Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2018, 11:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Kobe guest starring on the show?

"My beautiful ghost monument."

dw | kh
Old 01-31-2018, 03:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

OMG! I wonder why he was on the show?!?!??!

Steph/credit: spacekru
Old 01-31-2018, 09:53 PM
Moderator Manager

And now Viola has tweeted a pic with Kobe too. Also, they're down to the last week of shooting for S4. So looks like they wrap next week.

Tagging for spoiler:

Spoiler:

dw | kh
Old 02-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

I wonder why Kobe in it? Unless if they bump into him??

Old 02-03-2018, 12:58 AM
Moderator Manager

I swear this show always has a cliffhanger at every ep.

So Laurel's mom knows Wes? Wes knows the Castillos? I hope Pete explains all of this because right now this all sounds very gimmicky to me. Btw, I didn't know Karla is fluent in French until this ep.

I kind of zoned off with the Nate backstory though it's looking like this is the class action suit that can potentially crossover to the Scandal ep? Oh and Nate & AK are back kissing again but that was stopped abruptly by AK. They're like crack together.

Dr. Isaac has relapsed. I kind of knew that Jorge's lawyer is gonna scald him alive but damn, I didn't expect him to relapse. AK needs to fix this.

dw | kh
Old 02-04-2018, 11:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

I knew that was his mom!! Bec I told my brother that I have feeling that it could be her mom and he was like umm no, it has to be his father.. But I can't wait to rub it to his face..

I'm w/ you about Nate.. Plus I feel like that plot was thrown in last min..

It was on AK for Dr. Isacc for relapsed bec what she said about his daughter's death on him and now the court know.. Damn..

Old 02-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Great episode. I knew her mother was fishy the moment she was mentioned again. I'm sure she was the one who gave the order for Wes' murder (we saw Dominick kill him, but not who was on the other side of the line when he told that person the job was done, but had some complications), but perhaps she's just working together with her husband. I wonder how Wes knew them. I'm sure they will explain it tho, I've yet to be dissapointed with this show.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Old 02-04-2018, 11:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah since I don't think that he know about her family before he was kill..

Old 02-04-2018, 11:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I'm w/ you about Nate.. Plus I feel like that plot was thrown in last min..
Yeah. I can understand why Nate hasn't told anyone but it was just too convenient that Asher, Connor & Oliver found the file on the boxes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Great episode. I knew her mother was fishy the moment she was mentioned again. I'm sure she was the one who gave the order for Wes' murder (we saw Dominick kill him, but not who was on the other side of the line when he told that person the job was done, but had some complications), but perhaps she's just working together with her husband. I wonder how Wes knew them. I'm sure they will explain it tho, I've yet to be dissapointed with this show.
They will have to explain this all soon, especially the part how Christophe knows them. Was he just pretending with Laurel the whole time that he doesn't know her family? But it still doesn't answer my biggest question as to why Dominick killed Wes. Dominick killed him under whose order?

dw | kh
Old 02-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

I always feel like Nate is some spare part in the show, i always felt like that. I was also hoping it was him who died and not Wes

Old 02-05-2018, 04:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

But the actor (Wes) ain't coming back since he's already dead..

Old 02-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I do think the show is purposely letting us think that Wes is alive but why Christophe though? If Wes is alive, then that would be awesome because he actually did get away with his murder. BUT this show is problematic so I won't hope anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
I always feel like Nate is some spare part in the show, i always felt like that. I was also hoping it was him who died and not Wes

dw | kh
Old 02-06-2018, 05:28 AM
Supreme Fan

We saw Wes' dead body, we have confirmation that he was really done with the show and that it wouldn't turn out to be a cheap trick. I don't know...if they make him alive again I'm probably done with the show, can't believe the writers at that point anymore. So I'm pretty sure he's really, really dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

They will have to explain this all soon, especially the part how Christophe knows them. Was he just pretending with Laurel the whole time that he doesn't know her family? But it still doesn't answer my biggest question as to why Dominick killed Wes. Dominick killed him under whose order?
Probably Laurel's mum. Her dad was real believable when he told Laurel he didn't do it. He's working together with the mum tho (for some other reason I guess), but I don't think he had something to do with the murder.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Old 02-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
^ I do think the show is purposely letting us think that Wes is alive but why Christophe though? If Wes is alive, then that would be awesome because he actually did get away with his murder. BUT this show is problematic so I won't hope anymore.
Honestly, I don't hold my breath to see if he's really alive, but come on, this is show who turn into soap opera..

Old 02-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Moderator Manager

After this week's ep, the show will take a break and will be back March 1st for the Scandal crossover. So it'll be interesting to see how this week's ep will end and tie-up for the crossover. Which means the March 1st ep won't be the show's season finale which I initially thought it would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
We saw Wes' dead body, we have confirmation that he was really done with the show and that it wouldn't turn out to be a cheap trick. I don't know...if they make him alive again I'm probably done with the show, can't believe the writers at that point anymore. So I'm pretty sure he's really, really dead.
Yeah it's just a really cheap way to troll the viewers if Wes is alive. He looks pretty dead to me also, his whole body is burned.

Quote:
Probably Laurel's mum. Her dad was real believable when he told Laurel he didn't do it. He's working together with the mum tho (for some other reason I guess), but I don't think he had something to do with the murder.
But why? And why would Wes meet up with Laurel's mom before he died?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Honestly, I don't hold my breath to see if he's really alive, but come on, this is show who turn into soap opera..
It is a soap opera.

dw | kh
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top