Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2018, 11:51 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm now thinking maybe it's Gabriel who punches Connor in the face? Oliver mentioned that he got an arrest warrant for punching someone but again that's also too obvious. The one that I'm curious about is Asher. He is still missing and I can't connect why he's missing from the flashback. He's the Best Man so he should know where Coliver is (same thing with Michaela). I find it hard to believe Coliver got separated on their wedding day but yes, drama for drama sake and this is TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I just so tired of Frank.. Can he just go??
UGH me too. I'm mostly lukewarm to him. I like him doing shady things because he's good at that but only when he's helping AK and right now he's on his own (but the rest of the K4 already know he's on to Gabriel except Bonnie & AK & Nate).

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-22-2018, 10:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

I love him in S1, but my lord, the writers truly did him so dirty.. Sigh..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 10-22-2018, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Frank is getting annoying but at the same time I like that he's looking into Gabriel because there is something off with him!
Old 10-22-2018, 11:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah S1 Frank is peak Frank. I feel the same way about Nate but with his dad SL he's more involved on the show now. Frank is there because he can get **** done and AK needs someone like him.

Conrad is wearing a barong. It's the traditional Filipino wedding attire (for men) and I am appreciative of this bread crumb because I don't expect Oliver to wear one as he lives in the U.S. so this is really nice that the show is recognizing his roots.

Old 10-23-2018, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that!
Old 10-23-2018, 10:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
Frank is getting annoying but at the same time I like that he's looking into Gabriel because there is something off with him!
I agree , there is something off about Gabriel. I think he is there to get information on someone, or about something. He has a picture of Bonnie, so I thought he was her child, but now I know he has to be there for another reason. He has a picture of Wes, and he's trying to get close to Laurel. So it 's Wes related. But who is Frank talking to on the phone? And who is her?
Old 10-23-2018, 11:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah who is Frank talking to? Whoever it is, that person knows he's investigating Gabriel. At first I thought it was Nate because it would make sense since Nate is investigating Bonnie's sister, Julie. And it also seems to me that maybe Julie & Gabriel will have a connection because Gabriel is now researching Bonnie.

Old 10-24-2018, 02:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yeah who is Frank talking to? Whoever it is, that person knows he's investigating Gabriel. At first I thought it was Nate because it would make sense since Nate is investigating Bonnie's sister, Julie. And it also seems to me that maybe Julie & Gabriel will have a connection because Gabriel is now researching Bonnie.
It might look like Gabriel is researching Bonnie because he had a picture of Bonnie, but all if you closer you will see that Wes is in the very same picture. So Gabriel pretty much could be investigating Wes, which would explain why Gabriel seem to be trying to get close to Laurel.
Old 10-24-2018, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What if Frank is in cahoots with Laurel's Mom and Emmett? And Emmett and Frank are reporting to one another?
Old 10-24-2018, 05:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Was it someone that he talk to beside college students?

is that what you want?

Old 10-24-2018, 11:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
It might look like Gabriel is researching Bonnie because he had a picture of Bonnie, but all if you closer you will see that Wes is in the very same picture. So Gabriel pretty much could be investigating Wes, which would explain why Gabriel seem to be trying to get close to Laurel.
So he knows Wes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
What if Frank is in cahoots with Laurel's Mom and Emmett? And Emmett and Frank are reporting to one another?
Sandrinhe isn't too fond of Frank, remember when they first met? She wouldn't even shake his hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Was it someone that he talk to beside college students?
Frank you mean? Or Gabriel?

Old 10-25-2018, 10:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ I mean, Frank.. Not Gabriel..

is that what you want?

Old 10-27-2018, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

I wish Frank would just go, already. They should have finished his arc with him pulling the trigger on himself in S3

They ruined Weslaurel with doing the Flaurel back and forth crap, let's be honest, it got old in S2
Old 10-27-2018, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sandrinhe isn't too fond of Frank, remember when they first met? She wouldn't even shake his hand.
True, but keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

It would be unexpected too.
Old 10-27-2018, 11:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Well that ending was . Why did I even worry about Asher? He's such a trash! He & Michaela deserve each other. Also, I'm so excited to meet Coliver's mothers next week. Especially Oliver's mom who I'm hoping will be the decent one left because all of their parents are trash.

Poor Bonnie. I can just imagine what she's going through. I mean knowing all along that your son is dead only to find out he's actually alive. I hate that line from Frank "I hid all the razors" to AK. WTF. Some writers on this show are on crack.

Finally Nate Sr is free and we can move along from that SL. AK's closing was so amazing though, that 1-minute silence? Also, Connor was annoying in this ep but I'm glad that he became a better person in the end by helping out Gabriel. He still didn't apologize to AK though.

I change my theory every week but now I'm thinking it's Gabriel who's dead. AK slapped Frank which means he somehow has a hand in whatever happened and we all know he's investigating Gabriel. Nate is still MIA but I still can't connect why Michaela called him and Nate's phone is with Bonnie. I'm positive Oliver is alive but maybe he has a hand in the murder which I'm hoping isn't the case because it's his wedding for crying out loud.

Updated for this week:

Not dead:
1. Annalise
2. Frank
3. Bonnie
4. Michaela
5. Laurel
6. Connor
7. Asher

Might be dead:
1. Oliver
2. Nate
3. Roland
4. Sandrinhe
5. Tegan
6. Emmett
7. Gabriel
8. Rhonda
9. Julie

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top