Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2017, 07:45 PM
  #181
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 350,694
They finally had their table read.


__________________

"Help him."

dw | dd | kh
away April 19th - 23rd
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 07-15-2017, 03:21 AM
  #182
Fan Forum Star

 
Stay to the Lights's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Books and Writing
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 238,777
Exciting! Can't wait for the season. One of my fav shows.
Stay to the Lights is offline  
Old 07-15-2017, 12:46 PM
  #183
Moderator Support Team

 
lizzybug57's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 49,063
Love that! So gorgeous! The table read means we're one step closer.
__________________
2018...Your Best Year Yet!

Confidence.
lizzybug57 is online now  
Old 07-15-2017, 03:22 PM
  #184
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 294,586
I want that cake..
__________________
they know you
walk like you're g o d
they can't believe
i made you w e a k


Steph/credit
fly me to the moon is offline  
Old 07-15-2017, 09:14 PM
  #185
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 350,694
I have a feeling we might have some bloody time jump again in-between S3/S4.
__________________

"Help him."

dw | dd | kh
away April 19th - 23rd
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 07-16-2017, 10:48 AM
  #186
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 294,586
I wouldn't be surprise for that..
__________________
they know you
walk like you're g o d
they can't believe
i made you w e a k


Steph/credit
fly me to the moon is offline  
Old 07-16-2017, 08:47 PM
  #187
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 350,694
I know there was like a 10 days gap from S1/S2 and then the entire summer for S2/S3. So S3/S4 should most likely have some gap too.

I think Jack & Karla did some film thingy for Jake Weary.


Quote:
Welcome to 1996. Just wrapped on a short written by friends, directed by a friend, starring friends (and family), and brilliantly crewed by new and old friends. It takes a village. Feeling very grateful to be surrounded by such giving and inspiring folks. @thechakeweary @karlasouzaofficial @iamtheelephante @brugy @brendanflamescoolguy @mjfalahee @juliherzz @dwayne_r33d @brocklee @shaniquaahhhhh @feverdreamprod
__________________

"Help him."

dw | dd | kh
away April 19th - 23rd
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 07-16-2017, 11:48 PM
  #188
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 126,690
True, still not sure whether I will watch next season though.
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 07-17-2017, 09:07 AM
  #189
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 294,586
But why in the world that they still taking her class? I mean, I know that every class have different level plus there is no way you can take same class over and over???
__________________
they know you
walk like you're g o d
they can't believe
i made you w e a k


Steph/credit
fly me to the moon is offline  
Old 07-17-2017, 09:15 PM
  #190
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 350,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
But why in the world that they still taking her class? I mean, I know that every class have different level plus there is no way you can take same class over and over???
I think you have to finish her course, maybe a 3 or 4 year course under AK? I'm not sure how law classes go in the U.S. though. Eventually they will graduate which is supposed to be (I assume) the end of the show?

They started shooting yesterday. Get ready for the crazy people.

__________________

"Help him."

dw | dd | kh
away April 19th - 23rd
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 07-17-2017, 10:12 PM
  #191
Elite Fan

 
Kyls's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 46,334
Ugh. I think this is where I have to stop looking at anything related to this show. I'm not here for a Wes-less show, and I so don't want to know what horrors they're going to do to Laurel next. (especially sacrificing her to what Frank wants)
Kyls is offline  
Old 07-18-2017, 02:03 AM
  #192
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 126,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Ugh. I think this is where I have to stop looking at anything related to this show. I'm not here for a Wes-less show, and I so don't want to know what horrors they're going to do to Laurel next. (especially sacrificing her to what Frank wants)
I really hope that their relationship is finished, but I doubt it.
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 07-18-2017, 08:03 AM
  #193
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 294,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I think you have to finish her course, maybe a 3 or 4 year course under AK? I'm not sure how law classes go in the U.S. though. Eventually they will graduate which is supposed to be (I assume) the end of the show?
In here, US college, most can do it one level (100,200,300,400, etc) of courses so they only have one professor to teach whatever level that they know more about, but can't take same professor in all different levels.. Not sure if that clear up..
__________________
they know you
walk like you're g o d
they can't believe
i made you w e a k


Steph/credit
fly me to the moon is offline  
Old 07-18-2017, 08:56 PM
  #194
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 350,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
In here, US college, most can do it one level (100,200,300,400, etc) of courses so they only have one professor to teach whatever level that they know more about, but can't take same professor in all different levels.. Not sure if that clear up..
How long does the course usually take? 4 years? I guess they have to make AK the professor otherwise if they change it, it's over. Plus they all do have a connection to her so they can't let them graduate yet.
__________________

"Help him."

dw | dd | kh
away April 19th - 23rd
L i N d $ @ y is offline  
Old 07-18-2017, 11:49 PM
  #195
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 126,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
How long does the course usually take? 4 years? I guess they have to make AK the professor otherwise if they change it, it's over. Plus they all do have a connection to her so they can't let them graduate yet.
The show would go on forever if they did that
stlavin95 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.