Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2016, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sawyer/Kate was a small part of why I disliked the finale. I say that because, IMO, they had a huge chunk of the most romantic scenes of the entire series, so while they were definitely jilted in the finale, it didn't really tarnish their story for me. The finale was just a hot mess. They never had any intention of resolving the many mysteries they had juggling throughout the show. It just felt like a giant waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
OH MY GOD CRYSTAL I haven't seen you in forever!

gahh I'm definitely in the I-hated-the-finale-with-every-fiber-of-my-body Club
Rose! I know it's been a while! Imagine my shock to see the Lost board is no more. All that gorgeous Skate art gone.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks rose, though i just changed it! bellarke

I do agree though, things were not wrapped up. But with that show I kind of expected that because they just kept building and building and building on the story.

I would say Skate got a ton of stuff in season 3 but I wouldn't necessarily say it was the best for them? Not that Jate's scenes depicted them well either, but it seemed they were showng why both pairings were wrong for one another more often than right. LOL.

While Sawyer was all in with Kate, it was obvious she didn't feel the same. And while Kate had this attachment to Jack, he had very clear issues that I dont think meshed with Kate. (I say this still as a jk fan lol)

However, I think both pairings got about equal amount of scenes.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

We'll have to disagree on that one, lol. I will say the love triangle did a major disservice to Kate. It made her look bipolar more often than not.

Watching the show while it was on the air, and reading all the interviews with the creators/producers and the cast, you felt like the big questions would have a payoff at the end. So to have the series finale pretty much ignore all the important mysteries in favor of cheesy, nonsensical moments was majorly disappointing.
Old 05-26-2016, 07:02 AM
Extreme Fan

After all these years I have finally bought the Lost Season 1 dvd.

Tonight I will be starting my rewatch with the two-part Pilot episode.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's awesome! Season 1 was so good That pilot alone is one of my favorite episodes of TV of all time
Old 05-27-2016, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
After all these years I have finally bought the Lost Season 1 dvd.

Tonight I will be starting my rewatch with the two-part Pilot episode.

You must be excited!
How are you getting on with watching it? Let us know!
Old 06-06-2016, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is always the love triangle that ruins the show. Loved Lost though, despite the main love triangle.
Old 05-07-2017, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was super board, im meant to be revising. And instead I've started lost from the beginning.

Season one is one of the best seasons of any show.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm watching Lost for the first time too and I'm currently at the start of season 3.

That's definitely true, season 1 was pretty amazing.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

The first time? That's exciting. Who are your favorite characters and who do you ship?

The first time I watched the show I really liked it but i think it was probably my rewatch that made me appreciate it more.

I thought all the seasons were great, but season 1 was definitely the best. After that i loved seasons 4, and 2. The others were just okay for me. I didnt love seaon 3 much but that because it felt long to me and I felt it lacked focus/direction. It seemed the writers didnt really have a clear direction at that point in the series (which i believe they have said before)
Old 04-04-2018, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

My favourite characters so far are Jack, Sawyer, Kate and Locke and I don't ship anyone yet.

Where did you rank season 3? That's the reason I am on at the moment.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

My favs were Jack and Sawyer. I liked Sayid a lot in the beginning and Charlie and Boone. Locke annoyed me so much. lol.

I loved Jack/Kate . I also kinda shipped Shannon/Boone and Nadia/Sayid and another ship but I wont say who yet because I dont want to spoil anything...

I would rank them like this:
Season 1 - (start of the show, great twists and turns and easy to follow)
Season 2 - (I liked the whole "button" storyline and meeting the other plane survivors. It did drag on a long time but if you binge the series it doesnt feel that long)
Season 4 -( I loved what happens at the end of 3 setting up season 4. I wont spoilt it...Its also a shorter season because of the writers strike that year and it felt cohesive to me)
Season 6 - (The finale season so lots of big things happened and I thought it wrapped up nicely and we got some good answers on a lot of the big questions)
Season 3 - (Still the same good characters we knew but I felt the season lacked direction and focus and I personally didnt love the SK stuff that season and it also just felt long to me. There were some really good episodes this season though!)
Season 5 - (By this point I was starting to get tired of all the questions on the show. I also didn't like the premise this season. This season felt the most repetitive to me... But it had good moments)
Old 04-14-2018, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sayid is pretty great too

I've watched an few more episodes of S3 and idk, I'm just not interested in the season 3 so far for some reason.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i didnt like it very much, it felt very dragged out and i hated the separation
Old 04-17-2018, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same, does Season 4 improve an bit in terms of the separation of the characters?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top