Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2004, 11:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hawaii (Coming to NBC Wednesdays after the Olympics)

From NBC::

HAWAII 8/7pm Wednesdays

Hawaii can seduce just about anyone…cops and criminals alike. Murder. Drug-running. Organized cartels. The stories are as gritty as any urban center, despite the idyllic surroundings. Where else would cops discover a smoldering torso at the base of an active volcano? The diverse group of cops and detectives may work against a breathtaking backdrop of jungles and seascapes, but they can never take a vacation from the tangle of local and international criminals constantly crossing their paths. Cast: Michael Biehn, Sharif Atkins, Ivan Sergei, Eric Balfour, Aya Sumika, Cary Tagawa, Peter Navy Tuiasosopo.

It looks interesting. I'm watching Passions and just caught the previews. I hope it's well-liked cause I'm dying to see Ivan Sergei on my tv again. And that kid from ER ain't bad to look at either
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 07-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've been seeing the previews and it looks quite funny. Like a souped up Magnum PI.
Old 07-12-2004, 07:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

well, when i was little i loved Magnum PI, so if its kinda like that i'll like it!
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 07-13-2004, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

The show looks interesting....a little weird, but I've seen a few cool previews. Has it already started?

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top