Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2015, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

^ I guess you're right, maybe they do need time apart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that They are destined to be with each other. I love the scenes with them
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Somehow, I don't think that's where they're heading, but who knows --- anything is possible.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 06:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, maybe the writers don't intend for Sean and Becca to end up together...

But I think it also depends on how long the show will run. I believe if the show ran for 5 seasons or more, eventually they would get back together at some point, even if for just the sake of drama and not necessarily as the end game. But if they only got this first season then I think it will end with the resolution that Becca and Sean just don't meant to be.

Only 2 episodes left of the season. And there're still new articles promoting the show, I just hope it'll help the final ratings, or all the positive reviews and press will give VH1 the confidence to renew it.

4 Reasons You Should Be Watching VH1's Hindsight - TV.com

Last edited by aci01; 03-04-2015 at 06:20 AM
aci01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

so no answer to my question then?

i definitely do not want her with sean. at all. something is off with sean.

i prefer her with kevin right now, but i also like her and andy.

with that said, at first i thought they were going the sean/becca route, but most of the episodes seemed to be heavily focused on becca/andy. so, I'm not sure. and then kevin was introduced and if eel like theres a real connection there. he seems to have both parts of sean and andy.. the physical and emotional connection.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I like her with both Kevin and Andy.. so if she ends up with either one, I'm good with that

I just don't think her and Sean are a fit. Not in the long run anyway.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
so no answer to my question then?
To this question?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
maybe i missed something when watching, or wasnt paying attention during some scenes because what i remember is they were hooking up at the house and all giddy and then the next episode was just sean saying it wasnt gonna work out, so i must have missed the converstation between him and becca where they talked about not wanting to get back together?
If so, sorry, I thought it was a rhetorical one.

The answer is, yes, you missed it.
It's at 30:50 in episode 7, that's the scene where Sean broke up with Becca.

The reason I don't think Becca will end up with Andy is because that's what she thought that needs to happen and she tried to hurry it along. I don't think the accident was a sign, but I also think it would be a too straightforward story for a TV show to me at least.
And if Andy and Becca meant to be why the universe is risking the outcome by sending Becca back, they were about to get married, why didn't it give her a sign that she is doing the right thing. Instead it sent her back to a time when her relationship with Sean was still good and their future fixable. And if she meant to be with Kevin why didn't the universe send her back to the time when she met him and her marriage was already in ruins, but her friendship with Lolly still intact.
Maybe who she ends up with isn't the point of her time travel, maybe the real purpose of it is to save her friendship with Lolly and her brother. That would be a great story in and of itself.

I'm most likely overthinking it. But for now I'm team Sean.

Last edited by aci01; 03-04-2015 at 08:07 AM
Old 03-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh then my bad, i never saw that scene!

Quote:
maybe the real purpose of it is to save her friendship with Lolly and her brother. That would be a great story in and of itself
i think this IS the point. Im not sure who she ends up with is even relevant.

i feel like it should be more about her brother, but the focus seems to be mostly on lolly. so whatever, thats fine. maybe she should just end up single.

with that said, newest episode was good. i think lolly is kind of a brat, actually.

becca should have just been honest with lolly from the beginning that she had feelings for him too. then maybe it would have been easier for lolly to understand.

but that kiss with kevin was so cute!

if ssean sleeps with that girl again after getting with paige i will be peeved!

Last edited by Alexa; 03-05-2015 at 12:07 AM
Old 03-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I totally forgot about the new episode.. gots to DL it tomorrow..
Old 03-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'll be pissed at Lolly if after two rejections from Kevin she will end her friendship with Becca because Kevin likes/chooses her.
Last time in 2004 it was understandable, beacuse then Lolly hadn't told Kevin yet that she loved him and she thought she had a chance with him and she was blindsided by Becca and Kevin. But this time she told him and he rejected her, she can't blame Becca for it, unless she thinks it was Becca's fault somehow.

I was surprised that I kinda liked Noelle, I thought she'll be a character without any real personality, just a random hook up to come between Sean and Paige. I'm not planning their wedding or anything, but I can see why Sean would be tempted, not to mention the career boost it would mean to him. That said, I don't want him to fool around with her again, not now that he and Paige made progress. They could help each other's career out without having sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
I totally forgot about the new episode.. gots to DL it tomorrow..
You can watch it online at VH1.com.

Only 1 episode left, and the ratings are not good.
Ratings: VH1's "Hindsight" Slips in Demo, Adds Viewers
Quote:
Wednesday’s “Hindsight” drew a 0.12 adults 18-49 rating with 227,000 viewers. The episode’s adults 18-49 rating trails last week’s 0.13, but its viewership average bests the previous episode’s 205,000.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

really only one left?

show might get canned. :/

i agree about lolly. this time is much different and she has no right to be upset about kevin. her and kevin were never together. :/
Old 03-07-2015, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

It was good that Kevin was honest to Lolly about only liking her like a sister
Lolly should know that breaking a friendship because of a man is wrong.

I hope this show doesn't get cancelled. Don't understand why the ratings are low
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

They may be low, but what are VH1's standards? I mean its not as if they have a lot of scripted shows, right? I never knew they even did TV shows
Old 03-07-2015, 04:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
They may be low, but what are VH1's standards? I mean its not as if they have a lot of scripted shows, right? I never knew they even did TV shows
I don't know what are their expectations for Hindsight (a critically well received show, I think) but their other scripted show Hit the Floor has ~ 2 million viewers.
So it doesn't look good for Hindsight. I still hold out hope for its VOD and online ratings to save the show.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh okay wow. It may depend on many factors as well.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

i just don't get lollys mindset at all.

like, if me and my friend liked a guy and he liked her id be supportive and let her be happy because its his choice.

in fact, its happened before. :/

i mean, i understand being upset that becca kept it from her but its not like in 2003 when she was married. this time its different.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top