Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2018, 11:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ On twitter, tumblr and other social media..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I don't think they will, especially since I've seen a lot of people say they're more interested in him than EZ
Same here.. Plus I find Angel more interesting than Ez since I felt like they have him bec of Emily.. Sigh..

Steph/credit: my turn to cry
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

Ohh, EZs dad is living under an alias and did some nasty stuff back in the day (probably some Spanish terrorist/torture group for the Mexican government

- DEA agent that EX is working for is using that information to get EZ to keep doing his job, he wants EZ to get Emily's affection so he can get close to the cartel

- The guy that EZ is working for isn't a heartless bastard after all? He seems genuinely concerned for him and wants the best for him, to put this past him and go live the life he planned. After he pretty much blackmailed EZs dad into talking to his son the agent had to pull off to the side of the road and gets sick, seems like he hates that he has to do this and actually cares for them

- uh oh! Galindo knows Adelitas face now and knows she's the leader of the rebels. I like her so much but I have a bad feeling she won't make it this season

- after next episode this season is half over

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Ropetuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder if we will find out more about EZ's dad in the next episode?

I definitely didn't see that coming, kinda thought he was an heartless bastard.

Will be shocked if she does make into next season tbh

That sucks
Old 09-28-2018, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

I think we will they're definitely using more of the Dad's background and i doubt they'd give us that much if they weren't gonna use it later

Now that they know Adelitas face I think she's in trouble I hope the MC protects her but they can't all the time

Emily got trampled! Oh and the Rebels were framed for the murder of those priests in the church to make them look bad when it was actually the Cartel

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Old 09-28-2018, 08:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I think that we will know about Angel/Ez's father.. Plus is that agent his nephew or what? Bec he mentioned they are family or something??

I hope that Emily isn't that dumb to notice that since I like the conversation w/ the mother-in-law about stay inside which I hope that Emily won't take that decision..

Old 09-28-2018, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

It's really hard to tell and it seems like he's referenced it a few times but I'm sure we'll find out later if they are or they just want us to think that.

Tara was my favorite character in SOA so I had hoped Emily wouldn't be a copy of her chandler storyline and wow she couldn't be anymore unlike Tara. She seemed way too ignorant about her husbands shady cartel stuff not to mention she put herself out in the open going to that festival knowing that at least two different groups are going after each other.

Old 09-28-2018, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think we will they're definitely using more of the Dad's background and i doubt they'd give us that much if they weren't gonna use it later

Now that they know Adelitas face I think she's in trouble I hope the MC protects her but they can't all the time

Emily got trampled! Oh and the Rebels were framed for the murder of those priests in the church to make them look bad when it was actually the Cartel
That's definitely true

No they can't, especially without revealing their involvement.

Cartel framing them didn't surprise me at all
Old 09-30-2018, 12:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It's really hard to tell and it seems like he's referenced it a few times but I'm sure we'll find out later if they are or they just want us to think that.

Tara was my favorite character in SOA so I had hoped Emily wouldn't be a copy of her chandler storyline and wow she couldn't be anymore unlike Tara. She seemed way too ignorant about her husbands shady cartel stuff not to mention she put herself out in the open going to that festival knowing that at least two different groups are going after each other.
That made sense, but true that..

Same here since I love Tara since she's so amazing and all that, but same here.. I just tired of if they plan to do the recycle plot for Emily then no thanks..

Old 10-02-2018, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I will be annoyed as well if they recycle that plot for Emily
Old 10-02-2018, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've seen theories and I agree with them that chances are Angel may be on the run, Adelita, too, by the end of the season.
{DJ Steve}
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

Renewed for a 2nd season!!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...n-2-fx-1148400

Old 10-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome
Old 10-02-2018, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

Still so excited after this episode

I'll have to do my recap later

Old 10-02-2018, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I enjoyed the episode.... until the ending.... with everything going on in the world today, I sure as heck can't condone that scene.
{DJ Steve}
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread