Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2019, 10:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Was Laurel and Wes ever officially couple??!!? I mean, I feel like they are dating around??
Hmm, I guess so. They just got together so quickly too so I can understand why you're like "Are they actually a couple?" But the rest know they were having sex so maybe they're friends who occasionally have sex. Plus the way Laurel is talking about Wes...the love of her life? Just because they have a child together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
And Laurel is so judgmental of Frank when he's bent over backwards for her, she judges him for the things he's done, but then asked him to do some of the same things for her?

At this point Laurel is my least favourite character on the show, I feel like she is so hypocritical.
Ironically, her family is just as worse too so for her to judge Frank that way seem laughable now given her family background. She is also my least favorite character now but I think they will at least make her 'good' because she's at least not as bad as her parents or her brother. She hasn't technically murdered anyone yet. If renewed, maybe the next season will indeed show her to be the victim and that she wants to take down her family too. Cause really, Wes is dead because of her father who indirectly caused his death.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-14-2019, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ Which is what really bothers me with her character development. It will be interesting to see where they take her character because she talks about Wes like they were soul mates and to be honest she had more passion with Frank!
Old 04-14-2019, 08:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Hmm, I guess so. They just got together so quickly too so I can understand why you're like "Are they actually a couple?" But the rest know they were having sex so maybe they're friends who occasionally have sex. Plus the way Laurel is talking about Wes...the love of her life? Just because they have a child together?
I mean, they mostly hooking up bec we only see them having sex, but we never see them actually talk by getting to know each other and stuff like that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-14-2019, 11:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
They didn't show her cheating on Wes but the fact that they played around with the who's the father of the baby made us think that she did. Why did they even make us think that Frank was the father of Christopher if Laurel was faithful? I'm chalking it to the writers, as per usual, playing with us, by inserting Frank into the picture because why not?
They did show it in flashback. In the season 4 when Laurel was pregnant. They showed a scene where Frank first returned back and he visited Laurel . In the scene Wes walks in and see Frank and Laurel. Wes ask Laurel did her ,and Frank do something. She said no. But Later we find out that they did actually do something that night, which is why Frank question if the baby might be his.

I want to know who's place that was? I think it was Wes's place because he had a key.

Clarification: The flashback to that night was shown in season 4. Frank and Laurel slept together happen some time after Wes and Laurel became a couple, and before Wes died in season 3.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think she cheated on Wes but the time frame in which she slept with both him and Frank was so close that either could have been the father at that time. But it gets confusing with the flashbacks because they always leave something out to go back to again later as something we didn't know/see.
Old 04-14-2019, 09:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
^^ Which is what really bothers me with her character development. It will be interesting to see where they take her character because she talks about Wes like they were soul mates and to be honest she had more passion with Frank!
They really happened so quickly. Yes Frank & Laurel have broken up but the next thing we see, she's with Wes and suddenly they're in-love? What did I miss?

Quote:
I mean, they mostly hooking up bec we only see them having sex, but we never see them actually talk by getting to know each other and stuff like that..
Yeah they never really defined it but I assumed since Laurel & Frank broke up that she's in a committed relationship with Wes. And Wes doesn't seem to be the type to cheat although with 3 different gfs in 3 seasons, he's definitely not looking for a committed relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
They did show it in flashback. In the season 4 when Laurel was pregnant. They showed a scene where Frank first returned back and he visited Laurel . In the scene Wes walks in and see Frank and Laurel. Wes ask Laurel did her ,and Frank do something. She said no. But Later we find out that they did actually do something that night, which is why Frank question if the baby might be his.

Clarification: The flashback to that night was shown in season 4. Frank and Laurel slept together happen some time after Wes and Laurel became a couple, and before Wes died in season 3.
I completely forgot about this. I only remember scenes of Wes (in S4) with Laurel and Sandrinhe. But yeah, the timeline can be hazy. In any case, Laurel still slept with Frank so she's not monogamous and probably was not thinking she had a committed relationship with Wes. That explains why Laurel thinks the baby might be Frank's although for me, it was pretty clear it was Wes with how I see their relationship on the show, especially in S3.

Old 04-15-2019, 08:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I mean, I feel like Wes isn't looking for committed relationship..

is that what you want?

Old 04-15-2019, 11:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
They really happened so quickly. Yes Frank & Laurel have broken up but the next thing we see, she's with Wes and suddenly they're in-love? What did I miss?
You miss Connor and Laurel talking about Wes, and Maggie getting too close and how they both feared that Wes would tell Maggie about Murder night. Connor suggested that Laurel become Wes's girlfriend to prevent him from spilling the beans to Maggie about Murder night. Than Laurel goes to see Wes, and he mentioned that him and Maggie are going away for the weekend to meet her parents, and how he doesn't like keeping secrets from her. Than BAM! Just like that Laurel suddenly is in love with Wes.

Quote:

Yeah they never really defined it but I assumed since Laurel & Frank broke up that she's in a committed relationship with Wes. And Wes doesn't seem to be the type to cheat although with 3 different gfs in 3 seasons, he's definitely not looking for a committed relationship.

Wes has had a crush on Laurel since they first met in season 1. Laurel and Connor knew that, and used that to keep the puppy in line. Laurel like to point it out. Laurel became Wes's friend because her and Connor felt that he needed a friend. But more importantly so he would not crack and wound up throwing them all under a bus in season 1. Laurel was worry when Wes started seeing a psychiatrist 2. Worry about Meggie in season 3 ,episode 5 . It's about frank. Wes was meeting Meggie's parents.

Wes was committed to Laurel when he dump Meggie to be with her. But Laurel wasn't serious about him . At least not until after he died. After he died than she was suddenly all in love with Wes. But mainly out of guilt.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:06 AM
Moderator Manager

I don't think that was clearly implied on the show. Wes having dated Rebecca & Meggie prior to Laurel didn't give me the vibe that he's serious with Laurel but I assumed that he was because the writers seem to pair those who do know about the murders together so any outsiders are not gonna last (Coliver, Asher/Michaela, Nate/AK, Bonnie/AK and now Frank/Bonnie). If Dominick didn't kill Wes, I think Wes & Laurel might still be dating.

Laurel dated Kan, Frank and Wes. I did like Laurel & Frank because they look fun until some unnecessary drama broke them up and after a few eps, conveniently, Laurel & Wes are a thing because they sort of do like each other in a vague way. And that to me was quick because I would've preferred them single and friends first rather than jumping into a "relationship" right away.

Old 04-16-2019, 07:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I don't think that was clearly implied on the show. Wes having dated Rebecca & Meggie prior to Laurel didn't give me the vibe that he's serious with Laurel but I assumed that he was because the writers seem to pair those who do know about the murders together so any outsiders are not gonna last (Coliver, Asher/Michaela, Nate/AK, Bonnie/AK and now Frank/Bonnie). If Dominick didn't kill Wes, I think Wes & Laurel might still be dating.

Laurel dated Kan, Frank and Wes. I did like Laurel & Frank because they look fun until some unnecessary drama broke them up and after a few eps, conveniently, Laurel & Wes are a thing because they sort of do like each other in a vague way. And that to me was quick because I would've preferred them single and friends first rather than jumping into a "relationship" right away.
Wes, and Laurel relationship was never ment to be taken seriously. Laurel whole purpose in dating Wes was to stop him from getting too close to Maggie out of fear that he would tell her their secret. She NEVER liked him in a romantic way. Connor had told her that he either he would need to date Wes, or her to keep the puppy quiet. So once Laurel learned that Wes was meeting Meggie 's parents, and that he planned on going away with her. Laurel decide to become romantically involved with Wes. It wasn't that she love, nor cared about Wes. It was a calculated move to stay out of prison. That's all it was. It was only after Wes died , did she declare her love for him. I believe that her love for Wes was mainly motivated by the guilt she felt over having manipulate him.
Old 04-16-2019, 07:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Who's Kan?!?!?! I don't even remember him..

is that what you want?

Old 04-16-2019, 09:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Wes, and Laurel relationship was never ment to be taken seriously. Laurel whole purpose in dating Wes was to stop him from getting too close to Maggie out of fear that he would tell her their secret. She NEVER liked him in a romantic way. Connor had told her that he either he would need to date Wes, or her to keep the puppy quiet. So once Laurel learned that Wes was meeting Meggie 's parents, and that he planned on going away with her. Laurel decide to become romantically involved with Wes. It wasn't that she love, nor cared about Wes. It was a calculated move to stay out of prison. That's all it was. It was only after Wes died , did she declare her love for him. I believe that her love for Wes was mainly motivated by the guilt she felt over having manipulate him.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Who's Kan?!?!?! I don't even remember him..
This was Kan.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Yes and even more so now that her family is indirectly involved in killing Wes. Also, I don't like Wes/Laurel so even if they are romantically involved or not romantically involved, I don't care enough to understand their relationship on the show. I still don't like that it was meant to be not taken seriously as Wes is already a character that they were eventually going to throw under the bus. Looking back at it now, what a disservice they did to his character.

Old 04-18-2019, 03:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
This was Kan.
Thank you very much!

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top