Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2019, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ Or she's just in denial, trying to convince herself more than others?
Old 01-13-2019, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was a throwaway comment that she clearly wasn't thinking about, so I don't really think that works.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-14-2019, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well we'll see more tonight.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:54 AM
Moderator Manager

Another good ep. At least no love triangle drama. My only rant is no Saanvi again.

Finally the Pilot's side of the story but he vanished along with that British woman? They said they took the plane down but from the radar it looked like it vanished.

Ben & Michaela were amazing in this ep. I love what Cal said about his dad, that he wants to be like him because he helps people.

Speaking of, Cal is gone! That woman who is spying on the Stones took him. I wonder if this will make Grace & Ben close again? Danny doesn't seem fond of him the way he's fond of Olive which is of course understandable because he knows Olive more.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-16-2019, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Old 01-16-2019, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They said they took the plane down but from the radar it looked like it vanished.
When a plane is shot down, it disappears from radar. Having said that, I'm not convinced.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-16-2019, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Another good ep. At least no love triangle drama. My only rant is no Saanvi again.

Finally the Pilot's side of the story but he vanished along with that British woman? They said they took the plane down but from the radar it looked like it vanished.

Ben & Michaela were amazing in this ep. I love what Cal said about his dad, that he wants to be like him because he helps people.

Speaking of, Cal is gone! That woman who is spying on the Stones took him. I wonder if this will make Grace & Ben close again? Danny doesn't seem fond of him the way he's fond of Olive which is of course understandable because he knows Olive more.
I was only so so with the episode. It didn't have the love triangle which I was thankful for, but there are two, which is annoying. The Ben/Grace/her new lover and Jared/Michaela/and his wife!

So over that.

Plus the no Saanvi is getting annoying.

Thanks for the news Dena!
Old 01-16-2019, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

Saanvi is behind the kids in the credits. I am not surprised she is not used every episode.

I loved the story with the Pilot and finding out the Dark Lightning angle.

Danny has not even acknowledged Cal’s existence so not “fond” is s bit of an understatement.

Another reason I don’t think Danny is long-term. If he were he would be building a relationship with both Grace’s children.

Last edited by Austenphile; 01-16-2019 at 06:41 PM
Old 01-16-2019, 09:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Oooohhh, Paleyfest that should be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Danny has not even acknowledged Cal’s existence so not “fond” is s bit of an understatement.

Another reason I don’t think Danny is long-term. If he were he would be building a relationship with both Grace’s children.
LOL. I was trying to be subtle. I've given Grace the benefit of the doubt in the earlier eps but right now I'm just tired and I don't want her & Ben together anymore.

Yeah and that too. Unless Cal goes with Ben then Danny doesn't need to worry about building a rapport with Cal. Right now, Cal is staying with Grace which I don't like. We haven't had a scene with Cal & Danny yet + I don't need to see a scene with them unless it's an angsty one.

Old 01-17-2019, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

I will be really surprised if Ben, Grace, Cal and Olive do not end up together as a family. I also feel like that last Danny and Grace scene was closure on their relationship. But time will tell. And as long as Ben, Mick and Cal end up happy, it can be any way the writers sell it.
Old 01-17-2019, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think the four of them will end up together as a family too. I'm not sure it's the right thing for any of them, but I expect it.

I think this last episode showed that despite everything that is going on with Ben, Grace is somehow still good for Michaela.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-17-2019, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ben deserves better than Grace.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Yup! All I want is for Ben, Michaela & Cal to be happy. This is the drama of the show apart from the mystery on how they disappeared. And besides if we only have the drama of the crash, that can get boring easily.

My next guess is Lourdes tells Jared she's pregnant because that will surely build some angst between Jared/Michaela now.

Old 01-18-2019, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ of course, they have to add more drama!
Old 01-18-2019, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can totally see that Even if it's not true, I can totally see her saying it, and I don't want them to do her dirty and have her lie about it.

Leigh Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top