Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've never seen TLW before, but I just wanted to say sorry about your board closing, and welcome to your new home at the TV Board!!!!
credit
tutorgirl_em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:51 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you and you should check out TLW sometime, it's a decent show.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Absolute Fan

hey did anyone hear that the filming schedule for season 5 has been released? filming runs june 4th through october 10 2007. thought i'd pass it along.
jalapeno_wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno_wildchild (View Post)
did anyone hear about rosie o'donnell being on the l word next season? i just heard about it today.
I don't know how I feel about this rumor. I'm not a big fan of Rosie's.

Hi everyone It's weird not having our board.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey girls

I made it here

gosh I miss the board and I miss you guys

and yay for rose and MM being back.. I love both

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Absolute Fan

thought i pass it along that if anyone wants to see some spoilers for season 5, they've posted some over at L Word Online.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:01 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

***The 2nd Annual Fan Forum Music Video Awards – Round 1 WINNER***

Thank you to

- everyone who entered, great job on your videos, hands down.

- the moderators/judges, I know they had hard time to choose!

- the Graphics Team for the banner. Don't you just love it?

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER!

Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

I really loved that video
TessShipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i just found some season five spoilers... i'm rather sad by them to say the least... season four was def ok but i'm doubtful with the shane spoilers i just read... i mean seriously

oh and a helena one too... i remember when i freakin hated her! now she is one of my favorite chracters... i cannot believe what happens to her... january is soo long from now
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I've finally seen the all 4 seasons of The L word. So, my favorites are definetely season 1 and season 4.
Season 1 is one of my two favorite because of Marina-Jenny's storyline who was so pofull of emotions and mad me really feel for them. Dana's struggle around her coming out was really interesting too. Shane 's storyline too. But I have to say that I didn't feel much for Bette and Tina they seemed too much in the rank of an established couple's life.
Season 2, I liked season 1 so much for the reasons I already told that I feared not to like it 'cause of Marina's (forced ?) departure ... But I finally liked it thanks to Helena's character who gave (not directly but ... in a way) challenges to Bette and became one of the most interesting character of the show. The growing relationship between Carmen and Shane was a good thing to watch too. But I have to say that Jenny without Marina was so less interesting. And on another way Bette and Tina apart were more interesting to me than them together.
Season 3, the one I like less than the others without Helena's character (her friendship with Alice was a surprise but finally works well) I would have found it a little boring. Carmen and Shane were not bad too. But Dana's drama; Bette and Tina's drama; Jenny's constant drama were a little too much for my taste.
Season 4, my other favorite season (for now). Helena's problems were handled in such a funny way sometimes that it definetely made her my other favorite character of The L word with Marina. Shane's storyline with a little brother was really good too. And for the first time till season 1 I was totally hooked by her couple love story and big surprise it involved Bette; I really liked her storyline with Jodi; I feel so much more chemistry and love power there than when I saw her with Tina. In fact nothing I really dislike in this season except Jenny who became more and more unbearable .... Why couldn't they bring back Marina ? The musical for Jenny's book adaptation with the movie director could have been a good idea to bring her back near Jenny in season 5 but ...
Season 5 with both my two favorite characters of the show would have been great; but at least I'm sure I will see one of the two. I've been spoiled a little about season 5 1st episode and OMG I'm so looking forward to what happens to Helena (how she will handle it etc ...). Marlee Matlin will still be around too so ... good thing too !
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Nanours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Absolute Fan

don't be stressed out hunee. from what i've seen and heard (which isn't much) but it sounds like it's going to be a great year.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i really shouldnt worry... the first ep is gonna be erm is hot the word? (and i don't mean that way ) have you heard what happens to shane?

i should really shut up now
Old 09-27-2007, 07:25 AM
New Fan

Ah I love TLW. Alice and Shane <3

Someone wanna give me some spoilers?

I hope Alice is happy in the new series, Im sick of her being upset. She needs to be happy-happy. I love her <3
imnotdead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

first promo is out for season five! i think this season is gonna be AMAZING!

plus they used be, be your love... such an awesome song

YouTube - The L Word: Season 5 Coming in 2008
Old 10-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the promo.

When does the new season start?

ETA: Never mind just watched the promo and that it starts in Jan. Loved the promo. This season looks to be amazing. I love that song too.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top