Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2004, 04:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire Girl
I haven't even watched yet this season. Terrible of me.
You are missing a really good season.
Old 10-23-2004, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was able to see the first two eppies, but have missed the last 2. I can't believe I missed Tony/Kate scenes. I am so hoping for them to get together
Old 10-28-2004, 03:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay, I watched the first 50 minutes or so of this weeks episode (The Bone Yard), but then my tape ran out. Can anyone tell me what happened after Gibbs confronted the mob guy? Thanks so much.
Old 10-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Meredith44
Okay, I watched the first 50 minutes or so of this weeks episode (The Bone Yard), but then my tape ran out. Can anyone tell me what happened after Gibbs confronted the mob guy? Thanks so much.
Gibbs threatned to kill the mob guys son by using primer cord
he showed the guy how it worked by blowing a limb off a tree.
He then wrapped it around the guys neck and said he had a Dead Man switch...
The inside guy turned out to be the FBI agent Charles(?) that Gibbs had brought with him to the meet.
Charles was killed by a sharpshooter.

At the very end you find out that Gibbs's friend (who had hung himself earlier) was still alive, and had faked the whole hanging incident.
It was all part of a set up to catch the informer inside the FBI.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks so much! I am glad that Gibb's friend didn't really kill himself. I rather like him.
Old 10-28-2004, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by kidatheart83
You are missing a really good season.
That's what I hear. Guess I'll have to remind myself to watch.
Old 10-30-2004, 09:49 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I'm loving this show. It has terrific writing and the characters have some real chemistry together.

Last week's opening scene was great ... seeing Kate beat McGee was fun. Then the bit with Abby and McGee trying to stop the hacker while Gibbs unplugged the computer was hilarious.
Old 10-31-2004, 12:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I love this show because we get to see the characters and because it also imbues some humor in with the more serious storylines. I can only take so much in the way of serious, procedural shows before I start to go totally insane (start? Well, a bit late for that... )
Old 10-31-2004, 03:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I love this show because we get to see the characters and because it also imbues some humor in with the more serious storylines. I can only take so much in the way of serious, procedural shows before I start to go totally insane (start? Well, a bit late for that... )
Total and complete seriousness is starting to drive me crazy. I love CSI and Without a Trace with all my heart, but sometimes a girl needs comic relief. And I'm glad NCIS provides me with that.

I really need to start taping it, because I'm busy Tuesday nights and I really wanna see Tony/Kate interaction..

"Did you think I'd let you fight this alone? I'm going to stay here right by your side and I'm going to remind you of everything you have to live for. And when you run out of strength, I'll give you mine. What I'll never do is leave you alone."
Old 10-31-2004, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorkygirl
Total and complete seriousness is starting to drive me crazy. I love CSI and Without a Trace with all my heart, but sometimes a girl needs comic relief. And I'm glad NCIS provides me with that.

I really need to start taping it, because I'm busy Tuesday nights and I really wanna see Tony/Kate interaction..
I don't like situation comedies, and there is only so much CSI, L&O, etc. that one person can watch. My only problem is the two shows that I watch that have any kind of comic relief in them are Gilmore Girls and NCIS and they are on at the same time (a time at which I also have class)! That is why the VCR was invented, I guess. Tony and Kate's interaction, with a little Gibbs thrown in, just makes this show so much more fun to watch than straight procedural shows (not that I don't like them too--in moderation).
Old 11-01-2004, 02:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I don't like situation comedies, and there is only so much CSI, L&O, etc. that one person can watch. My only problem is the two shows that I watch that have any kind of comic relief in them are Gilmore Girls and NCIS and they are on at the same time (a time at which I also have class)! That is why the VCR was invented, I guess. Tony and Kate's interaction, with a little Gibbs thrown in, just makes this show so much more fun to watch than straight procedural shows (not that I don't like them too--in moderation).
I watch GG too! I'm gonna try and get my friend to tape it for me so I can tape NCIS. I only have one VCR which kinda sucks. It's always funny to see them bicker, but be on task at the same time if that makes sense..

"Did you think I'd let you fight this alone? I'm going to stay here right by your side and I'm going to remind you of everything you have to live for. And when you run out of strength, I'll give you mine. What I'll never do is leave you alone."
Old 11-01-2004, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Sweden is always late with the seasons. We're still on S1. I just watched Missin yesterday. I loved it.

Tony was so cool with the whole "Rule #9". And the look on his face when he realised that Gibbs had tricked him. There was no Rule #9.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my God, there are GG fans here too? This is so cool. I love both shows (lucky me, I get GG at 10pm on Tuesdays, but I still tape NCIS because there's a hilarious Canadian comedy on at the same time). I was always a shipper of Tony and Kates. He seems so comfortable around her (as evidenced a couple of weeks ago, whem...never mind I'm pretty sure those who've seen what I'm talking about know what I'm talking about). I love the comedic relief featured in both shows Meredith44 and Dorky Girl have said before me. That's about it. I loved the way Gibbs smacked Tony on the back of his head last week. So funny.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 11-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Janetmaca
Oh my God, there are GG fans here too? This is so cool. I love both shows (lucky me, I get GG at 10pm on Tuesdays, but I still tape NCIS because there's a hilarious Canadian comedy on at the same time).
I think GG fans exist almost everywhere! (Part of the plan to take over the world. ) I have so many shows that conflict with each other, it's a good thing I have two VCR's. I remember back when I was in college, I watched basically no television. Now that I am in graduate school, however, it seems that I watch a ton! (Well, actually the only shows I am watching right now are GG, L&O SVU, and NCIS--the rest are on tapes waiting for Christmas break!)
Quote:
I was always a shipper of Tony and Kates. He seems so comfortable around her (as evidenced a couple of weeks ago, whem...never mind I'm pretty sure those who've seen what I'm talking about know what I'm talking about).
I don't know about Kate and Tony. They do seem comfortable around each other, but they seem more like brother and sister to me. She just seems so much more mature than he does.
Quote:
I love the comedic relief featured in both shows Meredith44 and Dorky Girl have said before me. That's about it. I loved the way Gibbs smacked Tony on the back of his head last week. So funny.
Especially since he didn't do it right away. "It's no fun if you can see it coming." I loved that line.
Old 11-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Last week's episode was funny !