Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2019, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Btw, how did Gabriel get those tapes again? He found out Michaela's father is still alive after listening to some of them.
I was under the impression his mother had access to them somehow and left them to him.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Did the FBI give Vivian the tapes because she was an informant? I tend to tune out of SLs that don't interest me so the whole Gabriel/Vivian drama is one of them.

Also how random was it that Gabriel heard Michaela's father in one of the tapes. If Gabriel was looking evidence of Sam's murder in those tapes, then Michaela's father being there is very coincidental.

Quote:
Hang on to your alibis, folks. We're celebrating the 6th and final season of @howtogetawaywithmurder at @paleycenter LA on 11/19! Paley Members get access to advanced presale for the screening + convo with @violadavis & creator @petenowalk . Link in bio for details & tickets! #PaleyLive

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-17-2019, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for that! Haven't watched the new episode yet, probably tomorrow.
Old 10-18-2019, 02:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope that Frank is the one to go bec who care about him..

And I was so shook on Connor and whatever his name was getting laid w/ other dude..

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Did the FBI give Vivian the tapes because she was an informant? I tend to tune out of SLs that don't interest me so the whole Gabriel/Vivian drama is one of them.
I honestly can't remember, but in my mind, I think that they did...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 10-19-2019, 12:36 AM
Moderator Manager

First off that Coliver three-way was random and unnecessary. It's like they don't know what to do with them for this ep. Even if you take their scene away, the ep would still make sense. Oliver was getting wasted and baking cookies, WTF. Did we miss an ep because that was so random. I would've been okay with that if they did it before they got married not now during the very last season.

I also don't care for Michaela & Gabriel and it looks like they broke up. I thought Michaela was being selfish but also Gabriel was physically there but was listening to the tapes so why did he even bother to come? At least Michaela was able to talk to his father so she's got closure at least?

So it looks like Bonnie wanted to be at C&G so she can dig up some dirt on Tegan to give to Nate who is actually talking to the FBI. I don't think AK knows this yet.

The only part I sort of enjoyed because I thought that ep was boring was the AK & Tegan scenes. They are always great working together plus Amirah & Viola have a great dynamic together.

Why wasn't I surprised to see Frank all bloodied up? I'm assuming that was Xavier's doing? So why is he still trying to find Laurel whose brother just beat him up and probably only sent him back because he wanted him alive?

Old 10-19-2019, 11:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh man, I totally agree w/ you about Coliver, but I was like..

And you can tell that they really don't know what to do w/ them, but i hate how some creator did this w/ LGBT couples.. Sigh..

I have no idea about why he come, but it seems that they just put him there bec they have no idea what to do w/ him..

I tho that AK know about that, but you could be right..

Even though we never be surprise when it comes to Frank, but yeah, it was all his doing.. I think that they sent him back to warn others not to look for her since I wouldn't be surprise if it was Laurel to tell her brothers to do that and tell others not to look for her..

is that what you want?

Old 10-19-2019, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

The 3-way was such a WTF moment, I still don't see the purpose of it. Like what Michaela and Gabe didn't have sex, so some one else has to? Like they're trying to fill some kind of quota for sex.

I'm also confused with Bonnie and Nate, they're 'working together' but keeping secrets from one another?

Sort of feel like there are more questions than answers, so I hope the final episodes and the reveal explain all of it.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:37 PM
Moderator Manager

I have no problem with the three-way, I just didn't think it was necessary at this point with all the murders happening and the FBI basically near their throats. It's just a filler ep for Coliver. And yes, this show is good for diversity but it's not exactly a prime example of a good rep of LGBTQ couples. And sometimes I'm okay with a boring married couple as long as they're given good material. And I agree about the quota for sex. I know this is the kind of show for that but it all feels very misplaced somehow.

And ditto with Gabriel, they also didn't know what to do with his character for this ep so they just made him tag along with Michaela. He could've avoided a break-up if he just stayed behind and told Michaela that he needed to listen to the tapes. But this is TV so yeah...dramaaaaaaa.

I don't think AK knows that Bonnie is giving evidence to Nate? Or does she? Because for sure AK really knows why Bonnie wants to work at C&G.

I feel bad for Frank. He usually walks away unscathed but this time it's not meant to be. When the others find this out, they're all going to freak. And AK already warned Frank to stop looking for Laurel and now look what happened.

Old 10-20-2019, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

I sometimes wonder what Annalise really knows because she sometimes knows more than her ‘minions’ give her credit for. But with this show, I feel like all this, what feels like filler, are smaller plot points that will make the reveal make sense.

For example the whole three-way could be an alibi with a witness for an event.
Old 10-20-2019, 09:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I notice that pattern that whoever ain't get laid, there always someone else will get laid.. It just weird moment in the episode..

But if they want to give FBI attention, there are lot of more than getting 3-ways.. But still.. I know I did lot of idiot things to do that nobody care, but 3 ways?!?!?!?

is that what you want?

Old 10-20-2019, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-20-2019, 09:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Thank goodness this show is ending because I just get mad everytime I watch this show.

6x05 ep synopsis:

Old 10-22-2019, 06:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

I just like give this show blank stare like what's the point in the first place..

Ahh, thanks for that..

is that what you want?

Old 10-22-2019, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

I can't even follow the episode descriptions, because when you think you know what's coming, it's really not!
Old 10-22-2019, 11:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah most of the episode synopsis doesn't make sense or are vague and usually misleading.

I think Frank will be fine though he'd need to be confined at the hospital because he got beaten up pretty badly. Not only do they have to worry about Xavier, Nate's still not done with his pops AND he's talking to the FBI.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top