Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2020, 01:49 AM
  #46
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 454,900
I did, not shocked it was cancelled though
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:58 AM
  #47
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 432,802
Not surprising.. Thanks for that..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:49 PM
  #48
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 481,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I don't remember "Run". Did you watch any of it?
I only watched 2 eps, I couldn't get into it. I like Merritt & Domhnall and that's why I tried to watch it.
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 07:52 AM
  #49
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 432,802
I saw all expect the last one..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 01:48 PM
  #50
Elite Fan

 
kayrey's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 33,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I only watched 2 eps, I couldn't get into it. I like Merritt & Domhnall and that's why I tried to watch it.
Same. It actually bums me out how disappointing it was.
__________________
kayrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 06:39 PM
  #51
Fan Forum Hero

 
canflam's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 57,738
How was it disappointing to you?
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 09:53 PM
  #52
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 481,687
I can usually tell if I like the 1st ep when I want to watch the next ep already. With this one, it wasn't like that. And just the concept of the story wasn't something I like (they were exes now in a loveless relationship/marriage). I usually like what Phoebe Waller-Bridge writes but this wasn't it for me.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 03:49 PM
  #53
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 432,802
Honestly, the first one was so weird and made me like why they would do this???

And thanks for that..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 09:59 PM
  #54
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 481,687



L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 03:56 PM
  #55
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 432,802
Thanks for those..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 05:40 PM
  #56
Elite Fan

 
kayrey's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 33,647
Thank you for the news Lindsay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I can usually tell if I like the 1st ep when I want to watch the next ep already. With this one, it wasn't like that. And just the concept of the story wasn't something I like (they were exes now in a loveless relationship/marriage). I usually like what Phoebe Waller-Bridge writes but this wasn't it for me.
I'm the same. I can usually tell from one episode how it's going to be but I gave this one a couple episodes because of Merritt and Domhnall. I didn't mind the story so much but I think it relied way, way too much on Merritt and Domhnall's charm and chemistry without the writing to back them up. I heard it got even worse near the end.
__________________
kayrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 10:17 PM
  #57
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 481,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrey (View Post)
I'm the same. I can usually tell from one episode how it's going to be but I gave this one a couple episodes because of Merritt and Domhnall. I didn't mind the story so much but I think it relied way, way too much on Merritt and Domhnall's charm and chemistry without the writing to back them up. I heard it got even worse near the end.
Yikes. Do you know what happened in the end?







L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 04:39 PM
  #58
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 454,900
Thanks for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrey (View Post)
Same. It actually bums me out how disappointing it was.
Same here
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 05:28 PM
  #59
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 432,802
I want to watch The Dog House... I mean, look at them..

Thanks for those..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 08:46 PM
  #60
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 481,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I want to watch The Dog House... I mean, look at them..
Saaaaaame. (If only I have Max.)

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST