Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2018, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Final 2 episodes where outstanding ! Fate ( in a positive way ) for Yvonne Starhovski , she is expecting her first child . Her final scenes in the finale really brought out her character this season . Such a excellent season
Old 07-17-2018, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)
Mostly past the book entirely after the end of S1, but there's a few things in S2 that were at least sort of in the books. Like the child-brides (except most of them were scared and crying rather than happy, and this did not involve Nick at all).

I am hoping sooo bad June is not going to end up back at the Waterfords' house, we can't have three seasons in a row like this. I hope she is going to join the resistance and work from their side to help Hannah and other victims of Gilead. I get that she needs to save Hannah, that scene with them a few episodes ago made it clear, but it was still hard to watch June send Holly out with.

Serena did the right thing letting the baby go, so she won't end up in Eden's shoes one day. But that doesn't undo what she has done to June before, so calling the baby "Nichole" is strange. Maybe it's for protection, to keep a connection to Serena so she'll be more likely want the baby to be safe? I would like to see Serena and June work together again but her cruel actions aren't erased.'

But at the same time that might make Luke see the baby as Fred's, I doubt he'll harm the baby but he might hate her for existing because he thinks she's a product of his wife's rape.

And GO EMILY! I agree with those who think Aunt Lydia is alive and should be as she's an interesting antagonist, but Emily was badass. I want her to get to be with her son for his birthday (and her wife too), since it was mentioned at the start of the episode there's gotta be a reunion in S3!
Thanks for this!
Old 07-17-2018, 05:10 PM
Addicted Fan

https://twitter.com/jessmcguire/stat...61470161506304

^ What do people think of this? Now that people have had a chance to think it over, the tweet is not entirely wrong?
Old 07-17-2018, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Mostly past the book entirely after the end of S1, but there's a few things in S2 that were at least sort of in the books. Like the child-brides (except most of them were scared and crying rather than happy, and this did not involve Nick at all).

I am hoping sooo bad June is not going to end up back at the Waterfords' house, we can't have three seasons in a row like this. I hope she is going to join the resistance and work from their side to help Hannah and other victims of Gilead. I get that she needs to save Hannah, that scene with them a few episodes ago made it clear, but it was still hard to watch June send Holly out with.

Serena did the right thing letting the baby go, so she won't end up in Eden's shoes one day. But that doesn't undo what she has done to June before, so calling the baby "Nichole" is strange. Maybe it's for protection, to keep a connection to Serena so she'll be more likely want the baby to be safe? I would like to see Serena and June work together again but her cruel actions aren't erased.'

But at the same time that might make Luke see the baby as Fred's, I doubt he'll harm the baby but he might hate her for existing because he thinks she's a product of his wife's rape.

And GO EMILY! I agree with those who think Aunt Lydia is alive and should be as she's an interesting antagonist, but Emily was badass. I want her to get to be with her son for his birthday (and her wife too), since it was mentioned at the start of the episode there's gotta be a reunion in S3!
Thanks for that
Old 07-17-2018, 09:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
When do you see Nick possibly dying?
Maybe next season, depending on the SL we'll get.

Quote:
He'll probably hate Holly but I don't think he'll actually abandon her. But I wonder what'll be Emily's story if she does escape to Canada and meet up with Luke. Will she tell Luke how June stayed back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDEMNED666 (View Post)
https://twitter.com/jessmcguire/stat...61470161506304

^ What do people think of this? Now that people have had a chance to think it over, the tweet is not entirely wrong?
I don't really mind the music but she's entitled to her opinion.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-17-2018, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dont agree with that tweet at all! ^

Season 2 is entirely new, nothing from the book there. (not that I can recall at least)

i think Nick will die in the last season or near the end, but I cant see him surviving. He seems the type to sacrifice his own life for June and Luke too.

Quote:
I love Annie Lennox but please, if there was ever a moment when it's not the right time for that, that was it
I had that song stuck in my head for 2 days after

Quote:
I am hoping sooo bad June is not going to end up back at the Waterfords' house, we can't have three seasons in a row like this.
I agree but I think in order to see Hannah, she will have to. So, unfortunately I think she WILL be back at the Waterfords. I just hope she teams up with Serena secretly.

I think it would be interesting to see June at a different house though. But keeping her at the Waterfords allows us to continue to see them as well as Rita and Nick.

I dont think she named the baby Nichole to protect her, I think it was honestly just a nod to Serena for letting them go. June seems to have this weird sympathy for her.

Quote:
I SINCERELY doubt that. Luke imo doesnt seem the type to be spiteful or resentful. I think he would take the child in with open arms. He doesnt know june is in love with Nick and chose to sleep with him at other times. He believes she was forced into it/raped. I dont think he'd hold that against the baby at all.

He would however be highly upset if he found out the extent of her feelings for Nick, but I feel like maybe he never will. I think Nick will let her go so they can be a family again. He may even let them raise his own child.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-17-2018 at 11:45 PM
Old 07-18-2018, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Maybe next season, depending on the SL we'll get.
Next season would be pretty early for Nick to die, bot you never know. I think Alexa is right in saying his death would more likely come near the end of the show.
Old 07-18-2018, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

What an amazing finale!

I did feel a bit sorry for Serena.. I feel like she wants to be better but in a way she can't either, or won't allow herself, especially when it came to the baby in the past.. that was her 'goal' to have in Gilead

Alexis.. wow amazing performance as Emily.. So powerful!

and Elisabeth Moss (June) is amazing too! I am so curious to see where this leads.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 07-18-2018, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alexis was pretty great in the finale, that's for sure.

Will be interested to see what Serena's storyline will be next season.
Old 07-19-2018, 01:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Yes, Alexis is great and I'm glad that Emily is safe and with baby Holly. I do wonder what will happen to Aunt Lydia and also Commander Lawrence. I do think he'll continue to act like it was all Emily's fault and it was good that he wasn't around when Aunt Lydia got attacked so he can always fabricate a story. Bradley Whitford is such a recognizable actor, I think he'll have more screentime next season.

Old 07-19-2018, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd love to see Bradley Whitford come back, it was a fun surprise when he turned out to be a good guy!

I do wonder why June stayed, is it to get her daughter back?
She can't go back to the Waterfords after what she wrote on the wall..

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 07-19-2018, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sure Bradley will appear more next season, since there's still some story left to tell with him too.
Old 07-19-2018, 11:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartღaflutter (View Post)
I'd love to see Bradley Whitford come back, it was a fun surprise when he turned out to be a good guy!

I am so glad to be wrong about Commander Lawrence. I'm glad he's a good guy and hopefully he & June work together.

I think June stayed to try and help get Hannah back and at the same time to fight. I also want her to be there to see all of this go down soon.

Old 07-20-2018, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I thought about that but I think that the commander will still allow her to come back. Like others have said, he probably doesnt want the shame of her managing to escape AGAIN. And his twisted little weird mind he might think she wants to come back for him. He seems to have a weird obsession with her.

They could fabricate a story that the baby was kidnapped.
Old 07-20-2018, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's only been about a week and I already can't wait for BTS or dates or something