Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2018, 09:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh yeah, I forget about the called.. Duh me..

Honestly, Laurel is the worst, so I don't even care about her and I hate how she was like Wes was the love of my life, but if he is then why in the hell she went and slept w/ Frank and not sure who's the father.. All of her family including her are the worst person who always think about themselves..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-14-2018, 10:55 PM
Moderator Manager

And Wes was nothing but faithful to her. He didn't take the money her mom offered and was going to do the right thing by going to the cops. Meanwhile, Wes just died and Laurel is already having sex with Frank.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-15-2018, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Frank is the worse, like i dont understand how Laurel just went back to him considering what he does, and did

Old 03-15-2018, 11:40 PM
Moderator Manager

I'll watch the finale later when I get home. I'll miss Viola, she's been wonderful this season and as always.

Old 03-16-2018, 03:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Michaela..

Asher..

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a6c4...itemid=9020691

Laurel..

AK or Bonnie.. About that guy.. Is he either their son?!?!

And the rest..

is that what you want?

Old 03-16-2018, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Am i the only one who thought Laurel did something to herself in the shower, so Annalise will bring up Baby Wes. But the show was playing around with Gabriel Maddox and whose kid is it... Bonnie or Annalise? I think it's Bonnie's

https://twitter.com/HowToGetAwayABC/...26605946007553

https://twitter.com/TVGuide/status/974480372074532865

Old 03-16-2018, 11:37 PM
Moderator Manager

So that was surprising. No big cliffhanger and I felt that it was actually a series finale too. I'm okay with it actually because this show's supposed cliffhangers just makes me mad.

First off, that was really low of Michaela to deport Simon that way. I don't like Simon but he didn't need to be deported to his anti-gay country.

Asher is going to stay at Wes' apartment now? I don't really know how he will reconcile with Michaela but at least they're not hinting at Bonnie/Asher for now.

Bonnie was so cute and funny when she was swiping her co-worker at that dating app. Her phone fell, I thought it was really funny acting by Liza.

Okay so Nate has all of their files? What is he going to do with it?

Coliver are getting married though I think they will drag that out next season. LOL at Connor failing and not dropping out of law school. I was like "Okay." I was wondering why Connor hasn't re-enrolled yet. It's not like he'll have a hard time getting back in since AK name dropped him on live TV when they interviewed her for the class action. So he has that case for back-up when he re-enrolls.

Flaurel are raising Christopher and good on Frank for enrolling but I really don't see him as a lawyer or anything. I want Frank to be always shady. And yes, is Laurel hurting herself? If that is found out, she might lose custody of her baby again.

Yay for AK winning the case for the class action! She really deserves that win and I like her scene with Christopher. I also enjoyed that tense scene of AK with Jorge. I actually felt bad for him but he really deserves it. I thought it was Bonnie that died in the car crash and never thought it was gonna be Denver. If Laurel's mom is dead, I'm totally fine with that as well.

I think Gabriel Maddox is Bonnie's son. If they were teasing us about it having Nate go through her files, then we're led to believe it's hers. Unless it's someone else. Who did Frank call in the end to report about Gabriel? Did he call AK or Bonnie? And why does he know Gabriel? Come to think of it, Frank does know stuff like this.

Old 03-17-2018, 08:38 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't think she hurt herself really. Think it has something to do with her mum. Maybe her mother scratched her hard, or they're a result of a fight. Not expecting to have actually killed her mum though. They want us to think that. Just like they wanted us to think Bonnie was in that car (which I didn't believe for a second).

All in all I liked the finale. One of their best. It gave us a lot of answers, and there wasn't a HUGE, HUGE cliffhanger. Sure, there were some new questions, but not a life or death cliffhanger. Wonder what Nate will do with the files, and who Gabriel will turn out to be. Bonnie and Annalise could both be viable contenders as the mum

Loving Connor and Oliver. Really hope they get a happy ending when the show stops. They are my favorites, alongside Laurel. So glad she got her baby. And happy how they tricked her dad.

Asher is a bit too rude to Michaela imo. Cheating is bad, but the way he is treating her?

It sucks that Michaela sent Simon away though. That was real low. Especially to a country that's known as being anti-gay. That said...I do understand her motives. And let's be honest...she was right. He would have had leverage against them ALL the time. He could always blackmail them.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-17-2018, 11:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

I'm so sure that she did kill her mother.. Watch me bec I tho that her father was going to tell AK about her, but didn't.. So I wonder why?!?!? I have feeling that she does have the disorder, but not her mother???????

is that what you want?

Old 03-17-2018, 09:05 PM
Moderator Manager

But if it's her mom, why is she hiding it? We all know Sandrinhe is a terrible mom. She should at least tell Frank about her cuts?

And yes, I'm fairly satisfied with that finale. I don't need a huge cliffhanger which was always expected of this show and I like that everyone is in a good place, except Michaela & Asher but that's more personal and it can be fixed.

Yeah Simon would have leverage against them but I believe they all can deal with that rather than report him to ICE. He can probably get jailed or even be killed in Pakistan.

I hope we get a proper wedding for Coliver. They both need it. We need some normalcy and happiness on this show. Their relationship isn't ideal but it's the closest to ideal on this show.

As for Laurel killing her mom, I don't think so either. That's too dark even for Laurel? Although I do believe Jorge doesn't know where she is but maybe she's not even dead and is just hiding off elsewhere. It does sound fishy that all of a sudden Laurel doesn't know where she is and Sandrinhe just kind of left too.

Old 03-18-2018, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

It was a good finale, I think the show is making it seem like Gabriel could be Bonnie's son but could it be Annalise's son who was presumed dead? I don't know the time frame when that was supposed to have happened. I'll bet Lauren did something to her mother too.
Old 03-18-2018, 06:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Maybe we will know in next season, but I'm so sure that they will skip few months to make the baby little older..

is that what you want?

Old 03-18-2018, 10:22 PM
Moderator Manager

I read that if it's AK's child, he should be at least in his early teens, not as old as Gabriel.

I actually want Christopher to be a bit older so he can be the ring bearer at the Coliver wedding but that's not likely going to happen as S5 will be their wedding already.

Is Karla pregnant? I've been noticing her shots are mostly up to her chest only and she's always covered in large clothes or something is always covering her tummy.

Old 03-19-2018, 09:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

But we all actually saw AK's child is actually dead and all that, but unless if it's Bonnie's child?? I think that would be interesting if it's Bonnie's child?!?!?! Plus why in the world that Frank looking for Bonnie's kid in the first place?!?!?

I don't think she's pregnant bec if she is then we would know..

is that what you want?

Old 03-19-2018, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

I like Frank shady too I also wonder how he knew who Gabriel was. He does always seem to know exactly what is going on So glad the show is renewed especially now that Scandal is almost over
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top