Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2015, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Considering she is a 40(maybe?) in a twenty-something body, you'd think she would be more mature.
Or is this her future body and not her past one? I always get confused if she herself travelled back in time, or just went into her old body. Did she take over her past self?
I think I'm just confusing myself.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm pretty sure its her 40 year old mind just in her old body because she knows everything about the future.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh okay. Makes sense. So I wonder if her future self just disappeared? when she went back to the past.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I finally caught up to episode 8.

I root for Becca and Sean but I didn't like that they got back together. It was too early for that, so I was actually happy when Sean broke it off, now they both can really change and maybe someday they'll be right for each other, or not.

But for now I give up predicting who Becca should end up with. Kevin seems like a really good fit for Becca, but she needs to make sure this time it won't effect her friendship with Lolly. She just needs to tell Lolly what happened in 2003!!!

The ratings for ep 8 was better than ep 7, but still very low.

---------

I just noticed that in the opening credits it looks like future/older Becca's shaking her head at the very end when young Becca walks away from the mirror wall, like she thinks it's a bad idea. Or I'm just seeing things.

Last edited by aci01; 03-02-2015 at 03:14 PM
aci01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

well jen she's rewriting history so yeah... her future self won't really be the same.

aci01, i liked sean at first but i think they made him really unlikable when he was cheating on paige.

and i wouldn't read too much into the opening credits.

but obviously, becca going back in time isn't really making things much different is it? everythings kind of turning out pretty much the same.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think the word 'cheating' is a bit exaggerated, they're not together yet.
But it really reflects bad on Sean to hook up with a stanger just a few hours after he courted Paige. So, yeah it wasn't a good move on his part.
But I'm curious where this will lead to.
I'm not giving up on him yet.

Last edited by aci01; 03-02-2015 at 03:46 PM
Old 03-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, good point.

So the stuff that happened in 2003, is basically happened in 1995 now she is rewriting history.

I like her chemistry with Kevin, but I don't want to happened what happened last time with her friendship
Old 03-02-2015, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, it sucks it was about a guy but at the same time i think its unfair of lolly to expect becca to just back off because clearly, he's into her and not lolly. not to mention that lolly didnt listen to becca and dated her brother when becca asked her not so, so idk, it seems like they are kind of even to me?

i mean, the first time it happened, in 2003, becca was married to sean, but now she is a single lady so its much different.

and yeah, sean and paige weren't official, but he already messed up once with her by sleeping with becca, then he gave her this big speech about wanting to try again and he goes and hooks up some random... idk, it was just not a good look for him.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think Sean made a mistake by taking Becca back, it was realistic. I think he still loved her, for him their break up was out of the blue. And he needed to realize that they won't work as a couple (for now). Now he can really move on with another person. That's the only thing I liked about Sean and Becca's short reunion.
Sure Paige got hurt and that's not fair to her, but now she can also know for sure that Sean moved on from Becca.

This random hook up on the other hand was indeed random, and not something we expected from Sean. He was a jerk for sure. But maybe a serious relationship with Paige would be too soon for it to last.

I think the writers have some purpose with all this, and I'm curious to see what it is.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I kinda think Sean and Becca had to give it one final shot to know for sure they're done, and now they have done that.

I hope he and Paige can work things out.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

i don't see how sleeping with becca helped sean realize anything? like... he loved her and wanted to be with her, then they seemed like they were kind back on track and then suddenly, new episode starts and they decided to be friends? it felt very strange to me and out of place. how was he suddenly just fine with it?
Old 03-04-2015, 02:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think it was sudden or out of nowhere for Sean to realize they are not right for each other (at the moment). During the whole episode 7 he and Becca were not clicking, they couldn't fall back into their old life together. And then Sean realized when he was looking at old photos, that they were just chasing what they had, but it's gone, too much happened, and they can't go back. They had sex, but not even that could convince Sean that they're working as a couple. And to be honest Becca's heart wasn't in it either, she only went back to Sean to make sure her future with Andy would happen, in my opinion.

Last edited by aci01; 03-04-2015 at 02:46 AM
Old 03-04-2015, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

maybe i missed something when watching, or wasnt paying attention during some scenes because what i remember is they were hooking up at the house and all giddy and then the next episode was just sean saying it wasnt gonna work out, so i must have missed the converstation between him and becca where they talked about not wanting to get back together?
Old 03-04-2015, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

Awww, no! I wanted Sean to stay with Becky not looking forward to watching that now haha
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

I also want Sean and Becca to end up together at the end.
But for now they need to be apart to change, because otherwise they would just repeat their past.
Now they won't get married too young and end up divorcing after 10 years. Maybe they will mature and change enough so when they hopefully get back together they'll be right for each other.
That's what I hope for.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top