Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2019, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

it's funny if it doesn't become suspicious that commanders just disappear but I'm fine with it if that's the case

I only knew Serena made a deal bc it was in next week's promo

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:28 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah I guess that's just part of their power in Gilead. People don't question their disappearance? Perhaps.

I watched the promo too and that's why I also know but I really want her arrested.

"It's more like a hobby for me.
So obviously I don't need to do it if I don't want."
- Kimi Räikkönen

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh i dont get to see the promos because i dont have hulu anymore lol
Old 08-06-2019, 09:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Without watching the promo, it looked like Serena was arrested.

- Kimi Räikkönen

Old 08-07-2019, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, I thought that too. I don't have Hulu either but the first thing I do after the ep ends is to check the promo on youtube

Old 08-09-2019, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleBelle (View Post)

I love Yvonne
She's so beautiful
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

this last ep was really good

so weird to see Serena in normal clothes hm, she's obviously smothering that poor baby with her love I'm glad that Moira told her off, she needs to hear these things.

when Serena told Fred that he doesn't have to worry about her though that was so satisfying. to see the realization of the betrayal in his eyes sucker!

I kinda wish Luke had had a longer scene with Fred but I'm glad he got to punch him at least.

June's encounter with Rita was so sweet wish we could see them more. they've gotten so close over the years.

apparently the commander from DC is only reported missing so no one is suspecting anything and his kids are gonna be relocated since a woman has no rights to anything in Gilead well, if the kids could be rescued and sent to Canada that'd be great.

I'm so sad to see Mrs. Lawrence go it was hard to watch June slowly decide that she'd let her die.. she's always cared for her but she's in the way of the operation and she can't risk that I wonder if Joseph is suspecting anything bc at the funeral it seemed that he knew something June hadn't told him, so he could endanger the rescue as well if he finds out it was June's fault

Old 08-09-2019, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It really was

Enjoyed every second of it, which I haven't said a lot this season

Same, a longer Luke/Fred would have been nice
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Moderator Manager

ARGH! Eleanor deserved better. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around as to why June didn't do anything. I know she's already worried about her probably giving away their operation but she's sick and there has to be some way to get her out of Gilead. I too thought Lawrence knows that June has a hand in it but I can't tell.

Seriously, the prisons in Canada are actually really nice. Yes it's dull and boring but livable, imo. My favorite scenes are Luke punching Fred and Moira calling out Serena.

I'm looking forward to next week when they escape provided nothing bad happens this time around.

- Kimi Räikkönen

Old 08-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rita and June were so sweet.

Serena saying she would pray for Fred was pretty hilarious. But damn she is a cold MF. Not that I don't love it, but they are both awful and she totally left him in the dust.

Serena, GIVE IT UP you are not getting Holly back. You will never be her damn mother.

Moira telling Serena how it is WAS AMAZING!!!! I dont like this Canada dude defending her. And why does she get this visit? UGH. it's infuriating watching Serena with Holly.

June not helping Mrs. Lawrence was a bit nuts, but I see why she did it. However, I dont know if it was the right move because she doesnt have that leverage over him now.

I miss Nick!

Also I want more Emily.

I hate the direction this season has gone, I wish it were more balanced like it used to be. It just seems this season is all about June and her darkness. It feels more depressing than before.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:37 PM
Loyal Fan

The latest episode was intense tho I felt like it zipped by. I knew Serena wanted to see Nicole, I wonder if that deal was for ongoing or just the one time. Moira ripping Serena a new one really put her into place. I wonder how long they will keep her in that "prison", probably until Fred cracks and reveals information. It would be ironic if Serena got pregnant from that last encounter with Fred.

June letting Eleanor die was very surprising, tho tbh there wouldn't be a hospital she could be brought to for trying to kill herself with pills, that for sure would be against Gilead's ways and they'd let her die anyway. One episode left!!
SailorKrypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do wish we'd see more of Emily

uh, I think both Fred and Serena are infertile for life. wish the commanders in Gilead had taken the hint of nature, which is that these terrible people should not be able to have kids for a good reason

Old 08-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

More Emily
Old 08-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i do not want Serena having a child ever. She deserves to suffer.
Old 08-11-2019, 12:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah Emily just disappeared. Although I'm sure she's fine in Canada but I want to see more of her (and Moira too).

I wonder how long this deal is for. So Serena is only allowed to see Nichole at least an hour everyday? I know that Luke & Moira only said yes to this arrangement because at least Fred is in prison. And also there's someone there to be with Serena so she's not technically by herself with Nichole.

And yeah, where the hell is Nick? He's in Chicago but what happened to him? We also saw very little of Aunt Lydia this season and I only want to see more of her because of Ann Dowd, who's super amazing.

- Kimi Räikkönen

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top