Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2018, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

To be fair she's a very FIT middle aged woman.
Old 03-19-2018, 10:13 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm down to the last 4 eps. Tbh, I'm having a hard time finishing this season. A lot of the SLs I don't like. I don't like Griffin & Oscar. Jeri doesn't really have a lot of scenes with Jessica and she's more worried about her ALS, which is understandable. I hate Trish's SL. But most of all I miss Kilgrave. Janet McTeer is wonderful though.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-25-2018, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you, Lindsay. I didn't watch this season with the same enthusiasm as S1. I was actually more bored than watching Luke Cage S1. But I am done.
Old 03-25-2018, 11:01 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm also done. Yeah S2 was a disappointment for me because I enjoyed S1 so much. Trish just got worse in every ep. They might do Hellcat next season but I don't care for Trish right now. Everyone treats Malcolm like ****. Jeri felt like a supporting character for me. And while I miss Kilgrave, I find it laughable how he came back on the show. Like at that point, I didn't care anymore.

Old 03-25-2018, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

I watched all of S2 in one day... and well... I was dissatisfied with it. Trish ended up being someone I thoroughly disliked. Jessica's neighbor/short time PI partner.... Not what I expected from him, honestly. Jeri... Well... she got hers in the end that's for sure.

I felt for Jessica... only to have it end that way. this season, for her, was..... beyond words.
Old 03-26-2018, 02:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I'm also done. Yeah S2 was a disappointment for me because I enjoyed S1 so much.

And while I miss Kilgrave,

Like i said before, the show had it pretty darn good in season 1, they had david tennant and luke cage on the show, and wil was a handy minor character to have too
Old 03-26-2018, 11:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Trish was a character I liked from S1 and now, I just don't care for her anymore. I don't know how she can get her friendship back with Jessica after what she did. Didn't she even stop to think that killing her mom WOULD affect their friendship? I already didn't like her even before she did this but that was the last straw for me. Granted, I don't like Alisa Jones but I didn't want to see her die and most certainly not in the hands of Trish.

Malcolm is my new favorite now. Yes most times he's too naive but he has a good heart and yet everyone including Jessica treats him like ****. I'm glad he's working for Jeri now but I don't think that's gonna fare well. Will we still continue to see Jeri struggle through her ALS in S3 (I'm assuming the show is renewed)?

Old 03-28-2018, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
To be fair she's a very FIT middle aged woman.
That's definitely true
Old 03-28-2018, 11:01 PM
Moderator Manager

BTS from S2:

Old 03-30-2018, 04:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i didnt like this season at all. trish was the worst character of them all. and i loved her last season. i cant believe she killed jess's mother. that was so messed up. she had no right to do that. did she even know jess was there on the ride with her? she was lucky jess didnt get shot .

i liked oscar, i just didnt think him and jess belonged as a couple. oscar's ex had a point she shouldnt be around him and their son with the amount of trouble she brings into everyone's lives.

they needed a better villian too. i loved killgrave last season but when they brought him back this season it was like a joke.

did they change writers or something this season? what is going on with the show
Old 03-31-2018, 12:13 AM
Moderator Manager

Even if she didn't know Jessica was there with her mom, she still had no right to kill her best friend's mother (and I think even if Trish tried to hide what she did, Jessica will find out eventually). That is so messed up. I hope Jessica never forgives her. At this point, I don't know how they can redeem Trish for me. And I also really hate the hook-up with Malcolm. It took a while for Malcolm to see through her BS but that's just cause Malcolm tries to inherently see the good in people even if most of them treat him like crap.

I think the reason why I didn't like Oscar was because he was such a jerk to Jessica at the start and it was glaringly obvious from their banter that they were gonna be together so their relationship became too predictable for me.

I really wanted to like this season but I was let down. The fact that it took me longer to binge was also an indication that I wasn't enjoying the show.

Old 03-31-2018, 01:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

i agree this season was a total letdown. i dont think trish is redeemable at this point. and i dont think jessica should ever forgive her.
Old 03-31-2018, 09:30 PM
Moderator Manager

I was also trying to see the point as to why they made Jessica's mom alive. She really wasn't stable and it would be hard for Jessica to live a life with her but she is her mom and I know Jessica can handle her at least. But alas, that's not gonna happen now cause her mom is dead. So now it looks like they kept her alive just for Trish to kill her in the end. It wasn't shocking for me, it was annoying and maddening.

Old 04-04-2018, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
i agree this season was a total letdown. i dont think trish is redeemable at this point. and i dont think jessica should ever forgive her.
Agreed and that's pretty disappointing since I loved their friendship a lot last season.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:41 PM
Moderator Manager

I already miss Malcolm's hair.

Quote:
🐑✂️😳 #shorn .
#jessicajones #bts #jessicajonesseason2 #faded

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top