Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2017, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think this was actually a good ending for Petra. She's not heart broken. She realized that what she wanted from Raf was to be chosen by him more than being loved by him.
Old 10-23-2017, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta (View Post)
I know. Like even give us a little moment of happiness!

I mean, I know for f's sake that there is in all likelihood be a Raf & Jane ending (hoping not but Hollywood and all ) but give me a little happiness for Petra. I really loved the development of her character and though she's flawed, she's changed a lot and I was really hoping the writers would give us that. And they did.

Damn it that they have to mess alll of it up by giving me 'I deserve better than this' idea. Yes, she deserves for Raf not to hold anything over her, but she did love him...for all 3-4 seasons and then for it to just disappear sucks.
I do think she still loves him but I think she got tired of her past being held over her. As much as I do think Raf and Petra could be great. I get her reasoning, I do think their going back to Jane/raf even though I am not a fan post s1.
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Netflix has now added S3 and 4 of JTV and I am having fun catching up with this wonderful show

Although end of S2 and start of S3 was heartbreaking! We finally got to see Jane and Micheal get married but then he got shot! Having to wait till the end of S3 ep 1 to see if he would be ok was horrible! But I am glad that he is OK and that Jane and Micheal are happy and married
Old 11-08-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
I think this was actually a good ending for Petra. She's not heart broken. She realized that what she wanted from Raf was to be chosen by him more than being loved by him.
I feel like their time has come and gone. They had their shot for years prior to the show. But things just aren't gonna be the same.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just watched 201 today on a whim because I kinda missed the show. Not ready to add it back into my schedule I don't think but I did enjoy watching a new episode. And after seeing the new R/J tumblr gifs of their kiss I kinda want to get back into it soon.

Seeing Raf comfort Jane in the car was really sweet. I just love their family dynamic already.

It was also sweet of Michael to give Rafael good advice to help with Jane and Mateo.

I thought it was a great premiere though, I enjoyed watching how it played out, kept me on my toes. I also enjoyed watching Michael/Jane/Raf all interacting together. So glad that Mateo was returned so quickly.

Petra stealing Raf's sperm and trying to get pregnant... What a nut case.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Watched 202 today... good episode... I still love Raf and Raf/Jane. They were so cute in their car date.

I like Michael but I do feel like the show is trying to make him out to be this amazing guy when he had more layers and a shadier side in season 1. I liked that Michael honestly. Because I found him more relatable. This new Michael is kinda blah to me.

Petra is a psycho stealing the sperm and now she is actually pregnant.

Last edited by Alexa; 12-19-2017 at 05:23 PM
Old 12-19-2017, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with a lot of what you say, Alexa. Those were some of the issues I had with Season 2. Season 3 got better.
Old 01-21-2018, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

The good thing is I hear good things about the later seasons so I will stick it out lol.

2x04:

Rafael texting he wanted to kiss her again! Ugh so cute. It was rough watching them try to navigate their custody arrangement but I am glad they resolved it in the end.

I like Michael's new partner a lot!

This back and forth with Jane and Michael and Jane and Raf is really annoying! I was annoyed as a J/R fan that she kissed Micheal and then suddenly realized what she wanted (kind of dumb after 1 kiss lol) but thats fine, as long as she just makes a freaking decision and stops stringing them along. I am glad that Raf heard so he can move on.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-21-2018 at 05:13 AM
Old 01-21-2018, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well she is pretty set in her decision after but yeah the love triangle does get done soon although if your team Rafael it takes awhile for things to go your way
Old 03-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes Jane finally made her choice in Season 2 and sticks to it as she is so happy and in love with Michael

I am now getting back into Season 3 and love this show
Old 03-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss s2 and the beginning of s3
Old 03-11-2018, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

205:
As a Jane/Raf fan it was a bit annoying to see Jane choose Michael and be all giddy the entire episode when Raf was hurting… I mean, I know what is going to happen so it makes it a lot easier and I am fine with M/J for now, but lets just get it over with. Just get back together already lol. I hate that they are dragging it out.

I didn’t like how Rafael reacted to the news though. He shouldn’t have said she was throwing away their family. But I can understand his hurt.

Michael freaking out and going after Rafael was ridiculous though, like dude has an anger issue. This is the kind of crap that annoys me with him. I dont really blame Jane for ending it again but at the same time like, come on. This is so annoying. I did feel bad for Michael at the end though giving up his badge.

I did like seeing Petra and Jane bond a little bit.
Old 03-11-2018, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Raf reaction is one of the reasons i didn't really like him in s2. Yeah the Petra/jane friendship was what I enjoyed. I don't think there was anything wrong with Jane being giddy she was in love. If your a R/j fan than s2 won't be your season. Personally I feel that if they were going the direction they did in 3b. I really wish they had Jane pick raf in s2. Or not have Jane be so clear in her choice in s2. Cause I feel she's only with Raf cause of what happened to Michael. I am neutral to R/j but things could have been handled better

Last edited by fox24; 03-11-2018 at 08:31 AM
Old 03-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didnt say there was anything wrong with her being giddy, i just find it annoying.

And I already know I am not gonna like season 2, i'm just trying to get it over with at this point.

I think its good she picked michael because they knew they were going got kill him off so they wanted to give them time together. I am fine with that. They didnt have to go as far as having them actually get married but that was part of their SL in season 1 so it makes sense to me.

Quote:
Cause I feel she's only with Raf cause of what happened to Michael.
I obviously haven't seen the episodes but I dont agree with this at all.

I think she loved Michael a lot, and in a completely different way than Raf, but in season 1 she did fall for Rafael when she was with Michael. I think that says something. The way they wrote J/R in season 1 made them seem pretty "otp" to me.

She chose Michael yes, and planned to be with him forever, but it doesnt mean that she cant love Rafael too. Maybe not to the extent she loved Michael (though I dont really agree with that either... She made that choice i season 2, but that was in the past. Who is to say she cant grow to love Rafael just as much?) but she does love him. And after Michaels death she was able to lean on him. its been years (wasnt there a flashfoward after his death??) and shes allowed to find love again. Plus she always had a connection to Rafael...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top