Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved last night's episode. Everything was great. Of course it's sad what happens to Tasha and Alice, I started to like them, but we'll see what happens next.

Tibette was great, the party was awesome, Adelle (sp?) starts to be interesting, Jenny was less annoying and it was great meeting Bev and Nina and Jessy.... it really seems they're going to play real people!

Season 5 is really great so far!!

Auré

"A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence." Leopold Stokowski
gagasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys

what the heck are they doing to Alice? Totally OOC that she would be so judgemental of transexuals. GRRRRRR

I might be going crazy but Max is very cute in this season. Daniela reminds me of Zac Efron.

I'm really like T/A but Danish pwns all.

I love Alice for calling the jackass basketball player out. Though, she could've done it in a more subtle way.

Bette and Tina last episode were hot. I've never hardcore shipped them but I don't mind them either. It's about time Bette stops pretending with Jodi. You can see she just lights up around Tina.

Jenny is a god this season. She makes me laugh at least once an episode. Mia is working her magic. I've embraced Jenny's crazyness and is just going along for the ride.

"Lover Cindy"

Tonight's episode looks very caliente.

It took me ages to find this thread. Please can I be added to the supporters list? Thanks. I'm Steph
Old 02-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

steph!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:51 AM
Elite Fan

Jenny is totally funny!!! If not a little crazy!

Alice is looking cute again.

I am even starting to like TiBette!
*Lethe's Bramble* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Lexi You truly are everywhere!

I haven't watched last night's episode yet
Old 02-18-2008, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

This thread is so slow lately where did everyone go?

I'm currently watching the latest episode and I think it's kinda weird what they are doing to Alice's character. She's always been out and proud but she also used to be discrete and bi.
*Lethe's Bramble* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

where can I find avies of the show?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

Alex, I think the best place for avies would be LJ.

I can also make some if you have any specific caps/pairings in mind.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

so last nights ep had GREAT music... the music this season has been off the hook

even though the ep kinda blew.... damn spoilers... should have read them
Old 03-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

I think the last ep was damn great
TessShipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i floved the dana shout out, but i knew the whole ep before it aired so i wasnt suprised or awed by any of it... i probs would have been, but whatevs... next week should be good... its very exciting... since i know every deet too
Old 03-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Lexi - You're so bad.

I enjoyed the ep. And I agree about the music.

Quote:
Showtime Renews 'L Word' for Final Season
Eight episode sixth season will be the last for lesbian drama
March 10, 2008

Showtime has ordered a new season of "The L Word," announcing that the drama's sixth season will also be its last.

The premium cable network announced that production will begin in early summer on an eight-episode season of what has become one of Showtime's longest running shows.

"It has been a privilege to do this series and tell these stories and have these characters in my life and to share them with the show's passionate fans," says series creator and executive producer Ilene Chaiken. "I am thrilled that Showtime has given us this final opportunity to conclude this journey we have all taken together."

"The L Word" premiered in 2004 and focuses on a group of friends in Los Angeles, looking more specifically at the city's lesbian and transgender community. The show drew large audiences to Showtime and also attracted high profile guest stars and spawned its own successful social networking website.

"We are enormously proud of the legacy of 'The L Word,' a groundbreaking series that well surpassed its niche as a gay show," says Showtime Entertainment President Robert Greenblatt. "The title of the show became part of the lexicon, and the breadth and reach of the characters and storylines are a testament to the talent of Ilene Chaiken and her incredible cast. We have a strong tradition of shows that move beyond the stereotypes of lesbian and gay characters, and we are grateful to everyone involved with 'The L Word' who contributed to its legacy."

Adds Showtime CEO and Chairman Matthew Blank, "'The L Word' has been such an important franchise for Showtime. We look forward to an outstanding finale season next year and know this show will live on in many, many ways."

The sixth and final season of "The L Word" will premiere early in 2009.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

im glad we get another season and that it is its last! i love the l word and have watched since the beginning but its time to say goodbye... can't wait for season six though

you caught me mel
Old 03-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm glad we get another season too. I like it when a show knows they are going out and can write a great final season.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

me too! and then there are some people who just dont get it, but thats a whole other show

im hoping they stick with the season five sl's into next season... accept molly and shane, blah

tina and bette, alice and tasha and jenny and niki imo

i wish sarah would come back! i miss sharmen oh and rachel/helena, but she's in the finale so... maybe she'll come back for season six
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top