Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2004, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Wow! Has this thread been dead

It's been 3 months, wow that's a lot
Old 07-20-2004, 10:45 PM
Loyal Fan

hi. i was looking for the other lucy threads and, either my eyesite is getting REALLY bad or im skipping htme or something. so can anybody post links or something. (mainly im swiping the pics, so if anybody has any of those, PLEASE post! thanks. .)
Old 07-22-2004, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've watched ILL since I was little! I just love the show. No matter how much I've seen the episode. I always seem to laugh louder then the first time around.

My favorites- Vitameatavegamin scene and the Candy Factory -- where Ethel and Lucy have to wrap the chocolate candy into these wrappers in a certain amount of time. The convert belt was going fast and suddenly they were eating and hiding the candy before that old lady came back again. Aw, man. That was so hilarous.

I also love the episode where Lucy goes into labor at her house. Ricky, Ethel and Fred had reheared what they wanted to do when Lucy does go into labor. When she does, everyone goes into a panic and forgets what they are suppose to do. This scene is the best -- Fred and Ricky are both picking up the suitcase and the both yell something at each other and they repeat the same thing, again. It was so funny! When they left, they forgot Lucy.

What about the episode where Lucy and Ethel have bought so much meat, that they had to sell it? That was funny.

What about Little Ricky and the drums? I really love that episode.

That is all the episodes I can think of.

This show is such a classic!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

**~softballllweirdo~** and Tina- welcome

Those episodes are classics in ILL

The Freezer episode is one of my faves. Me and my brother used to crack up because of the meat that Lucy and Ethel get and then they are trying to paste the meat together so they can return it
Old 07-22-2004, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm a huge ILL fan. It's my fav old time show.

I saw the first season on dvd at Best Buy, but it was more than $80! I'd need a job to get it.
Old 07-26-2004, 10:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've been around here, but I still love Lucy, how could I not? It's too great a show.

Tina, the one where she goes into labor is one of my favorites as well. When they're practicing for the delivery and Ricky with his dramatic, "The time has come," always cracks me up, and then how they completely fall apart when the time actually comes. And they leave Lucy and they rush back in and she gets stuck behind the door and Ricky yells that this isn't time for games, I love that scene.
DCFanatic4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

DCFanatic4life, LMAO. I love when Ricky saids that at the end. Man, that was so funny. I'm gonna have to re-watch that episode.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

LilMouse- welcome

Nina- hey It's been a long time since you posted here. Glad to see you back

I love that episode where Lucy gives birth to little Ricky, because Ricky, Fred, and Ethel are so calm when they are practing what they are going to do when it's time for Lucy to go to the hospital and then when it really is time they are freak out
Old 07-30-2004, 02:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Tina, feel free to call me Nina.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted here, but any time is a good time for a comeback.

Along the same lines as the birth episode, I love the episode where she tries to tell Ricky that she's pregnant. I love the end when Ricky is singing and going around asking the women if it's them and then he asks Lucy as a throw-away and she nods and he walks by her and then rushes back. Such a wonderful TV moment, not just an ILL moment.
Old 07-30-2004, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCFanatic4life

Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted here, but any time is a good time for a comeback.

Along the same lines as the birth episode, I love the episode where she tries to tell Ricky that she's pregnant. I love the end when Ricky is singing and going around asking the women if it's them and then he asks Lucy as a throw-away and she nods and he walks by her and then rushes back. Such a wonderful TV moment, not just an ILL moment.
Well it's great to have you back

I love the episode where Lucy has to tell Ricky that she is pregnant I always cry at the end such a beautiful moment for the show and TV
Old 08-04-2004, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nina (Our names are almost alike), I totally agree with you. I thought that was a beautiful moment. I loved that episode.

I know everybody from ILL is dead but is the boy who played "Little Ricky" dead, too?

I have a another question, was the first episode where Lucy and Ricky were friends with this old lady. Fred & Ethel wasn't in the picture, yet. Was that the pilot? Also, does anyone know what was the last episode of ILL?

Just being curious today.
Old 08-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Keith Thibodeaux, who played Little Ricky is still alive.

The pilot of the show was when they lived in a completely different apartment and it became the plot of the sixth episode with Pepito the clown. I haven't seen it in a while, but I don't remember an old woman in it. The first episode besides the pilot already had Fred and Ethel in it. I don't know which old woman you're talking about, whenever I think old woman I think of Mrs. Trumbull.

The last episode was "Lucy Dedicates a Statue," where they're supposed to dedicate a Revolutionary War Statue and I think it breaks and Lucy poses as the statue during the dedication. This was the last "I Love Lucy" episode, but of course the show basically continued into "The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour."

I hope that helped.
Old 08-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Nina!

ETA: The old lady that I am talking about is when Lucy was trying to help this old lady flirt with this person her brings her milk or something like that. I am sure this episode is IIL. It had the theme song to it and everything. This episode only had Ricky, Lucy, and the old lady.

I hope I am not the only person who've seen this episode!

Last edited by Tina; 08-05-2004 at 02:09 AM
Old 08-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Tina- I know the episode that you are talking about It's where this old woman I forget her name (I think it's Mrs. Porter, but not sure) but she likes the man that delivers groceries I think his name is Mr. Ritter. The woman has a letter that she wants to give to the grocery man but then Mr. Ritter thinks that Lucy is the one that likes him.
Old 08-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestar007
Tina- I know the episode that you are talking about It's where this old woman I forget her name (I think it's Mrs. Porter, but not sure) but she likes the man that delivers groceries I think his name is Mr. Ritter. The woman has a letter that she wants to give to the grocery man but then Mr. Ritter thinks that Lucy is the one that likes him.
Yes! That's the episode I am talking about!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top