the actual population.
Got to watch it for the entertainment factors alone
Old 04-06-2020, 10:14 PM
Moderator Manager

What else can we expect from tigers? They're not supposed to be kept as pets and yet here are people keeping them as pets AND profiteering off them. They're nuts! Get a cat or a dog or a bird or a rabbit people!

Quote:
The episode where Travis shot himself in front of that guy was incredibly shocking. Then they go right back into pure insanity.

When the guy did the interview from his flipping bathtub, I was dead
Wait, what ep was this? I was horrified watching that. We don't see it but the campaign manager's reaction and that flicker of light going off from the gunshot is enough horror to live through. Also that ep where the tiger bit on Joe's foot and the tiger was dragging that foot around and no one was helping him. LMAOOOO. By that point I was already unfazed.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-06-2020, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, hahaha
Old 04-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
What else can we expect from tigers? They're not supposed to be kept as pets and yet here are people keeping them as pets AND profiteering off them. They're nuts! Get a cat or a dog or a bird or a rabbit people!
It happened in NYC in several years ago when I think I was in high school, the owner had tiger until he got seriously hurt. .i was like smh.. I gonna find that news..

is that what you want?

Old 04-07-2020, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They're absolute idiots. They don't even care about them, tbh, they just see them as a status symbol.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-07-2020, 09:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
It happened in NYC in several years ago when I think I was in high school, the owner had tiger until he got seriously hurt. .i was like smh.. I gonna find that news..
Sure there are times these tigers are okay-ish especially when they're full and properly fed but they're not supposed to be pets or kept in a zoo. And this isn't even the only thing wrong with these people. Joe apparently has this cult-like environment in his zoo where employees are not allowed to visit their families (they live in the zoo and the docu showed the living conditions of the employees and it was bad).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
They're absolute idiots. They don't even care about them, tbh, they just see them as a status symbol.
Exactly! They know that the presence of tigers will make people come and take a photo and they're profiteering off that. The docu also showed them deliberately separating the new born baby infant from the mother because they'll feed it and then use the baby to have people take photos with them. It's disgusting.

Old 04-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Also that ep where the tiger bit on Joe's foot and the tiger was dragging that foot around and no one was helping him. LMAOOOO. By that point I was already unfazed.
Omg hahaha I was watching that thinking "someone is filming this and not at all caring if they get the last known footage of Joe

I love how he gets out and is like wth no one was helping me??!???!
Old 04-08-2020, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Exactly! They know that the presence of tigers will make people come and take a photo and they're profiteering off that. The docu also showed them deliberately separating the new born baby infant from the mother because they'll feed it and then use the baby to have people take photos with them. It's disgusting.
Completely immoral. They're living creatures, not toys.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Sure there are times these tigers are okay-ish especially when they're full and properly fed but they're not supposed to be pets or kept in a zoo. And this isn't even the only thing wrong with these people. Joe apparently has this cult-like environment in his zoo where employees are not allowed to visit their families (they live in the zoo and the docu showed the living conditions of the employees and it was bad).
Good point even tho it still crazy to know how some people do that and think that it was okay..

is that what you want?

Old 04-08-2020, 08:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Omg hahaha I was watching that thinking "someone is filming this and not at all caring if they get the last known footage of Joe

I love how he gets out and is like wth no one was helping me??!???!
LMAO. What has this show done to us?

Quote:
It's time to meet the supporting players of Ryan Murphy's #Hollywood! 🌟 We have your exclusive first look at many of the supporting characters in the upcoming Netflix series, including real-life Oscar winner Hattie McDaniel as portrayed by Queen Latifah. Tap the link in our bio to see all the photos. 📷: Saeed Adyani/Netflix

Old 04-09-2020, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'll catch Space Force...

Anyone seen 'Unorthodox' ?

Old 04-09-2020, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I'll catch Space Force...

Anyone seen 'Unorthodox' ?
I haven't watched it yet, but it's in my queue and I'm thinking about it
Old 04-09-2020, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the latest.

Leigh Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top