EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l SpikeღBuffy l BrandonღKelly l DylanღBrenda l
Lauren James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I didnt realize there was an issue with TR and Shonda? I thought he just wanted to leave because Isaiah was still on the show?

But it was quite a while ago that it happened, maybe shes reached out to him and really apologized for how things went down? idk.

I really dont think they are going to revive all these dead characters. Christina didnt die either, she just went away. I'm sure her and Christina do keep in touch occasionally and that we will see her in the finale whenever that happens.
I think it had something to do with him wanting to come out but her not wanting him to for some reason or something like that??

Things must've come to pass now that they're working together again. Maybe things weren't too bad to begin with.

Probably Not unless one of the mentioned theories comes to pass.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

They were re-airing the first few episodes of Season 1 on TV today -- this show used to be so perfect. I mean, I still love it, but the first few seasons are perfect television. I love every character.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

The first few seasons were definitely the best!

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

season 1/2 were GLORIOUS. Those seasons give me such happy feelings. I didnt love 3 as much but it was still really good! 4 I hated at the time for lack of george but compared to the show now it was still good then. 5 as well. 6 I remember really liking I think, or maybe it was 7? Whatever season it was that avery and owen and them came to the show.

the later seasons all kind of blur together for me but i did like the season derek was killed and the season after i think, i felt they did a pretty good job. the ones before that, (especially the one with christina exiting... was that season 10?) bored me.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 07:45 PM
Moderator Manager

since the GA board will be closing this coming Sunday.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Personally I'm not sad at all. I felt that board was pretty toxic. No offense to anyone, just my opinion.

Haven't seen the new episode but my thoughts on the last one:

Owen and Alex deserve so much more screen time, I’m really getting tired of this.

Maggie was acting like such a baby when she found out about Meredith and Nathan. I like that Meredith wouldn’t stop trying to talk to her though and that Maggie finally caved at the end.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

I'm sad, because it was a place I visited for more than 11 years. And now it's simply gone.

What about spoilers? Is it allowed to discuss promos and sneak peeks for the upcoming episodes here?

In case it's not...

Spoiler:
Old 05-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed this episode! Probably because Alex had a lot of focus and there was not a lot of Nathan or Maggie.

I cant stand Minnow. Just her approach to everything is really annoying and its not growing on me. Her and Arizona just don't do a lot for me.

I was on TEAM ALEX the whole time. I love what he did for that little boy! And when he said he'd be willing to go to jail for it. He's turned into such a great character imo.

Still no one this week.... There are just so many characters on this show!

Ben, I tend to agree about him. He's just sort of there as a character. He needs a bigger SL.

I am not really that sad to see Stephanie go, I def. think she needed counseling but her exit was a bit sudden.

Deluca is sweet and I really like Jo/Deluca, so it's a bummer that she shot that down before he even got a chance to tell her he liked her. I wonder if its going anywhere there.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Deluca is sweet and I really like Jo/Deluca, so it's a bummer that she shot that down before he even got a chance to tell her he liked her. I wonder if its going anywhere there.
I agree. It was like a slap in the face for him. And he was so enthusiastic to tell her about his feelings. I feel bad for him. But from her facial expression you could see that it was not easy for her to reject him. She obviously knows about his feelings and doesn't know how to deal with it without hurting him. She obviously doesn't reciprocate his feelings.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think she just isn't ready to date anyone.

The newest episode was okay, I am glad that Alex made the right decision and didn't beat up Jo's ex.

The stuff with Stephanie was sad and hard to watch. Im assuming shes gone now?

I was glad we got more focus on Owen.

That hospital has had more tragedies than any show. lol.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The stuff with Stephanie was sad and hard to watch. Im assuming shes gone now?
Jerrika Hinton is leaving the show in the finale. So I guess they will kill her.

It was touching to see how the drama about Megan brought Owen and Amelia closer together.

As a Merthan shipper I wasn't too thrilled about the news that his ex-wife is still alive. Another bump in the road for the new couple.

I was glad too that Alex let the husband go. It was the right decision, though we all know that this was just the beginning.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Extreme Fan

That was SO FREAKING bad. The last scene was so cheap. What's the budget for it nowadays?
ERussia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

The scenes with Alex imagining things were bad. The rest was ok for me. We had better episodes in the past, but the whole season was not that good as the seasons before.