Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2003, 03:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Karen Sisco #1: Have you seen this gal with a gun?

I searched but didnt' see a thread for this so here's one. I caught the second episode last nite and was totally hooked.

It's got good action, humor, and the scene is great considering it's Miami.

Any takers?
Old 10-09-2003, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

I was about to make a thread last night but I was too tired! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Glad to see you're a fan hun [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I TOTALLY love this show! Its funny, and Carla kicks ass. Last night's episode was really funny. I saw most of the cast at Disneyland when I was there, and was hooked from seeing a preview there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

*Daf

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Journal] [Angel-Rays] [Operation Piggy Bank]
[Team Addison]
Old 10-19-2003, 08:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

I really enjoyed the past two eps.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Old 10-27-2003, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

I'm lovin' this show too, I've always been a big fan of Carla's, she's too cute. She's way better than Jennifer Lopez's original character was [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I think it's funny how everytime she tries to have a normal, decent date, she gets paged and has to take off...Poor girl!
Old 10-27-2003, 10:33 PM
Passionate Fan

i love the show, i didnt think it would be that good, especially since it was based off a movie, but they are making it better than the movie, and there is great acting
Old 10-28-2003, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked bothe characheter. but the show is gettign good so....
Old 10-29-2003, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

I really like the show, and Karen. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Besides, it was based off of a book!

[img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img] [img]smilies/read.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2003, 10:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm loving this show!

Does anyone know how it's doing in the ratings? I don't want it to go!

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Old 11-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Karen is such a pimp [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] She has a different guy every week! Of course, she can never get through a date with any of them before her phone starts ringing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2003, 01:55 AM
Extreme Fan

This show kicks ass ... love everything about it. I was kinda suprised that Carla took this role cause I'm so used to seeing her as the Spy Kids mom. But for real, this show is awesome ... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 04:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love the show, period.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

From the Futon Critic:

Promise Reneged: ABC Scraps 'Sisco'
By Brian Ford Sullivan

CHICAGO (thefutoncritic.com) -- Despite promising to relaunch the series in the spring, ABC has nevertheless decided to pull the plug on its freshman drama "Karen Sisco."

"Sisco" was placed on hiatus back in November (read the story), but ABC executives were vocal about their plans to give it a second chance in March. "We love this show, but it has become increasingly obvious that it’s not working on Wednesday nights," ABC Entertainment president Susan Lyne told reporters back in November. "Rather than give up, we’re going to complete production on the remaining episodes and aggressively relaunch the series this March in a new time period. We’re hopeful that this course of action will result in the show becoming as popular with viewers as it is with critics and ABC executives."

Since the announcement however, industry insiders say the network was unhappy with the show's first returning script and decided to cut their losses, scrapping the show completely. Production was set to begin on the final three episodes of its initial 13-episode order next week.

For its seven broadcasts this season, "Sisco" averaged a less than spectacular 7.59 million viewers and a disastrous 61.27% retention rate of lead-in "The Bachelor." Nevertheless, "Sisco" was actually up from last fall's Wednesday, 10:00/9:00c time slot holder, the short-lived medical drama "MDs," which averaged 6.67 million viewers and a 55.73% retention rate of "The Bachelor's" audience in year-to-year comparisons.

It's not clear if ABC plans to burn off the three remaining produced installments of the series or if cable's USA network, which had been repurposing the show, will air the episodes. Last season, CBS' "Robbery Homicide Division," which like "Sisco" was produced by Universal Network Television and repurposed on USA, saw its three unaired episodes run on the cable network.

Danny DeVito, Michael Shamberg, Stacey Sher, John Landgraf, Bob Brush and Michael Dinner were the executive producers of "Sisco," a co-production of Universal Network Television and Jersey Television.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

That really sucks. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I really enjoyed the show.

[img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img] [img]smilies/read.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 02:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah. Me, too. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I suppose that there is always hope for last many reprieves and changes, but it is rare. I never watched the show, but it honestly seemed very well put together, with unique characters.