Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2017, 08:22 PM
Moderator Manager

ABC Thursday schedule is still the same for 2017-2018 fall season:

"A love like ours can burn down a city."

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 05-21-2017, 04:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the schedule! Looks like we still have Shonda night on Thursday's next year.

With Viola having so many successful movie roles, I'm sure she is getting more and more expensive.
Old 05-21-2017, 10:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah since they decide to stick w/ that..
amazing, don't you think?

Steph/credit: Si_Crazy
Old 05-21-2017, 10:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
With Viola having so many successful movie roles, I'm sure she is getting more and more expensive.
That's very true. She's also EP so I guess she'd want to run the show as long as there are people watching and ratings are okay with ABC. I also heard that Shonda & Viola struck up a deal to only make 15 eps as opposed to doing the regular 22 of network TV so we do know that Viola also calls the shots on this show.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 05-26-2017, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

i love the cast but i wont be watching next year due to wes' death, that just killed it for me.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

Same.
I think it was ruined with them killing him alone (no make that definitely) but then continually showing his body, his horrific death, and having them blame multiple murders on him and making him out to be crazy.. just no.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:45 AM
Moderator Manager
MST Manager

I was sad about Wes and haven't watched it since. I just couldn't with Laurel being pregnant and Frank's insanity, screwing up Coliver and basically every character became unlikable. Annalise was a horrible person from early on…a manipulator and abuser. Sorry guys. But, yeah…I got no time for that nonsense anymore.
Join us for a *NEW* Queer As Folk Series Rewatch...Now Watching Episode 1.02
Old 05-26-2017, 05:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

I would watch it, but if they come up w/ stupid then I stop watch it and FF whatever the scenes..

Old 05-26-2017, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes on top of wes death i cant stand oliver and connor and dont want to watch them anymore. they just completely ruined connors character for me.

i liked frank and laurel but frank is crazy and not sure i wanna see that drama anymore.

it just feels like they kept making the same mistakes and the show was going too far at times. I will finish the series once its ended, whenever that is.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:46 PM
Moderator Manager

I think from the first season, everyone's characters are messed up (except for Oliver who was basically the light at the end of the tunnel). And then S3 happened and now Oliver is part of the murder club. This is the kind of show that I definitely watch to nitpick. I watch it the way I watch UnREAL where I have no real favorites cause everyone is so horrible.

The whole thing with Wes is really messed up. Laurel pregnant with his baby is so contrived. Frank is always shady but I thought he has at least a good family (S2) but that doesn't matter now. Coliver needs to pack up and go to California. Don't care much for Michaela & Asher but I like just having them around. Nate needs to be free of AK and I don't like that he always goes back and she messes it all up. And yes, AK is horrible (so is Bonnie) and her basically threatening everyone that if they leave, she'll implicate them is so evil. I don't know how they can salvage the SLs of this show. It's all so silly.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 05-28-2017, 06:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
yes on top of wes death i cant stand oliver and connor and dont want to watch them anymore. they just completely ruined connors character for me.

i liked frank and laurel but frank is crazy and not sure i wanna see that drama anymore.

it just feels like they kept making the same mistakes and the show was going too far at times. I will finish the series once its ended, whenever that is.
I love Connor since he's my fav, but can't believe that they went there w/ him.. Ugh.. I just on't care about him and same w/ Oliver..

Frank used to be my fav, but now, you can tell that they dunno what to do w/ him..

Old 05-28-2017, 11:05 PM
Moderator Manager

My faves originally were AK, Frank, Laurel, Connor & Oliver. I still like Oliver but once he erased AK's phone (and technically when AK hired him), he's already part of the murder club. I think they can still salvage him but his relationship with Connor is toxic. Why can't we have a positive LGBT relationship on TV shows these days?

Wes started out okay for me but that whole Rebecca thing really pulled down the character for me. On top of that he killed Sam (I can argue for defense but still it's murder) and shot AK. Why isn't he in regular therapy?

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 05-29-2017, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I think Wes was in therapy haha. Not sure whether I will come back for S4 or not?
Old 05-29-2017, 04:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, he was in therapy..

Old 05-29-2017, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Not regularly though, IIRC. He was after sleeping pills once in S2 and ended up being held there for a bit until he really talked to her.

Wes did kill Sam, but I don't blame him one bit. I don't know that he even meant to kill him.. Sam was strangling Rebecca and he reacted by hitting him over the head to get him to stop.
Better than the murders that Frank, Bonnie & Asher committed. But everyone else just.. gets away with it.
Which I know is the name of the show and all, but damn did they make Wes suffer. And even after he died they just crapped all over him. So I'm still maaaad.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread