Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Television (http://www.fanforum.com/f40/)
-   -   Gossip Girl #9: "The Upper East Side was like something from Fitzgerald or Thackeray-teenagers acting like adults, adults acting like teenagers" (http://www.fanforum.com/f40/gossip-girl-9-upper-east-side-like-something-fitzgerald-thackeray-teenagers-acting-like-adults-adults-acting-like-teenagers-63227486/)

lessismore 07-22-2019 11:00 AM

Gossip Girl #9: "The Upper East Side was like something from Fitzgerald or Thackeray-teenagers acting like adults, adults acting like teenagers"
 
Welcome to the Gossip Girl thread

https://yoorin92.files.wordpress.com...6103872414.jpg


Because even though the show is over, we're still here.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Cast

|Blair Waldorf/Leighton Meester
|Chuck Bass/Ed Westwick
|Dan Humphrey/Penn Badgley
|Eric Van der Woodsen/Connor Paolo
|Dorota Kishlovsky/Zuzanna Szadkowski
|Ivy Dickens/Kaylee Defer
|Jenny Humphrey/Taylor Momsen
|Lily Van der Woodsen/Kelly Rutherford
|Nate Archibald/Chace Crawford
|Serena Van der Woodsen/Blake Lively
|Rufus Humphrey/Matthew Settle
|Vanessa Abrams/Jessica Szohr


Guest Stars

|Anne Archibald/Francie Swift
|Bart Bass/Robert John Burke
|Ben Donovan/David Call
|Carter Baizen/Sebastian Stan
|Ceci Rhodes/Caroline Lagerfelt
|Charlie Rhodes/Ella Rae Peck
|Cyrus Rose/Wallace Shawn
|Damien Daalgard/Kevin Zegers
|Dianna Payne/Elizabeth Hurley
|Georgina Sparks/Michelle Trachtenberg
|Hazel Williams/Dreama Walker
|Howie "the captain" Archibald/Sam Robards
|Isabelle Coates/Nicole Fiscella
|Jack Bass/Desmond Harrington
|Jessica Leitenberg/Alice Callahan
|Juliet Sharp/Katie Cassidy
|Kati Farkas/Nan Zhang
|Nelly Yuki/Yin Chang
|Louis Grimaldi/Hugo Becker
|Olivia Burke/Hilary Duff
|Penelope Shafai/Amanda Setton
|Raina Thort/Tika Sumpter
|Tripp Van der Bilt/Aaron Tveit
|William Van der Bilt/James Naughton
|William Van der Woodsen/William Baldwin
|Vanya/Aaron Schwartz

Fans

|tell me a lie
|Kiss of Death
|lessismore
|socialfirefighter
|ds44




fly me to the moon 07-23-2019 03:40 PM

Thanks for the new thread!

ds44 07-23-2019 04:26 PM

Tftnt

lessismore 07-24-2019 02:03 AM

yw :flowers:

ds44 07-24-2019 02:34 AM

^nice title.

lessismore 07-24-2019 02:57 AM

glad you liked it :)


ds44 07-24-2019 03:35 AM

Who is she?

lessismore 07-24-2019 05:48 AM

She is a famous model, in the clip she shared she is seen :) Episode 4x1 I think.




Quote:

Gossip Girl originally ran from 2007 to 2012; along the way, the show ignited some serious (and now questionable) fashion trends, and launched the careers of many of its cast. There are now even popular bus tours of some of the filming locations in New York City as well. (Admit it, you’ve wanted to go on one too.) With recent throwbacks such as The Hills also making a comeback, it’s officially time to party like it’s…2007. Xoxo.
So true how GG set some trends too ;) If I had much more time when I was in NYC I'd really go on a bus tour, sit on the MET steps :D Or at least see some of the other filming locations. I could go to Central Park, Bethesda Fountain where CB got married, or SB had their iconic talk in S1 :) I love that place and scenes it's a magical place :love::melt: Unforgettable for me.

airali_glo 07-24-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lessismore (Post 98174901)
So true how GG set some trends too ;) If I had much more time when I was in NYC I'd really go on a bus tour, sit on the MET steps :D Or at least see some of the other filming locations. I could go to Central Park, Bethesda Fountain where CB got married, or SB had their iconic talk in S1 :) I love that place and scenes it's a magical place :love::melt: Unforgettable for me.

I did a tour too, just simply walking, not the paid one. The school exteriors, the Plaza hotel, Met steps, Blair's Fifth Avenue house (just a stop outside of it :lol:). I missed the fountain and the SB S1 scene place. Actually I could have had the chance to see it filming for real, but then they cancelled the filming because of a hurricane alert.

I actually can't believe this show is coming back :lol: we should expect more nudes and explicit scenes, being HBO, I guess.

fly me to the moon 07-24-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lessismore (Post 98174901)
So true how GG set some trends too ;) If I had much more time when I was in NYC I'd really go on a bus tour, sit on the MET steps :D Or at least see some of the other filming locations. I could go to Central Park, Bethesda Fountain where CB got married, or SB had their iconic talk in S1 :) I love that place and scenes it's a magical place :love::melt: Unforgettable for me.

I always pass by those since I sometimes work around there or other side even tho the best part was Central Park if you go during spring, it was more beautiful than summer when it get too humid then don't go.. :P :lol: If you plan to see MET then don't go during summer bec it always get pack than during fall/spring..

lessismore 07-25-2019 01:14 AM

Welcome you guys :hug: :flowers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by airali_glo (Post 98178335)
I did a tour too, just simply walking, not the paid one. The school exteriors, the Plaza hotel, Met steps, Blair's Fifth Avenue house (just a stop outside of it :lol:). I missed the fountain and the SB S1 scene place. Actually I could have had the chance to see it filming for real, but then they cancelled the filming because of a hurricane alert.

I actually can't believe this show is coming back :lol: we should expect more nudes and explicit scenes, being HBO, I guess.

How niceeeeeeee :melt::blush: Wish you had the chance to visit the set too. I also had the chance to visit the set during S4, I was invited but then I couldn't go unfortunately. I was gonna meet my babies in person :bawl:

:rotfl: Well hard to believe but this show became such an iconic one that people cannot let go ;) I am really curious if the reboot will be successful.

And for the graphic part, even on CW CB broke the screens with hotness I wonder if they were on HBO how could it be, or I wonder if Chuck would still be wearing his shirt? :lmao::blush::blush:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (Post 98179307)
I always pass by those since I sometimes work around there or other side even tho the best part was Central Park if you go during spring, it was more beautiful than summer when it get too humid then don't go.. :P :lol: If you plan to see MET then don't go during summer bec it always get pack than during fall/spring..

Awwww, most of my fave shows have been in NYC so I'd be living in them if I would have chance to live there or visit there more. Again how nice :melt: I'll keep these in mind if I ever have a chance to come again, thank you dear;)

airali_glo 07-25-2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lessismore (Post 98183230)
And for the graphic part, even on CW CB broke the screens with hotness I wonder if they were on HBO how could it be, or I wonder if Chuck would still be wearing his shirt? :lmao::blush::blush:

Still it was nothing, on HBO it will be way more, I guess people expect that on a cable. It's funny how GG was considered (and advertised) as scandalous, when nothing was really shown.
I doubt he would, for the delight of the makeup department and the hours they would spend in covering his tattoos :lol:

ds44 07-25-2019 02:32 PM

Reign actually showed more sexuality than gg.

ElleBelle 07-26-2019 04:22 AM

GG wasn't too scandalous :lol:

airali_glo 07-26-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElleBelle (Post 98192718)
GG wasn't too scandalous :lol:

But they advertised that way :lol:

https://s3.gifyu.com/images/19-gossi...3647.2x.md.jpg

https://s3.gifyu.com/images/19-gossi...3647.2x.md.jpg




As if it wasn't enough obvious, this article says that it's a continuation so no original characters nor the same but played by other actors.

Of course they contacted them, though. I think that if they offer them enough money they could make an appearance in a couple of scenes. I can see more people like Blake, Leighton and Chace doing it, rather than Penn (who wasn't very nice in talking about the show when it ended, was he?), Ed or even Taylor. No idea about Jessica.

By the way Nate should be NYC Mayor even - was he just a candidate, in the last episode? Or elected already? I don't remember lmao

https://tvline.com/2019/07/26/gossip...josh-schwartz/

I KNOW I'll watch this, even though I really disliked the way it ended or the way the things went after season 3 till the end.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.
Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.