Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2015, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Great episode of Gotham tonight.

The tide has finally turned against Fish Mooney tonight. I'm sad
that Liza got killed because I liked her. I really hope we see more of
Kringle because I really like her character and her relationship with
Edward. I felt so bad for him tonight regarding Kringle.

Can't wait to see next week's episode.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 01-20-2015, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode tonight. A different side of Gordon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Won't most of these guys be in their 50s by the time Bruce is Batman?
Not really. The guys who become The Penguin, The Riddler, and Two-Face are still pretty young. The girls who become Poison Ivy and Catwoman are around the same age as Bruce.
Old 01-20-2015, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

another awesome ep tonight! i'm kind of missing bruce, alfred and cat though. i'm ticked we saw barbara too. i'd even take her disappearing and tolerate more of fish from tptb. only, can someone please tell the makeup artist that jada doesn't need drag queen eye shadow every week? ijs.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

^haha love that comment. It adds to her character...they do her make up so well that when i saw the first episode i had no idea it was jada pinkett smith at all!

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Old 01-21-2015, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

woops accidental double post!

Old 01-21-2015, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki (View Post)
It adds to her character...they do her make up so well that when i saw the first episode i had no idea it was jada pinkett smith at all!
i know! she looks good in drag.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Banned

I was really liking the relationship between Bruce and Selena. I hate that she was so harsh to him. He's a sweet kid and deserves better.

Question was she telling the truth? I know that she saw the shooter but did she see his face?

I'm not really keen on Batman lore towards Batgirl. However what's the deal with Gordan naming his daughter barbara when that was his girlfriend's name?
Old 02-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

I still haven't watched this week's episode. But I really do enjoy Gotham. I love the idea of learning about that time period from Bruce's parents death til he finally becomes Batman.
I thought the idea of a young cast at first was going to be bad but boy do I love Bruce and Selena.
Bruce is so lovable while I wish I was Selena as a child. Gordan is also a character to look up to although sometimes he takes things too far. I don't think he realizes how many people he is actually jeopardizing. Not only that but how many people really are behind him.
I never thought I'd love Edward so much too. I just wanna hug him and try to solve all his riddles!
Old 02-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFlashofHope (View Post)
Bruce is so lovable while I wish I was Selena as a child. Gordan is also a character to look up to although sometimes he takes things too far. I don't think he realizes how many people he is actually jeopardizing. Not only that but how many people really are behind him. !
Bruce is right now a rich kid. He really doesn't understand the risk that people speaking up are taking. He only is focused on what happened to his family.

At the same time he wants to help but his own pain comes first. Understandable for a child who has gone through this trama.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Yes I'm still wondering if she did see the killer i can understand a motive for her to lie but from her scenes within Bruce of made me feel more like she did see .

Old 02-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Banned

So it's official The Joker is coming to Gotham... I really hope they get the character right. Is the beginning of the batcave in our sights?

Penguin will find a way to handle his enemies he always does. Him coming face to face with the Riddler was very interesting to say that least.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

not sure how i feel about this... joker situation!

Old 02-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki (View Post)
not sure how i feel about this... joker situation!
I know it's a really sticky situation. If they do it wrong it could ruin everything.. because we all he didn't become "The Joker" until later in life. They need to treat as a kid who likes jokes and has some mental problems in my mind. Much like they do with Edward. Someone who seems off but not really criminal. Just a weird strange kid...

The question I want to know is if he will have a shoulder brush with Bruce... something like:

Bruce/Joker: Bump shoulders..

Bruce: Excuse me

Joker: HahAhA no completely my fault... *grin*

Bruce: *looks strangely at the slightly older boy.

Gordan : Do you need something Bruce?
Old 02-11-2015, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

not only is it a bad idea, it's too soon in the game to even toy with the notion.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
not only is it a bad idea, it's too soon in the game to even toy with the notion.
Why? I mean one chance random meeting between children doesn't really mean anything. Now if Joker become more than this one time thing, I can see it as a problem.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top