Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2015, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Mindy Project #3- Thankful We Get Another Season of Mindy!

Mindy (Mindy Kaling) is a skilled OB/GYN and shares a practice with a few other doctors, none of whom make life any easier for her. Jeremy Reed (Ed Weeks) is the walking definition of total bad news. He not only shares a practice with Mindy, but sometimes her bed as well - despite her best efforts to resist. He is funny, self-absorbed and super sexy. In contrast, Danny Castellano (Chris Messina) is a hothead and guys' guy who has a habit of stealing Mindy's patients.

Previous threads:
http://www.fanforum.com/f40/mindy-pr...0%9D-63075409/

http://www.fanforum.com/f40/mindy-pr...fice-63106276/

Big lights will inspire you

Last edited by lizzybug57; 09-16-2015 at 09:49 PM
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt. i saw the premiere but honestly i didnt like it that much. i just wasnt laughing that much and it kind dragged on to me...
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Great OP, Lizzy! Great effort thanks!
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!

icon: tumblr |B
YoursToHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome for the new thread!

I don't take credit for the OP, Vicki! It was from the previous thread. I just edited it for this one.

That's a bummer, Alexa! Hopefully it was just this one episode and not a preview of the season. I haven't gotten a chance to watch the premiere yet. It's on my list for the weekend.

Big lights will inspire you
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like the dream sequence except towards the end where Minday and Danny kissed in the rain. But the India stuff and the proposal were terrific.
Old 09-20-2015, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was interesting to see her parents & you can tell they shaped Mindy into the person she is

Old 09-21-2015, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt! loved the season premiere Mindy/Danny are so beautiful
Old 09-21-2015, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

I really enjoyed the season premiere and love that it can now be longer (it was 27 mins).
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 03:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursToHold (View Post)
It was interesting to see her parents & you can tell they shaped Mindy into the person she is
Just found this thread. Sad that the forum closed. I would have posted more but when I did, I rarely got a response. I loved the first two episodes and I agree, I can see why Mindy is the way she is. Her parents really did shape who she became. I also really liked how her parents were go with the flow. Not the stereotypical indian parents that forbid their relationship or forced marriage upon them. It was a nice surprise.

I really thought that Chris and Mindy killed it in the subway scene in the second episode. Can't wait to see Danny's ma again. She is fun, look forward to more interaction. I saw her listed in like episode six. Hope we don't have to wait that long. Does anyone know where they list future episodes? Since it's not on TV, I'm kinda lost. I like seeing what to look forward to.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

i liked episode 2 a lot better than the premiere personally. the scene on the train and the ending stuff was cute. i think leo is a cute name.

but its definitely a different dynamic with mindy not being single anymore. she's not as funny when she's happy in a relationship. i used to be able to relate to her a lot more.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
i liked episode 2 a lot better than the premiere personally. the scene on the train and the ending stuff was cute. i think leo is a cute name.

but its definitely a different dynamic with Mindy not being single anymore. she's not as funny when she's happy in a relationship. i used to be able to relate to her a lot more.
I like the name Leo too. I also liked episode two better. I love Danny and Mindy so I am enjoying it better now. I still find her funny. Plus I saw the promo for episode three and I found that funny. Look forward to seeing what this season has in store for us.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I prefer her in a relationship too just because the Danny/Mindy dynamic was always the funniest.

I never related to her.
Old 09-26-2015, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
I prefer her in a relationship too just because the Danny/Mindy dynamic was always the funniest.

I never related to her.
Glad I'm not alone. The Mindy Danny dynamic is so fun and funny. They will never 100% agree and I like that. Like Sam and Dianne (Cheers), it's what makes it fun.

Did you see the episode three promo?

I'm rewtaching Dinner with the Castellano's and Mindy calls Danny's mom ma. It kinda bugged her. I really want her to do that now that they are engaged. It would be funny.

Last edited by KatB; 09-27-2015 at 06:34 AM
Old 09-27-2015, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Just found this thread. Sad that the forum closed. I would have posted more but when I did, I rarely got a response. I loved the first two episodes and I agree, I can see why Mindy is the way she is. Her parents really did shape who she became. I also really liked how her parents were go with the flow. Not the stereotypical indian parents that forbid their relationship or forced marriage upon them. It was a nice surprise.

I really thought that Chris and Mindy killed it in the subway scene in the second episode. Can't wait to see Danny's ma again. She is fun, look forward to more interaction. I saw her listed in like episode six. Hope we don't have to wait that long. Does anyone know where they list future episodes? Since it's not on TV, I'm kinda lost. I like seeing what to look forward to.
It breaks my heart to see you say that about the board, KatB. I tried my best & kept it open way longer than I should have.. the interest just wasn't there on So glad we have this thread though!

Little Leo is too adorable! And Danny being there for Mindy

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top