Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2018, 04:50 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, I think Grey's Anatomy is off too for 2-3 weeks. Not happy with it, TGIT is my favorite night tho we watch the episodes on Friday in the Netherlands.

Don't know why she'd kill Wes? Then again, we don't even know why they were talking before his death, so the reason will probably have something to do with that. Either that, or she wanted to kill Frank (bad influence - you can see how much she dislikes him), but killed Wes by accident. But that theory would suck, cause Dominick knew Wes before he killed him (the phone call), so he knew it wasn't Frank.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
It is a soap opera.
I mean, in general show like this one, Scandal and I heard about GA too..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-07-2018, 10:11 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Empire (FOX) is very soap-y too. Well actually that's more soapy than this show.

I think it's good that the show will be back on March 1st for the Scandal crossover. That will put in good ratings for ABC's TGIT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Don't know why she'd kill Wes? Then again, we don't even know why they were talking before his death, so the reason will probably have something to do with that. Either that, or she wanted to kill Frank (bad influence - you can see how much she dislikes him), but killed Wes by accident. But that theory would suck, cause Dominick knew Wes before he killed him (the phone call), so he knew it wasn't Frank.
Yeah, early on I thought Jorge wanted Frank dead but accidentally killed Wes. But since the Castillos know Wes, that would definitely suck. I wonder what Pete has up his sleeve for this one? Don't tell me this has a connection to the Mahoneys in S3. Jorge conniving with them/bad blood with them?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ My best friend told me about Empire and she wanted to stop it and I think she haven't watch it since last season..

I bet that one of them will die which it could be Bonnie or Frank..

is that what you want?

Old 02-09-2018, 10:59 PM
Moderator Manager

That ep was just blah to me. It focused mostly on Nate (class action suit) and Isaac. But at least we took a break from the Castillo family drama.

It sucks that they lost the class action suit but that was the connection they needed for Olivia Pope. I don't watch Scandal so I'll be very unfamiliar with that show but I am excited to see more of Viola & Kerry together on-screen.

Damn Isaac, he really fell apart in that ep. I can't believe he faked a suicide attempt to his wife because he didn't want to be found out about the drugs he kept at home. What kind of a father is he? And now Isaac needs therapy.

Bonnie losing her **** was amazing. But damn, she'll do anything for AK. Laurel's mom still despises Frank. I found it cringe-y when Frank was in the hospital while Laurel meets her baby and we finally have a name: Christopher. Not much with the others. Coliver are officially engaged but it was obvious (now at least) that they only dangled it along so the audience can hope. What's the point of Connor calling it off anyway and then let them have this? Bloody writing.

I believe we need to watch the Scandal ep too? The crossover will start from that ep right?

Old 02-11-2018, 12:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

I honestly can't remember what happened, but I was tone out whenever those kids talk..

But I love the scene between AK and Isaac since they were great actor/actress! And I need to see more about the real truth plus I wonder why his ex-wife didn't tell her or wonder if she didn't know about that??

Yeah, we will see crossover ep unless if we only see little bit of AK in Scandal.. Bec I know that most crossover shows used that..

is that what you want?

Old 02-11-2018, 03:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
That ep was just blah to me. It focused mostly on Nate (class action suit) and Isaac. But at least we took a break from the Castillo family drama.

It sucks that they lost the class action suit but that was the connection they needed for Olivia Pope. I don't watch Scandal so I'll be very unfamiliar with that show but I am excited to see more of Viola & Kerry together on-screen.

Damn Isaac, he really fell apart in that ep. I can't believe he faked a suicide attempt to his wife because he didn't want to be found out about the drugs he kept at home. What kind of a father is he? And now Isaac needs therapy.

Bonnie losing her **** was amazing. But damn, she'll do anything for AK. Laurel's mom still despises Frank. I found it cringe-y when Frank was in the hospital while Laurel meets her baby and we finally have a name: Christopher. Not much with the others. Coliver are officially engaged but it was obvious (now at least) that they only dangled it along so the audience can hope. What's the point of Connor calling it off anyway and then let them have this? Bloody writing.

I believe we need to watch the Scandal ep too? The crossover will start from that ep right?
From what I know you don't miss anything big if you don't watch the Scandal ep, but I plan to watch it anyway. I can survive one episode Just not more.

The episode was entertaining, but not their strongest. Never really invested in Isaac, so his whole plot felt a bit boring to me. He's a bad dad tho. Damn.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
But I love the scene between AK and Isaac since they were great actor/actress! And I need to see more about the real truth plus I wonder why his ex-wife didn't tell her or wonder if she didn't know about that??
That was my favorite scene too. Viola & Jimmy were so good. Damn. I think Jacqueline didn't know because Isaac faked the suicide attempt. It was a drug overdose although wouldn't the autopsy show that?

Quote:
From what I know you don't miss anything big if you don't watch the Scandal ep, but I plan to watch it anyway. I can survive one episode Just not more.

The episode was entertaining, but not their strongest. Never really invested in Isaac, so his whole plot felt a bit boring to me. He's a bad dad tho. Damn.
Alright, I'll check Scandal out. I can survive one episode too. And yes,, I'm also not invested in Isaac. I feel like he got the most airtime (along with Viola) out of everyone in the cast.

They've already wrapped S4 this past weekend.

Quote:
The end of a great season 4!!! #BTS #ThatsAWrap #HTGAWM

Old 02-12-2018, 05:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Cool pic! Who's the girl in the right? Missing Karla Souza and the actor playing Frank.

Hoping for a S5. If it happens I'm pretty sure it will be announced as the final season.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
That was my favorite scene too. Viola & Jimmy were so good. Damn. I think Jacqueline didn't know because Isaac faked the suicide attempt. It was a drug overdose although wouldn't the autopsy show that?

Alright, I'll check Scandal out. I can survive one episode too. And yes,, I'm also not invested in Isaac. I feel like he got the most airtime (along with Viola) out of everyone in the cast.

They've already wrapped S4 this past weekend.
I agree.. Ahh, that made sense that she didn't know, but do you think she will know?? Yeah which that's why I mentioned bec I know that the most autopsy tend to show that unless if they switch it around??

And good luck w/ Scandal.. I hate how the show went after S3..

is that what you want?

Old 02-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Cool pic! Who's the girl in the right? Missing Karla Souza and the actor playing Frank.

Hoping for a S5. If it happens I'm pretty sure it will be announced as the final season.
I think that's the director for the S4 finale ep. And yup, if S5 was to happen and that's the final season, I think they should announce it. Just like they did with Scandal. I don't think they'd prematurely cancel this show especially if it stars someone like Viola Davis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I agree.. Ahh, that made sense that she didn't know, but do you think she will know?? Yeah which that's why I mentioned bec I know that the most autopsy tend to show that unless if they switch it around??

And good luck w/ Scandal.. I hate how the show went after S3..
Jacqueline doesn't know. She believed that their daughter committed suicide because of that text which was all Isaac's doing. What kind of a father/husband is he to do that? Why can't he just tell his wife what really happened? He's more afraid of his wife finding out the truth than just taking all the blame for what happened? This is their daughter, not just some random person.

Do you still watch Scandal though? I've never seen an ep but I'll just watch that one ep because of the crossover.

Old 02-13-2018, 09:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Ahh, I wish that she can check more than saw the text she received.. Was they separated when their daughter alive? I felt like it has to do more than that bec why he did that in the first place..

I watch Scandal on and off even tho I hate last season bec it went 180, but again, I felt like after S2, it went 180 on all the characters.. Bec S1-2 was so amazing good.. Sigh.. Plus I think that it better to watch crossover bec you don't really need to understand Kerry's role..

is that what you want?

Old 02-13-2018, 09:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Hmm, maybe they weren't in good terms when the daughter died? And if Jacqueline found out that it was the drugs that killed her, then that would surely end their marriage. But then they are already divorced at the present timeline so I don't know if they are already divorced when the daughter died. I just can't fathom what Isaac did.

I did hear a lot of complaints about Scandal, that the show really got worse overtime. That's sad but at least it's finally ending right?

Old 02-14-2018, 05:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Good point.. I tho that they got divorce bec he was getting high after she passed..

Yup, and honestly, I'm so forever grateful that it's ending.. No lie..

is that what you want?

Old 02-14-2018, 11:18 PM
Moderator Manager

I think a lot of fans are okay with Scandal ending. I'd be okay if this show ends next year.

Damn, I love what both AK & Michaela are wearing here.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top