Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2018, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

Uh oh! Bishop and the VP of the club know that Angel and Coco are doing something behind their backs and are now being followed!

Those EZ/Miguel scenes were intenseeee. Galindo is the type of cartel boss that is possessive of his woman even if you have history with her

Adelitas operation is bigger than we even realized?! The priest she was walking with had a red hat on (resembled a higher up in the church and a close member of the Vatican)

Finally! A little more being fed to us about Papa Reyes! He worked for the Mexican government as a drug cop while doing hits for the cartel, that's some crazy stuff.

The small town being run behind the scenes by a rich criminal is a little overdone and I don't like how these types of shows where the criminal organizations own the law enforcement where everyone is dirty. Seems like we've seen that in movies and shows 100 times already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
I enjoyed the episode.... until the ending.... with everything going on in the world today, I sure as heck can't condone that scene.
He's the leader of a cartel. There is definitely a lot more horrible things that this going on plus this stuff happens on HBO/Showtime shows a lot but that scene was messed up!

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"

Last edited by Ropetuned; 10-03-2018 at 11:03 AM
Ropetuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
He's the leader of a cartel. There is definitely a lot more horrible things that this going on plus this stuff happens on HBO/Showtime shows a lot but that scene was messed up!
Oh, yes. I'm aware there's a lot worse things. But for the whole show so far, it's been painted as Emily and Miguel are in a loving relationship despite all the bad stuff. But him now trying to control who she talks to (which Sarah said in that one interview that Emily would not be okay with trying to be controlled which gives me some hope she'll be single for a while at one point) and the abusive scene (from her and him) … that's just the exact opposite of what was being shown. I don't see that as a healthy relationship. I'm hoping the writers continue with that instead of making it seem like there was nothing messed up about that.
{DJ Steve}
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

I guess we're gonna have to disagree with all that. The relationship from the beginning hasn't been all that healthy (Miguel is a violent and temperamental leader of a cartel which should already show a warning signal and the bringing a kid into it)

I loved Jax/Tara and THAT was a true love story and they wove it into the show perfectly. Now, TBH the romance part of this show bores me to death and if Emily was smart she would have started off somewhere else after EZ went to prison.

I'm sorta conflicted. I love the family drama and suspense within the Reyez family and that's the think I'm watching for the most. As much as I like that what's missing from this spinoff is the rest of the club feel like secondary characters and other than Coco I really don't feel a connection to the rest of the club.

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Old 10-03-2018, 05:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

I forget that it was on last night.. I gonna watch it tonight before I go to bed..

Steph/credit: my turn to cry
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

It was a decent episode. A lot of the reviews online said it was the best episode of the series so far and that it was epic but honestly it wasn't what I'd consider the best episode of the season soooo

Old 10-04-2018, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here, not sure what my favourite episode would be so fun though.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

Yeah, me neither.

I can't believe the season is half over

Old 10-04-2018, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't believe that either
Old 10-04-2018, 09:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

At least we know that it's renew which that's good thing..

Old 10-04-2018, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that
Old 10-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for that..

Old 10-06-2018, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He's does a good role so far
Old 10-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

Yeah he's playing the good guy/bad guy thing good

Old 10-09-2018, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes he is
Reply   Post New Thread