Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

The scenes with Manfred and Xylda nearly made me cry. It was an intense ride last night!!

I can't wait to see tomorrows episode! O_O
ChakotaysLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:55 AM
Absolute Fan

It really was, those scenes with Manfred together with his grandma Xylda are the highlights of the episode for me, I also cried abit during the flashback to when Xylda died and then again when Xylda's spirit moved on I hope this will not be the last time we see grandma Xylda...I hope she makes another appearance again in a later episode...
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

I really loved seeing Xylda staying with Manfred
Old 09-14-2017, 10:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

I like Bobo and Fiji and I think they are adorable. But why did Fiji believe that Bono had nothing to do with Aubrey Harrison 's death even when he was a suspect? Do she know who kill Aubrey Harrison ?

Just about everyone there is a part of the supernatural world , and are on the run from someone, or something. Bobo seems to be the only human. So how did he wound up there? Aubrey 's husband accuse Bobo of killing her. But wasn't Bobo Aubrey's husband?

Who do you think killed Aubrey? Does anyone think Bobo might be supernatural or connect to the supernatural beside being Aubrey 's boyfriend/husband.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

If you haven't read the books, then when you get to the episode that reveals Aubrey's killer will shock you.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
If you haven't read the books, then when you get to the episode that reveals Aubrey's killer will shock you.
I haven't read the book, but now I am planning to. Now I have a idea who killed Aubrey

Was Bobo actually married to Aubrey? Was she really a witch?
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Aubrey and Bobo were not married, and no, she's not a witch. She is a mundane human, married to a white supremacist.

As for the books. All three are amazing. I couldn't put them down. the last book, Night Shift is the best one, at least to me it is.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I like Bobo and Fiji and I think they are adorable. But why did Fiji believe that Bono had nothing to do with Aubrey Harrison 's death even when he was a suspect? Do she know who kill Aubrey Harrison ?

Just about everyone there is a part of the supernatural world , and are on the run from someone, or something. Bobo seems to be the only human. So how did he wound up there? Aubrey 's husband accuse Bobo of killing her. But wasn't Bobo Aubrey's husband?

Who do you think killed Aubrey? Does anyone think Bobo might be supernatural or connect to the supernatural beside being Aubrey 's boyfriend/husband.
Bobo and Aubrey were never married, but they were engaged before she was killed, she was Bobo's fiancee...it was only after she died that Bobo and everyone else found out that Aubrey was already married to a white supremacist called Peter Lawrey, and that Aubrey had lied to Bobo all along. And Bobo was a suspect because the gun that was used to kill Aubrey belonged to Bobo, which gave the cops enough evidence to arrest and suspect him of the murder. But Fiji and almost everyone in town believe Bobo was innocent because Bobo is Fiji's bestfriend and a well-respected resident of the town, they all believe that Bobo was innocent and would not have killed his fiancee and they were all right, Aubrey was killed by someone else.

And although Midnight is such a weird town full of people who are considered 'freaks' by the outside world, people who did not really belonged anywhere else, but most of the residents of this weird town are all actually humans, Bobo is not the only human in town, Manfred, Fiji, Olivia, Creek etc are all humans too. Despite the town's reputation for being a "freak town", it's actually mostly inhabited by humans, with some supernatural creatures, and some of the residents in the town are humans but have supernatural powers like Manfred who is a gypsy psychic and Fiji who is a witch.
Old 09-17-2017, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

I am READY and NOT READY for tomorrow's finale!! OMG!! This is gonna be intense!!
Old 09-19-2017, 12:50 AM
Absolute Fan

I just watched the finale, it was great they destroyed the demon and all the couples are happily back together in the end; Olivia & Lem, Fiji & Bobo, Joe & Chuy...and Manfred & Creek (sadly). There's so many moments in this finale I love, especially all the moments with Bobo & Fiji and when Manfred battled the demon all by himself, he was so cool! I hope NBC renews this for a second season, it deserves another season! But if it doesn't, then at least this series had a proper ending.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the Olivia and Lem moments! OMG!! And that ending for them!! *heart eyes* IT WAS SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!

The finale was AMAZING!!! TENSE!!!

NBC so needs to renew this show!
Old 09-21-2017, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, I'm still catching up on the last three episodes. I'm trying to avoid spoilers, so I'm gonna post while covering my eyes.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

The last three episodes are gonna blow your mind!!
Old 09-27-2017, 01:19 AM
Absolute Fan

here's some gifs from the season finale:

credit: Midnight Texas official twitter

Btw I hope you have the chance to catch up on the last 3 eps soon Alex
Old 09-27-2017, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

The last three episodes were a roller coaster!! It was amazing!! LOL!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top