Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2018, 11:42 PM
Moderator Manager

I haven't seen the new ep yet but feel free to discuss everyone. I'm getting anxious and I just hope none of my favorites died or committed the murder.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 11-16-2018, 06:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

I have no comment about the murder part.. But the son part.. Damn, I didn't see that coming at all..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-18-2018, 01:35 AM
Moderator Manager

I can't believe my spec came true. The whole Miller/Nate/Bonnie part and even about Gabriel being Sam's child from a previous marriage. I did notice that in the birth certificate Frank showed AK, it said Vivian Maddox. So Sam had an affair with a black woman before he married his first wife or during his marriage with his first wife? Also what is Gabriel's deal? Does he want to kill AK because he knew she has a hand in Sam's death? I still have no idea what the adoption papers are.

Once AK finds out what Bonnie & Nate did, she's gonna help them cover it up. Miller's death was brutal and Bonnie really finished him off. Clever of the show not to show Bonnie's real reaction because he was stone cold when he was looking at the victim so that threw me off the first time but yeah. Both Nate & Bonnie need to go to therapy stat. This is Bonnie's 2nd suffocation btw. Yikes. Also Nate covering up the blood in the snow. Their shoe prints are all over, how are they gonna hide the murder and where will Nate take Miller?

Coliver wedding was amazing and beautiful. The vows were perfect. And I'm really glad the K4 are far from the murder right now although Michaela probably the closest since she's helping Nate with his father so she might have an idea once she finds out Miller is dead & Nate is missing (also Asher since he works for the D.A.). Oliver singing to Connor was so sweet. Thank you to the show for showcasing Conrad's amazing pipes.

Old 11-18-2018, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

I seriously don't get the hate out there for Connor as I fee he's the most developed and well rounded character. I think if he had never met Oliver he would have killed himself or went to the police

I can handle death/destruction/gore but wow Millers death is one of the most brutal on the show so far and I think he'll end up actually be innocent and Nate killed him for nothing

For once K4 are hardly involved with the exception of Michaela and Laurel, will we ever find out what happened to her mom btw?
Old 11-18-2018, 09:51 PM
Moderator Manager

I didn't like S1 Connor. It wasn't until the later eps, when Oliver gave him a 2nd chance that I started to like him because he was genuinely trying to be a good person by that time. And it wasn't until S3 when I really started to ship Coliver because I thought Connor was just using Oliver as his safety net because of all the murders. Which is ironic because they've broken up that season but I felt like Connor was more in-love with Oliver that time and I know Oliver has always loved Connor since the start so it's great to see (especially now) that there is genuine love between them in spite of all the horrible things happening. That's why it was great to see that wedding. That's probably the only romantic thing we'll ever get on this show. And yes, Oliver keeps Connor grounded. If he hadn't met him, he'd definitely be either dead or in jail.

Nate essentially did what his father was in jail for. I'm really sad that it ended up like this for Miller because he seems to be a good guy although I was iffy with him because this show doesn't always do good characters but after that ep, I think Miller is truly a nice person. I'm not sure why Bonnie decided to end his life, he was still breathing and alive, but damn. This show really makes Bonnie their punching bag. I feel like she hasn't recovered from finding out about a possible son yet and then this. Also are we really done with that SL? So her son is really dead and her sister buried the child? I really don't believe that.

Sadly, maybe not. The Castillo family drama will most likely take a back seat this season as they were the focus last season. Laurel hasn't really done much this season so far other than being involved in this Gabriel story because of Frank.

Old 11-19-2018, 01:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

Nate essentially did what his father was in jail for. I'm really sad that it ended up like this for Miller because he seems to be a good guy although I was iffy with him because this show doesn't always do good characters but after that ep, I think Miller is truly a nice person. I'm not sure why Bonnie decided to end his life, he was still breathing and alive, but damn. This show really makes Bonnie their punching bag. I feel like she hasn't recovered from finding out about a possible son yet and then this. Also are we really done with that SL? So her son is really dead and her sister buried the child? I really don't believe that.
I hated that Nate killed Miller. I never liked Nate's dad storyline. I didn't it interesting, nor compelling. I also found it hard to sympathize with Nate and his father. Yes, Nate 's father was killed and that is wrong. But that doesn't justify taking another life.

However that does not explain why Bonnie had to kill Miller instead of taking him to the hospital since he was still alive. Did Bonnie kill Miller because she put Annalise 's needs before her own? Bonnie knew that Annalise was drinking again. She know Mate killing a unarmed man will look bad for any future cases down the line. Plus Annalise's boyfriend going to jail.

....or did Bonnie kill Miller to cover up the fact that she made the call that got Nate's father killed? Bonnie was pretty mad at him.
Old 11-19-2018, 06:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I can't believe my spec came true. The whole Miller/Nate/Bonnie part and even about Gabriel being Sam's child from a previous marriage. I did notice that in the birth certificate Frank showed AK, it said Vivian Maddox. So Sam had an affair with a black woman before he married his first wife or during his marriage with his first wife? Also what is Gabriel's deal? Does he want to kill AK because he knew she has a hand in Sam's death? I still have no idea what the adoption papers are.

Once AK finds out what Bonnie & Nate did, she's gonna help them cover it up. Miller's death was brutal and Bonnie really finished him off. Clever of the show not to show Bonnie's real reaction because he was stone cold when he was looking at the victim so that threw me off the first time but yeah. Both Nate & Bonnie need to go to therapy stat. This is Bonnie's 2nd suffocation btw. Yikes. Also Nate covering up the blood in the snow. Their shoe prints are all over, how are they gonna hide the murder and where will Nate take Miller?

Coliver wedding was amazing and beautiful. The vows were perfect. And I'm really glad the K4 are far from the murder right now although Michaela probably the closest since she's helping Nate with his father so she might have an idea once she finds out Miller is dead & Nate is missing (also Asher since he works for the D.A.). Oliver singing to Connor was so sweet. Thank you to the show for showcasing Conrad's amazing pipes.
It was during his first wife, not before he married to her.. And I think his deal to find out what really happen to his father since he was the last person who saw her.. I mean, he's not that stupid.. And I don't think he came to kill her..

And I agree w/ you about the wedding and all that..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 11-19-2018, 11:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
It was during his first wife, not before he married to her.. And I think his deal to find out what really happen to his father since he was the last person who saw her.. I mean, he's not that stupid.. And I don't think he came to kill her..

And I agree w/ you about the wedding and all that..

Yeah, but why would he care about Sam? It's not like he knew him or anything. I do not think Vivian Maddox was Sam's first wife. I believe Sam's first wife was white. I think Vivian Maddox was one of Sam's students that was pregnant with Sam's baby. Annalise probably handle the adoption papers at Sam's request. Which lead to the governor tell Annalise she knows about the adoption.

I don't think Gabriel is there because of Annalise, I think he's there to find out what really happened to Wes. He do not believe that Wes did the murders that they pinned on him.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

We have no reason to believe that Vivian wasn't his first wife and if it was a student than the adoption papers wouldn't matter and Analise didn't even know who Gabriel was until Frank told her so how could Analise be involved with the adoption? She wasn't. We already had a Sam got a student pregnant and it was at the very beginning of the series. Vivian Maddox IS Sams first wife and Analise made a comment about being the other woman in the very first episode.

Gabriel clearly knows that Sam was murdered and wants to know more, I think it being related to Wes is some crazy fan theory put out there
Old 11-20-2018, 02:35 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I hated that Nate killed Miller. I never liked Nate's dad storyline. I didn't it interesting, nor compelling. I also found it hard to sympathize with Nate and his father. Yes, Nate 's father was killed and that is wrong. But that doesn't justify taking another life.

However that does not explain why Bonnie had to kill Miller instead of taking him to the hospital since he was still alive. Did Bonnie kill Miller because she put Annalise 's needs before her own? Bonnie knew that Annalise was drinking again. She know Mate killing a unarmed man will look bad for any future cases down the line. Plus Annalise's boyfriend going to jail.

....or did Bonnie kill Miller to cover up the fact that she made the call that got Nate's father killed? Bonnie was pretty mad at him.
Yeah the Nate Sr SL for me was not interesting either. Maybe because Nate isn't my fave character on the show so I really couldn't care less but I am glad for some focus on the character at least. Did Bonnie make the call to get Nate Sr killed? So Miller was being set up by who?

Quote:
I don't think Gabriel is there because of Annalise, I think he's there to find out what really happened to Wes. He do not believe that Wes did the murders that they pinned on him.
I'd prefer this than the Sam drama and only because it would give Laurel a SL for 5B. But personally, I still think Gabriel is there to investigate what really happened to Sam. I think he knows who AK really is.

Quote:
So maybe the first wife found out that Sam had an affair with Vivian so they broke up and then Sam met AK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
We have no reason to believe that Vivian wasn't his first wife and if it was a student than the adoption papers wouldn't matter and Analise didn't even know who Gabriel was until Frank told her so how could Analise be involved with the adoption? She wasn't. We already had a Sam got a student pregnant and it was at the very beginning of the series. Vivian Maddox IS Sams first wife and Analise made a comment about being the other woman in the very first episode.

Gabriel clearly knows that Sam was murdered and wants to know more, I think it being related to Wes is some crazy fan theory put out there
But if Vivian was the first wife, then the papers should say Vivian Keating. Unless they had a divorce before Gabriel was born? I also think Gabriel being there has more to do with Sam and I think K4 & AK are in trouble now for hiding his murder.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ It could be that happen if his first wife know about the affair.. I hope that we will know more..

If they bring Wes into it.. I'm leaving.. My lord, can they let him in peace or something..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 11-20-2018, 03:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)

Gabriel clearly knows that Sam was murdered and wants to know more, I think it being related to Wes is some crazy fan theory put out there.

It's not crazy fan theory that Gabriel has a connection to Wes. When Michaela goes over to Gabriel's apartment after Leaving Asher place. You can see a picture of Gabriel and Wes on the mantel in the background.

That, and he has a picture of Bonnie in the court room, but in the background you see Wes. There is also the fact that he was trying to get close to Laurel. Until she had told him she wasn't interested. He said he wouldn't think of hitting on her so soon after Wes died. He knew about Wes. So Gabriel might have been in foster care with Wes.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
It's not crazy fan theory that Gabriel has a connection to Wes. When Michaela goes over to Gabriel's apartment after Leaving Asher place. You can see a picture of Gabriel and Wes on the mantel in the background.

That, and he has a picture of Bonnie in the court room, but in the background you see Wes. There is also the fact that he was trying to get close to Laurel. Until she had told him she wasn't interested. He said he wouldn't think of hitting on her so soon after Wes died. He knew about Wes. So Gabriel might have been in foster care with Wes.
Gabriel was never in any photo with Wes. He was trying to get close to Laurel, so what? He got closer to Michaela later on to do what he couldn't with Laurel. People desperately want Wes around but he's been dead for over two seasons, that's pretty much the time to move on, and is also the exact definition of a fan theory
Old 11-20-2018, 11:24 PM
Moderator Manager

I also want to see the fallout with Asher & Connor. For a Best Man, he did not fulfill his duty by getting it down with one of the groom's moms. Asher is such a trash.

But mostly I want to see how Bonnie deals with all of this. I feel like she's just gonna break down at any point. If I was her, I'd be in therapy everyday.

As for Gabriel, if he has hard evidence that AK & K4 are responsible for Sam's death, they are soooo gonna be in trouble. Frank needs to kill him.

Quote:
^ It could be that happen if his first wife know about the affair.. I hope that we will know more..

If they bring Wes into it.. I'm leaving.. My lord, can they let him in peace or something..
Me too. Let Wes rest in peace.

Old 11-21-2018, 12:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
But mostly I want to see how Bonnie deals with all of this. I feel like she's just gonna break down at any point. If I was her, I'd be in therapy everyday.
Ten to one Bonnie will blame Annalise. She is going to blame Annalise for getting in her head about Miller working for the governor.

I still found it was odd that Bonnie chose to kill Miller rather than to take him to the hospital.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top