Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2018, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regan (View Post)
She has to be at least an hour away from the Waterford house. Fred gave them three hours, there and back. If he's not involved, or if he is but doesn't want to reclaim June, she has a head start of at least one hour, likely more, before anybody notices that she's missing. There were snow shoes in the house, and if it's snowing, it will help obscure her footprints and make it more difficult for the dogs to track her.

If Fred is not involved, he may not want to admit that he arranged the meeting with Hannah, and won't want to tell them where he sent June. He may even operate on the assumption that Nick has run away with June, in which case he will expect them to travel by car.
Do you think Fred played an part in the whole thing or not?
Old 06-22-2018, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont think the house is located near a border is it? I guess its possible.

I just dont see how she realistically thinks she can escape with no vehicle or even map to know where she is going, let alone because she is 9 months pregnant. Theres no way she could escape this way, and she has to know that. She's a smart woman. If anything, the rape maybe makes her think twice about acting out.

And with that said, if she were to get caught a second time it would not go well for her at all, after the baby was born shed be killed.

If she tries to run I am going to be annoyed because that would be really stupid.
Old 06-23-2018, 01:10 AM
Moderator Manager

Another great ep. If anything, that's Emmy fodder for Elisabeth.

I guess we'll find out what happened to Nick in the next ep. It seems odd to me that the Commander arranged a meeting with June & Hannah (now Agnes) since of course that's not allowed. I know June has been getting close to him for her own personal agenda but I also feel like the Commander knows he's being played. It also seems to me that Hannah was expecting June so for the guards to question what Nick was doing there was odd. Unless of course that entire meeting wasn't allowed but the Commander orchestrated it anyway to get both Nick & June in trouble.

I also laughed when it was false labor for June in the beginning. Serena was already dressed and the other wives were there as well as the other Commanders and they were already congratulating Fred too. I thought Eden kissing that guardian seems out of nowhere as I pictured her as someone who's faithful to Nick. Nick's reaction when he saw the kiss was expected but it also made Eden realize that Nick didn't love her + she figured out that Nick loves June. More trouble is gonna brew for Nick & June soon, I assume.

The rape part was definitely hard to watch. But at least I'm back to hating the Waterfords again. Technically June is being raped anyway but this is far worse since she's pregnant.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-23-2018, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Also, would love to know where she's gonna go from here because she's stranded.
Not sure, can't see her actually getting too far in her condition.
Old 06-23-2018, 05:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Do you think Fred played an part in the whole thing or not?
I'm leaning towards no.

It's possible but it seems unlikely that he would have arranged the meeting with Hannah if it was a set-up to get Nick out of the way. He could just as easily have sent them to an empty house if it was a trap.
Old 06-23-2018, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm leaning towards no.

It's possible but it seems unlikely that he would have arranged the meeting with Hannah if it was a set-up to get Nick out of the way. He could just as easily have sent them to an empty house if it was a trap.
That's definitely true.
Old 06-23-2018, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It seems odd to me that the Commander arranged a meeting with June & Hannah (now Agnes) since of course that's not allowed.
I thought he was doing it to make amends for the "rape" scene. Like, lots of abusers are hot and cold. They are horrible one minute and then the next acting like they are really sorry and giving gifts etc. I feel like Fred fits into that.

I don't think that Fred knew about Nick. I dont think he was setting him up. I am thinking its the guard of Eden's to keep him quiet about what he saw?? Who knows lol
Old 06-24-2018, 12:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I thought he was doing it to make amends for the "rape" scene. Like, lots of abusers are hot and cold. They are horrible one minute and then the next acting like they are really sorry and giving gifts etc. I feel like Fred fits into that.

I don't think that Fred knew about Nick. I dont think he was setting him up. I am thinking its the guard of Eden's to keep him quiet about what he saw?? Who knows lol
That's very true. I do think the meeting with Hannah was planned because Hannah knew June was coming. What I didn't get is the guardians with Nick. I guess we'll find out in the next ep. Thank goodness we have 3 more to go. Can you imagine if that is how we end S2?

This scene btw. I like June sassing Serena here also LOL at how Serena acts like this is her baby in-front of the REAL parents. Seeing this scene vs the scene where they all took down Commander Cushing is such a 360 for the characters.

Old 06-24-2018, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That ending would have been so sucky for an season ending cliffhanger
Old 06-24-2018, 11:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Some S2 BTS:

Old 06-25-2018, 02:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I don't know about the guard being involved. I'd say that he is young, closer in age to Eden than to Nick, and of low status, so it is not likely that he would have the clout to arrange to have Nick taken out of the picture. Realistically, the guard is unlikely to face a particularly severe sanction for kissing Eden, considering that it is most likely to be blamed on her "seducing" him.

I'm leaning towards it being unplanned. Depending on the location of the house, it may be in a no-go area, and the cars travelling there attracted unwanted attention. Alternatively, it has been used for clandestine meetings in the past, by Fred and others, and is being watched as a result. Fred may not have been aware of this when he chose it as the location for June's reunion with Hannah.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Some S2 BTS:

p/Bkagy-SjwVb/
p/BkVPpQYjcsZ/
Thanks for that
Old 06-25-2018, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing the photos!
Old 06-25-2018, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think there are a lot of possibilities, but I am leaning towards Fred not knowing? Unless he set Nick up. Ugh, who knows.

However, if he set Nick up you wold think the commander would have also told them about June and then people would have searched the house. A bit weird.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I'm leaning towards it being unplanned. Depending on the location of the house, it may be in a no-go area, and the cars travelling there attracted unwanted attention. Alternatively, it has been used for clandestine meetings in the past, by Fred and others, and is being watched as a result. Fred may not have been aware of this when he chose it as the location for June's reunion with Hannah.
This seems possible and for all we know maybe Nick will be okay once Fred finds out the guardians took him. Social media is panicking though and thinks he might die. I'm all for a worst case scenario but I also want to be realistic about this. They didn't see him with a handmaid so I wonder what would be Nick's story?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top