Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2008, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kyle XY #4-Season 3 will be filled with more mystery!

Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for opening the new thread. Still haven't seen the finale yet so I had to stay away from the remaining posts of the 2nd one. Hope to watch it after I get back from class though at 1.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

no problem...the season finale was great!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 03-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just got done watching the finale!

When is season 3 coming I'm dying for it all ready.

Okay man it was impressive. I've always been a fan of the whole Jessie/Amanda banter.

Loved this scene:

Lori: You're going soft.
Jessi: I had a near death experience, it's gonna take me a few days to return to normal.

That was such a great moment between them.

And how great was it that Kyle and everyone helped Amanda with the prom?

Andy/Josh moments cute as always. I'm no guy but is it always that awkward when dad's have sex talks with their sons? Not awkward but hilarious?

I can't believe Kyle told Amanda one of his biggest secrets! And there were three cute scenes there aside from that one: Amanda referencing Kyle to a real Superman, Amanda placing her feet on Kyle's. That was a so Superman Returns moment so right away I expected Kyle to float Amanda without her noticing. And the whole 'I love you' moments. Finally they admit it to each other.

I sure called it! I knew that it was Amanda who was gonna be abducted and sure enough it was Latnok (so much for Foss leaving). Ever since last week when Latnok said they wanted to meet him, I knew that the best way for them to lure him would be to take the most important person in his life. It was a no brainer.

Now I really want season 3. Gotta find Amanda. I wonder if this means Jesse and Adam and Foss are not gone for good. Surely Kyle will want to use all his resources to find her. And clearly Mrs. Bloom is gonna be angry. Maybe even blame Kyle again.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-18-2008, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

I think Mark is a bad guy...Everything about the ending was suspicious with him...he was alone in the dark...Then when Kyle went to get Amanda's clothes, Mark says, "Got everything you need?" It's the way he says it...

Watch his expression...it's very obvious that he is hiding something. Plus, how convenient that he was Stephen's TA...

Then again, I'm a big Declan/Lori fan, so I'll admit that I do want Mark out of their way...lol.

So now, Kyle will do whatever it takes to find Amanda...

Seriously, the ILYs with Kyle/Amanda were just very sweet and believable.

I would also like Jessi/Amanda to be friends...

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So you got that bad vibe from Mark too hu. I totally felt it. Especially with how suspicious he seemed. Sure he could have been there to just pack up his music gear but there was just something that felt off.

And plus he's a braniac and he's only 19. I wonder if he's either a spy for Latnok and helped out in planning her kidnapping or if he might be like Kyle- the only difference being that he and Kyle don't sense each other as Kyle and Jessi did. (it could be a possibility).

Speaking of Jessi, I really don't hope she's gone. If she is I'll miss her. Definately a cool character.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-19-2008, 05:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think there's a reason why Mark was on the ballroom. Plus, did you guys realize that when Kyle goes inside the school in the end, there's like a security person outside. Who was that guy?

I loved Jessi's behaviour. I really really loved it. I didn't like her so much in the first episodes when she maintained that selfish attitude towards Kyle and Amanda, but I gotta say, what she did for Amanda and Kyle speaks volumes about the good person she is.

Does anyone know when season 3 starts?

Jessi is SO not gone.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I noticed that creepy security guard. Definately a nice ploy especially since everyone had gone home.

I always liked Jessi. so I was real sad that she might leave. Although this is Kyle XY so no one is ever gone. Adam Ballin is proof of that since he healed from a gun shot wound.

I was really touched with all of the Jessi moments in the finale. Her interractions with Kyle in wanting to help out as a way of thanking him for the help he gave her and then the banter with Amanda. Even though they hate each other, it was this episode where you can tell that they have a sort of 'love/hate' kind of friendship. Amanda tolerates Jessi because she means something to Kyle and Jessi tolerates Amanda because she means something to Kyle. They might not like each other but they are both of Kyle's life.

Don' know about season 3 but I'm anxious for it. I'm dying to see what will unfold.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

thanks for the new thread

i finally got around to watching the finally.

i loved how kyle talked lori and josh into going back to the dance, also the nicole and kyle scene. it showed how much all the characters have changed. and josh and steven's convo about sex was great. i'm happy that foss was back.

as for amanda being kidnapped, it was way to predictibe. i already knew the ending when kyle said to foss that nothing would happen, obveously something would. that being said, it did make me excided for season three.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no problem....of course something was going to happen, its kyle xy! i can't wait for season 3 too!
Old 03-19-2008, 06:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
So you got that bad vibe from Mark too hu. I totally felt it. Especially with how suspicious he seemed. Sure he could have been there to just pack up his music gear but there was just something that felt off.

And plus he's a braniac and he's only 19. I wonder if he's either a spy for Latnok and helped out in planning her kidnapping or if he might be like Kyle- the only difference being that he and Kyle don't sense each other as Kyle and Jessi did. (it could be a possibility).

Speaking of Jessi, I really don't hope she's gone. If she is I'll miss her. Definately a cool character.
not every smart person works for Latnok. they prolly only made him 19 cause then they could write in a relationship with Lori and not have him be so much older than her.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i strongly doubt that mark works for latnock.....i would love him and lori to get together!
Old 03-26-2008, 05:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

BTW, when Andy comes to Lori so she can help her with the makeup, and in the end when Lori starts laughing, do you really think that was on the script or that April came out of character? It seems like a blooper because Magda seems surprised (she even says 'oh' in disbelief) when she looks into the mirror.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

BTW, when Andy comes to Lori so she can help her with the makeup, and in the end when Lori starts laughing, do you really think that was on the script or that April came out of character? It seems like a blooper because Magda seems surprised (she even says 'oh' in disbelief) when she looks into the mirror.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

I hope Jessi stays for good. I love her. She's the reason why I watch.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top