Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Loyal Fan

awwww...poor AJ. i felt so bad for him. my friends and i were watching and we were about to cry...that look at the end was such great acting!

haha, my sarcasm about mac being worried about webb, and then she's proud of harm kind of came true...they just didn't walk into the sunset. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] whatever, i thought the ep was good though!

can't wait for next week although the preview looked a little over-dramatic.
are you surprised where you are?

Old 01-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I have to totally agree with both of your comments.

First off, the big shocker was AJ and Meredith. I mean, I know the total implication was that Meredith and Guy Friend slept together. But [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] Did it really happen? Or am I just in denial? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

And yes, Mattie and Jennifer made adorable and very suitable room-mates. I think this will be a perfect solution to Harm's little foray with parenthood.

Yeah [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Webb. We know this cannot last long. He's never in the picture, and do you know just how ecstatic I was tonight that when Harm asked Mac what she was doing that she didn't say "having dinner with Webb". [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We all know if he hadn't been sent on a mission that would be her answer, and Harm probably knew it too. But yeah, she was available and went for the evening with Harm and it was so perfect going to see Mattie instead of a fancy dinner.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:41 PM
Loyal Fan

oh i know! i was so happy when he asked her too. if i were her, it would piss me off never knowing where my boyfriend is...ever. the way it's working now...i don't think it will last long.

my question with this whole mattie and webb thing, how are the writers gonna play out the whole baby-deal thing. i think it will be really interesting.

kinda OT, but for those of you that watch Alias, did you guys think that meredith looked like lena olin there at the end...or is that just me [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2004, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don't watch Alias so I cannot answer the question.

But yeah, I have been a bit concerned with the Baby Deal. I mean,the writers have really hinted at it a great deal lately and therefore I know it'll be written in when the time comes.

But how? As a "ok, let's go with the Baby Deal" stuff which I'd love, or a "oh well, you have Mattie know and I have Webb, so we're null and void on this" which I would hate. Especially with such hinting and prodding of the storyline all this time, to drop it. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

BTW, what do you think was really going on with Meredith? Do you think her capable of cheating on AJ?
Old 01-09-2004, 11:21 PM
Loyal Fan

you know, i had really hoped that she wouldn't do anything with that guy, because they were kind of hinting at it the whole episode, but judging from the look on her face like she just realized what she did, and the consequences of her actions...unfortunately i think she did [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

i would be so upset if they just brushed off the baby deal! i mean, they have been leading up to it for like 5 years. they had a whole episode on it last year, and they've been hinting at it all season long, and if they were just like "well, it wasn't really ligit and we have mattie and webb" and blah blah blah...i would hit the roof. seriously, the deal is like the only thing going for harm/mac this season. i want them to realize how stupid they are being and stick to the deal they made...i just hope the writers don't f things up.

[ 01-09-2004: Message edited chelios24 ]

Old 01-09-2004, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, see, I too was dwelling on Meredith's look on her face and [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I just cannot figure out why the writers would change her storyline so much.
Old 01-10-2004, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

I really wasn't crazy about this episode. I admire the fact that they dealt with the blood diamonds issue, I just don't think the writing related to that storyline was very good. Oh, and the scene where AJ confronts and then chases the bad diamond buyer made me [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img].

I did like the Harm/Mattie scenes. I'm loving the new and improved Harm. How Mac can continue to pine after Webb is beyond me. As far as the baby deal goes, since the show continues to get good ratings I'm thinking they will renew for at least another year. So they will probably keep teasing us about this until the very end.

The last scene - so [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. AJ's look was just [img]smilies/broken_heart.gif[/img]ing.

[ 01-10-2004: Message edited BooRadley ]
Old 01-10-2004, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by C h r i s:
<STRONG>It's on the History channel at 7 pm Sarah. Does Harm ever look young! The only other regular character in it is Bud. Harm's a Lieutenant and Bud's an Ensign. And there's a Trek reference ... theyr'e discussing what symbol to paint on a plane to signify that it's downed an enemy aircraft and they say 'I suppose that it would be easier if it was a Klingon or Romulan .' The reply is 'Nah, they'd probably be cloaked'. Heee! Part 2 airs tonight. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I wished I had known that because it would be nice to see the eppys in order from the begginning. But I thought that it was going to be on once a week instead of all week. So I am not going to be able to watch them until the summer, or maybe I will start this week.
Old 01-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Boo, I really had a hard time getting into the whole episode as well, for some reason.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:33 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally posted by BooRadley:
<STRONG> Oh, and the scene where AJ confronts and then chases the bad diamond buyer made me [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img].
</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, but at least they showed him being sore afterwards in his office.

I wasn't overly impressed with the whole blood diamonds storyline. I could see Meredith's concern if she felt that AJ had knowingly bought it. Surely she'd have to know that he isn't the type to go out and buy a diamond for his fiance at the closest street corner?

Coates ... woah, have we ever seen her with her hair down before? She and Mattie are cute together. 'Ask for daddy's credit card' [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm going to like seeing where the writers go with this.

I think that Meredith did cheat on AJ. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2004, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah ... hating the Meredith/AJ story right now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Loving the Harm/Mattie/Coates one though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 11:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Uh, Meredith is in bed and the Italian Prof comes out of the bathroom with his shirt unbuttoned and we think that maybe they didn't have sex? Meredith is evil. She is Krennick evil. Die Meredith Die.

Also- talking about Webb is good, SEEING Webb is better. Kill the Enterprise character and get back to your bread and butter!!!

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 01-14-2004, 04:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I know I felt so bad for AJ! Stupid stupid stupid
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
Old 01-14-2004, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

you know there could be a very good explanation for all of this. I am playing the optimistic one in all of this. The whole situation reminds me of the song "guilty conscience" by Eminem and Dr. Dre. A guy in the song finds his wife cheating on him. Dre tells him there has to be a good explanation for this and Em answers back "What she tripped, fell, landed on his.... you can figure out the rest. But until I know all the details I will hold out hope for a good ending to all of this.

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs
Old 01-14-2004, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kill the Enterprise Character? [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] Keep Steven Culp there and get rid of Webb in my opinion. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ah, but I have thought of another explanation, and certainly hope that is the case, but Meredith looked way to guilty.